What are your thoughts on this, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I thought what was going on in Syria was a civil war, nothing to do with the west.

Based.

They still have to go back though.

So if we stop arming "moderate rebels" in the middle east these shitskins will shut the fuck up? Sounds good to me, that's what Trump's been talking about anyway

She's right, we need to be more ruthless in our carpet bombing of third world shitholes. We can't be leaving survivors like this to flood our shores.

No more humanitarian aid from ground troops either. Only executions for anyone found straggling, including women and children.

>Country destroys your home and makes you a refugee
>You go to the country that destroyed your home, and bombed your friends
>Why wouldn't you let us in? We'll be nice honest

Is this an ad for Planned Parenthood?

To more accurate, we don't need to stop creating refugees either. We just need to stop letting them in.

I'm all for sterilisation of sandniggers.

White phosphorous it is then

I don't understand this either. They hate America (and the rest of the western world) but then beg to come here.

But yes, we need to stop creating refugees, we need to start creating corpses.

best way to get rid of refugees is to kill every last Muslim on the face of the planet

>Stop creating poor illiterate subhumans..

Ok, uncle Adolf had a plan for this

Civil War usually implies the population is organically divided, not a situation where Western powers arm (((rebels))) to try to overthrow the existing government.

I think that someone should read the rules.

God, this picture just breaks my heart. At least when guys are butt-ass ugly they can work hard and try to win girls through money-- hideous women are just fucked.

Not really. There's a desperate enough beta out there for every hideous woman.

That's what Hillary and Obama would have you believe

>Moslems culturally appropriating gothic font

State sponsored sterilization.

pussy ain't got a face breh

If we stop creating refugees countries like Syria may stabilize. This means Russia will be able to forge trade deals with them and benefit from it.

Russia's gain is our loss. Life on the Earth is a zero sum game. America benefits from the hardships of others. And that is the way we intend to keep it.

This is exactly why no refugees should be allowed into western countries. They think the west is responsible for their current situation. If some other country destroyed your home and killed your friends and family then you later moved to that country, would you feel anything but hate and contempt for your new surroundings?

Just remembered america is a sneaky lil bitch and will happily fuck with the world as it pleases. But fuck muslims for real they wear scarfs knowing normal people think there terrorist and dgaf that's like me walking around in SS uniform and everyone's cool about it . If they use shariah law kill the bitches if they don't then take off the scarf you fucks

Recolonization is the answer. There will be no order until we pretend that they can run themselves and be civilized.

that they need to go back.

Unironically this

100% right, I still don't want refugees but the flood is a 100% the fault of Israel and it's ZOG foreign policy.

Correct. I'm tired of neocons and libs creating problems around the world

Just say the Jews.

>Implying the average person whose town suddenly gets flooded with Muslims and skyrocketing immigrant crime has any power over where the government Jews decide to start their conflicts.

>Sandnigger migrants are created by the West causing wars
>Overwhelming majority of sandnigger migrants are coming from places with no current wars

If we don't want refugees, we should stop letting them in.

After all, then they can experience maximum cultural enrichment without us.

Note the Russians aren't having refugees beg to go there. I wonder why.

They'er real!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does that mean we get to deny all refugees then

Nuke the whole place with all inhabitants, what's the deal.

Its their parents fault for creating them

I agree, we should not leave any alive to become refugees.

American government sux.
Western government sux.
Islamic government sux

Everything sux
#blamegame

Russia has a very small amount, and believe me when I say that the Russians wont let migrants get away with shit.

dailycaller.com/2016/02/04/refugees-go-clubbing-in-russia-harass-girls-wake-up-in-hospital-the-next-morning/

Same lefties would suck Obamas dick while using his war crimes as an excuse to bring in the sand dindus.

If you don't want refugees, stop leaving survivors.