“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times...

>“The Trump-Russia links beneath the surface are even more extensive,” Max Boot wrote in the Los Angeles Times. “Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

time.com/4433880/donald-trump-ties-to-russia

>Mr. Kriss’s lawsuit was filled with unflattering details of how Bayrock operated, including allegations that it had occasionally received unexplained infusions of cash from accounts in Kazakhstan and Russia.

nytimes.com/2016/04/06/us/politics/donald-trump-soho-settlement.html

>Trump’s New Russia Adviser Has Deep Ties to Kremlin’s Gazprom

bloomberg.com/politics/articles/2016-03-30/trump-russia-adviser-carter-page-interview

>Handwritten ledgers show $12.7 million in undisclosed cash payments designated for Mr. Manafort from Mr. Yanukovych’s pro-Russian political party from 2007 to 2012

nytimes.com/2016/08/15/us/politics/paul-manafort-ukraine-donald-trump.html

>An adviser who helped run Trump’s efforts in the New York primary, Michael Caputo, lived in Russia in the 1990s. Caputo also had a contract for several months in 2000 with the Russian conglomerate Gazprom Media to improve Putin’s image in the United States.

>“Russians make up a pretty disproportionate cross-section of a lot of our assets,” Trump’s son, Donald Jr., told a real estate conference in 2008, according to an account posted on the website of eTurboNews, a trade publication. “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia.”

washingtonpost.com/politics/inside-trumps-financial-ties-to-russia-and-his-unusual-flattery-of-vladimir-putin/2016/06/17/dbdcaac8-31a6-11e6-8ff7-7b6c1998b7a0_story.html

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html?sr=twCNN030217jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings0413AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35030682
washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html
pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia
usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed
usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780
nytimes.com/2017/02/17/opinion/a-party-to-the-russian-connection.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/mystery-death-ex-kgb-chief-linked-mi6-spys-dossier-donald-trump
baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/pauline-hanson-has-no-problems-with-killer-vladimir-putin-would-be-honoured-to-be-pm-one-day-20170205-gu6392.html
nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sessions lied;

>Sessions did not mention either meeting during his confirmation hearings when he said he knew of no contacts between Trump surrogates and Russians

cnn.com/2017/03/01/politics/jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings/index.html?sr=twCNN030217jeff-sessions-russian-ambassador-meetings0413AMVODtopPhoto&linkId=35030682

Flynn lied;

>Former national security adviser Michael Flynn denied to FBI agents in an interview last month that he had discussed U.S. sanctions against Russia with that country’s ambassador to the United States before President Trump took office, contradicting the contents of intercepted communications collected by intelligence agencies

washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/flynn-in-fbi-interview-denied-discussing-sanctions-with-russian-ambassador/2017/02/16/e3e1e16a-f3d5-11e6-8d72-263470bf0401_story.html

Carter Page lied;

>In a reversal, former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page now says he did have contact with Russia

pbs.org/newshour/rundown/reversal-former-trump-campaign-adviser-carter-page-now-says-contact-russia

Paul Manafort lied;

>Manafort Resigns After New Details About Pro-Russian Work Revealed

usnews.com/news/articles/2016-08-19/manafort-resigns-after-new-details-about-pro-russian-work-revealed

And Donald Trump lied;

>I have nothing to do with Russia. To the best of my knowledge no person that I deal with does.

usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/03/02/trump-teams-many-many-denials-contacts-russia/98625780

Wasting your time these idiots are thoroughly indoctrinated.
No room for truth

"you decide your own level of involvement"

and Sup Forums is not one person

people deserve a chance

>Time
>NYT
>Washington Post
>CNN
>PBS
>USA Today
Fake news, worse than tabloids. Tell us about batboy too, shill.

>everything that exposes Trump is "fake news"

cheap and unconvincing

bump

bamp

Chuck Schumer and Vladimire Putin haveing a donut? Strange

Lets stop being hypocrites

No this is fake news shit. These headlines are from fucking last year.

>le lying meme

No one bought it. Shariablue.

Meanwhile you can have as many ties to Saudi Arabia as you want and no one cares.

>All those fake news sources

Still waiting on evidence that anything criminal even took place. Diplomats meeting with diplomats is not a crime. The entire russjsgate fake news is unraveling.

did Schumer take millions of dollars from Putin?

Did he lie about meeting with Russians?

nope and nope

>DURR

>No one bought it.

then why'd they resign?

And what wil you gonna do next?
Nothing.
He-he-he.

speak for yourself

>everybody who opposes Trump is a Democratic shill

WRONG

A lot of these aren't as substantial as you project, it seems obvious a businessman would turn to foreign investors, especially those from a country a little more shady and with connections he might have through old mutual friends (Caputo).

The only real headscratcher is the Carter Page/Rosneft/Dossier connection, where the intelligence found by Steele in the dossier claimed the bribe for Trump (and co.) was $500 million payout as a result of a 19% sale of Rosneft shares. Sure enough, around the inauguration, 19% of Rosneft was sold to some untraceable account in the Caymans. And it gets even juicier when you know the Chief of Staff to the Rosnet CEO, the person who fits all the connections for being Steele's asset, was assassinated in his car right after the dossier was publicly released. People should be focusing on that.

Of course, if I were a State with a world-class intelligence apparatus with a reputation for lying and deception and wanted to destabilize the neoliberal world order and my #1 opponent domestic health by, say, turning half of the country against the other, 'leaking' that to Steele and later engaging in a viewable sale around inauguration time would be exactly how I'd do it. But I don't have enough to explain it away that easily.

I learned something new. damn

>An ex-KGB chief suspected of helping the former MI6 spy Christopher Steele to compile his dossier on Donald Trump may have been murdered by the Kremlin and his death covered up. it has been claimed.

>Erovinkin was a key aide to Igor Sechin, a former deputy prime minister and now head of Rosneft, the state-owned oil company, who is repeatedly named in the dossier.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/27/mystery-death-ex-kgb-chief-linked-mi6-spys-dossier-donald-trump

and fwiw, I dispute your claim that they aren't as substantial. Trump took a ton of money from Russian sources; some of his top campaign people, including his campaign manager, were literally on the Kremlin payroll. that's substantial

Trump has been close with Russia since the 80s.

He was such a failure in the states that no one would lend him money. He had to get money from somewhere.

Actually saying that you respect Putin makes you Hitler. I'm just glad the world is changing for the better with all these right-wing anti-islamist leaders popping up everywhere.

baka.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/pauline-hanson-has-no-problems-with-killer-vladimir-putin-would-be-honoured-to-be-pm-one-day-20170205-gu6392.html

>he's back

you got btfo in the last thread tho

>You admitted you were a neocon
>You selectively answered questions
>You outright deny the fact that your news sources lie
>You believe that Assad gassed his own people despite news in 2015 confirming it was Al-Nusra
>You insinuate that Trump is in the pocket of other countries despite supporting candidates who do the same, and having no evidence that there were direct campaign contribution
>You refuse to confirm, deny, or even respond to the fact that the CIA has found no evidence which it has given to the public, or that private security companies and the FBI have found nothing.
>You tell us to rely on the CIA's words despite them lying to us constantly about WMD's in Iraq and why we got involved in Libya, and of course all the scandals it has been involved with since the 60's.

You are a liar and traitor to the american people trying to spread the gaslighting campaign onto Sup Forums so that there is literally no nook or cranny that escapes the 4th estate's final gasp for air.

You're done. Finished. Unemployed. Deal with it.

No no no, anyone who oppose trump is an establishment shill. There is no difference between you and the neoliberals at this point.

You're gone little man.

>he says as he is pushing a conspiracy theory

>>You admitted you were a neocon

lie

>>You selectively answered questions

lie

>>despite news in 2015 confirming it was Al-Nusra

lie

>>You outright deny the fact that your news sources lie

lie; I said not all news sources are the same; and not all reports/reporters within a source are the same either

>>You insinuate that Trump is in the pocket of other countries despite supporting candidates who do the same

not true; what Trump has done is unprecedented

>>You refuse to confirm, deny, or even respond to the fact that the CIA has found no evidence which it has given to the public

another lie. there's been enough evidence for multiple members of Trump's campaign and administration to resign. and I acknowledge much of the evidence is classified.

>>You tell us to rely on the CIA's words despite them lying to us constantly about WMD's in Iraq

lie

nytimes.com/2015/02/16/world/cia-is-said-to-have-bought-and-destroyed-iraqi-chemical-weapons.html

all you do is lie. I'd say you're a traitor, but you're obviously not American

face it, you're dead kiddo. You're as plain as a vanilla wafer

>anyone who oppose trump is an establishment shill.

wrong. see

McMullin opposes much of the degeneracy and corruption in DC too, as well as Trump's corruption and degeneracy

>You're gone little man.

nope

difference between you and me is my claims are sourced. all you got are vague lies and denials

stay mad

wrong

Also you forgot to respond to something with "lie" despite the fact you did all of this on the last thread.

>You are a liar and traitor to the american people trying to spread the gaslighting campaign onto Sup Forums so that there is literally no nook or cranny that escapes the 4th estate's final gasp for air.

And there is selectively answering shit. You about to cry and go into ALL CAPS or what?

The author Max Boot is a notorious Neocon Jew.

Neocon Jews gonna Jew.

Bonus:

If these Jews get what they are working for, remember to give them what they deserve.

No tax returns because corrupt brokeass

I did respond to that. I don't have to quote everything for you.

see my response "all you do is lie. I'd say you're a traitor, but you're obviously not American"

Your sources: as you put it

>all you got are vague lies and denials

Thats it. You're in complete denial.

Trying to adopt our language won't make you fit in.
Trying to shill the same images and post your sources won't make you fit in
Selectively answering people makes you obvious

The only way to be here and apear genuine is to be here and be genuine.

>da joos

No, you just said

>nuh uh

That not a response kiddo, i know you did this i was in the last thread where you did this I saw you do it.

I provided numerous links. You've provided nothing but lies

>Trying to adopt our language won't make you fit in.

stupid fuck, I've been here since before Romney/Obama. 'fuck outta here

>Selectively answering people makes you obvious

and yet, I posted 99 times in the other thread. make up your mind, lying fuck

>bla blah blah

just keep giving me an excuse to bump the thread, fool

>hurr muh jewish conspiracy
>hurr muh russian conspiracy

If i were to take apart your head I'd only find air wouldn't I?

there's plenty of evidence for Trump's collusion with Russia. people here can read the articles and see for themselves

>and yet, I posted 99 times in the other thread. make up your mind, lying fuck

and yet you didn't answer every question and selectively denied everything. rlly makes you think

no evidence
all bias
more money for dat shilling

You literally have nothing your sources have been debunked over and over and over again

Yeah, no reason to seek out and murder someone if what they leaked wasn't important. Or disinfo, of course. Seems kinda silly to send that money near inauguration day... but again, I'm just speculating.

>and fwiw, I dispute your claim that they aren't as substantial. Trump took a ton of money from Russian sources; some of his top campaign people, including his campaign manager, were literally on the Kremlin payroll. that's substantial

I just don't think there's enough to make the leap from 'he took money' to 'he took money and is beholden to them.' As for Manafort, he worked on US Presidential campaigns long before he ever heard of Yanukovych, why wouldn't that just as easily suggest he was in Ukraine as a CIA asset? To me the more likely reading is he likes the job and likes making money and doesn't have any qualms about the source of the money (see: his other PR/managing work for dictators).

>not posting archived links

dead giveaway dude jesus you guys literally do not even try to blend in

>and yet you didn't answer every question

I answered every substantive criticism time permitting. much more than any of you did ;D

stay mad

>You literally have nothing your sources have been debunked over and over and over again

wrong

Pretty sure you'd find matzoh and fantasies of world domination.

>Time
>NYT
>Washington Post
>CNN
>PBS
>USA Today

RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
RUSSIA
>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

These shill tears will never get old. Big bad Russia not letting king niggers ISIS destroy Assad? Awww, too bad too sad. Best you just cry about it because now you don't get to start world war three! :^)

Trump could LITERALLY be on putins payroll and i would defend him over you fucking scum

>difference between you and me is my claims are sourced.
If I linked a bunch 9/11 shit or sandy hook denial articles you'd have to believe it right? muh sources

This.

>I answered every substantive criticism time permitting. much more than any of you did ;D

Nope. You gave one sentence answered that repeated go to this link because you are paid to to this cupcake.

Seroiusly, did you miss that entire rundown on the syrian conflict? I mean you did because you're still being a retard but did you skim read through it then called it fake new real quick?

LMAO SHILLS SO MAD
OBAMA IS GOING TO HANG
FUCK YOU

IT'S A SLIDE THREAD DO NOT INTERACT!!! WRITE "SAGE" IN THE OPTIONS BAR TO KEEP THIS FROM BUMPING. HE CANNOT SELF BUMP.

Doing business with Russian interests doesn't mean you're in their pocket.

>As for Manafort, he worked on US Presidential campaigns long before he ever heard of Yanukovych, why wouldn't that just as easily suggest he was in Ukraine as a CIA asset?

fair point, that is a possibility

the prospect that all Trump's Russian connections are CIA assets tho? Trump himself? bankruptcies, degeneracy, and all? that's too much of a stretch to believe.

on balance, all these various connections taken together point in one direction, and it happens to be the same direction our intelligence agencies are pointing.

Srs. Get primary sources. Nobody cares for the media lens anymore. If you're srs and not a shill. Otherwise fuck off as usual

we're not all retards here, and again, not all press is the same

but you don't know me. I opposed Hillary too

secondary sources = primary sources goy

Now invade Syria, Russia and Iran

I linked credible sources and their claims have been corroborated by Trump figures themselves. if it was all bullshit, why'd they resign?!

you guys can't answer that one

Again

>not posting acrhived links
>I've been here since 2012

dead fucking give away unless you really are this retarded.

>business ties
>no conflicts of interest

pick one

Here's the thing that you fucking idiots don't understand. Even if the Russia shit was true (which it obviously isn't), nothing would come of it. It's not a crime to talk to Russians. It's not a crime to do business with Russians.

Trump could've gone out in the middle of 5th Avenue and broke bread with Putin and it wouldn't have been a crime. You're spending so much time and effort on something that is inevitably going nowhere while you could be focusing on actual crimes that are being committed. But I guess because the real crimes are happening on your side, they're conspiracy theories and the less said the better, right?

>“Trump has sought and received funding from Russian investors for his business ventures, especially after most American banks stopped lending to him following his multiple bankruptcies.”

Is... that a crime?

>if it was all bullshit, why'd they resign?!

Media pressure ya twit, they only quit becuase they know people only read the headlines and they didn't want to ride the storm with Trump.

Thank you based Putin for exposing the bolshevik red army Jews, that have subverted the USA

you're a liar. people can read the previous thread if they want to and decide for themselves

>being this new

too many connections, and we're not just talking about "doing business". Carter Page was on the Kremlin payroll. Manafort was on the Kremlin payroll. Caputo was on the Kremlin payroll. etc.

there are primary sources too. we can see what Sessions has said previously before the Senate. We can see what Page, Manafort, and others said publicly.

they lied, they got caught colluding with Russia, they resigned.

>It's not a crime to talk to Russians.

So why do they keep lying about it?

>tapping a phone is way worse than colluding with another government to influence your elections

wew lad

>there are primary sources too. we can see what Sessions has said previously before the Senate. We can see what Page, Manafort, and others said publicly.

You mean - apologizing for something that was never that big of deal which you are trying to insinuate that Trump is a russian spy?

Goddamnit literally the most see through types possible.

Sorry but you need to do better than organizations that already have been proven to be involved with subversion against the American people. The listed "news outlets" have deemed themselves unworthy of their posts. Quadrupling down on the "muh Russia" isn't going to work anymore. We all know the score. Hillary sold off 20% of US uranium to Russia. The only one with any legitimate ties to them is her. The corporate media spent all their credibility in November

Considering his position. Understanding the law and knowing who you have met with is actually a big deal.

get out

If something was there to uncover it would have been uncovered by now. I don't don't the guy is just as much a shady businessman as any other politician, especially since he was a shady businessman before politics. But nonetheless, he's been under the microscope for some time now. Nothing of value has been found. Whatever info could have posed a threat died with the Russian ambassador

oh have you run out of "scandals", so you now recycle the former ones, which weren't scandals at all?

my god, shareblue, you really are desperate.

>wiki leaks isn't a Russian propaganda machine.
ok

they lied because media pressure? kek, you're a moron

they resigned because media pressure? so they're just pussies, is that it?

2011. and not everybody posts archived links. why would I post an archived link if I find the report to be credible?! dumbass, archived links are usually for stories that Sup Forums is making fun of, etc.

there's more at work than that. we're not talking about breaking bread. we're talking about colluding with the enemy to undermine American democracy. We're talking about lying to the FBI. Lying to the Senate under oath. Lying to the intelligence community. Lying to the American people, etc.

>But the final nail in the coffin may have come late Thursday, as the Associated Press reported emails revealing a firm run by Manafort was directly responsible for a covert lobbying operation on behalf of political party ruling Ukraine at the time. Neither Manafort nor his deputy, Rick Gates, disclosed their work as foreign agents – which is required under U.S. federal law – and their lobbying attempted "to sway American public opinion in favor of the country's pro-Russian government"

LOL @ Max Boot. I haven't seen that name since the Iraq war. I thought that neocon faggot had killed himself out of shame years ago, but I guess he doesn't have any shame.

You'd have to be very foolish to put stock into anything that retard says.

not seeing that wiki leaks is a Russian propaganda machine.

Well, my point wasn't to actually suggest Trump, Manafort, and co. were CIA assets, but that the money-related evidence linking them to Russia could just as well apply for other countries (is Manafort a puppet for Zaire or Kenya?) or people (is Trump a puppet for the CEO of NBC), and put into that light it just becomes more obviously flimsy, and like I said likely suggests they're just people who are egotistical and loose on principles (the kind of people who don't usually end up as puppets, actually, but that's another topic).

The intelligence agencies are only saying Russia influenced the election and wanted Trump to win, not that they have any real influence upon him or his campaign (yet). There are many better explanations for this.

Of course it can be, but I think it's frankly ridiculous to believe taking a loan from a citizen or bank of a country before you become President of the most powerful country in the history of the world makes you pledge your allegiance to them. Now a $500 million bribe? Like I said, the Rosneft connection is the most important one to be investigated, both for those who want to see President Trump removed or finally exonerated.

NYT, WaPo, CNN, Bloomberg, Time... I don't trust a single solitary word any of these treasonous organizations publish, and you shouldn't either.

They're globalist mouthpieces. It's like you don't realize this is a war.

>no answer

I'll ask again: if there's nothing going on why do Trumps associates keep lying about meeting Russians? Why keep feeding the fire?

>Understanding the law and knowing who you have met with is actually a big deal.

Tell me what you said 6 months ago to the guy selling you a hotdog. I'll wait

>inb4 hurr false equivalency you think politics is that simple

You bring up the smallest associations with Russians as though it were Clintonian levels of corruption which proves that Trump is working for the Russians.

this

we can see that they lied based on primary sources (their own public words). deal with it

They're not lying about anything, it just isn't true. It's a ploy to try to get Trump ousted from the WH. There are countless people, far more than any of us would guess that NEED him out of there. This is all narrative. And no, I'm not saying the reporters are in on it. They're just pawns. Their sources are telling them what they need to, to keep this Russia train rolling. There are people in gov't right now (John McCain, in that prank call recording) who believe the Russia shit because they believe in their sources. The whole thing is a chess game. For anybody actually paying attention and being completely objective and unbiased, you can see it from a million miles away.

>being this deluded
Ya is all coming straight off the Australian hacker Moscow Press wtf I love global child rape mafias now. I bet you think Sup Forums is just a bunch of Russian bots talking to each other too

I'll say it again

>get out

It doesn't matter and flynn not telling Pence about literally everything means nothing

Get

out

you want to get lead by the guy tweeting about the apprentice ratings? That is the hero?

I'll take the words of those news organizations, warts and all, and the US intelligence community over the words of proven liars

>colluding with the enemy to undermine American democracy

oh, are you specifically talking about hillary's uranium one deal, which tied into significant CGI "donations", or podesta trying to hide owning russian shares?

wow it's fucking nothing

drumpf is surely finished this time... lol

Yeah. The anti-Trump crowd includes the neocon war monger.

keep shilling, keep losing desu

>getting a hot dog
>being a politician and meeting with a powerful friend/enemy of the united states

ask me how I know you don't have a job.

Which intelligence community? The one that works for Trump and the American people? Or the one that blackmailed people with child rape and kiddie porn for dark money?

You're trying way to hard holy shit.

They said nothing tho, and were career politicians trying to save their own assess from McCarthy tier hysteria