twitter.com/kenklippenstein/status/838185255664291842

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/TheZOMB/status/838249820557033472
vocaroo.com/i/s0fQc5HTziwZ
discord.gg/3x4Np6J
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because they imagine that's their midwestern fathers

(((Klippenstein)))

Ive seen this for years on Sup Forums lefties think anyone that questions them is an elderly white guy.

>(((Ken Klippenstein)))
another gook kike like Elliott Roger?

10/10

>An old racist bastard got what he deserved
Good

First trash cans and then the elders, those antifa sure are brave warriors.

>(((Klippenstein)))
Every god damn time

Antifa better pray to god he is not a veteran. One thing that pisses normies and conservatives off more than anything else is attacks on veterans and rightfully so.

POO

Don't see what they did wrong. Dumb old cunt got what he deserved

God. I hate Jews so fucking much. A holocaust would be too friendly at this point.

Fascist scum get what they deserve

Day of the Flush when?

twitter.com/TheZOMB/status/838249820557033472

the absolute state of you chuds

flush yourself, pajeet

I don't care if he's 4 years old or 90, all fascists deserve to have their skull introduced to the pavement

>Attack Trump Supporter
Lol they realize this isn't the internet.
>Trump Supporter attacks them
OMG TRUMP SUPPORTER SO EVIL, DEPLOREABOE, DISGUSTING, FACIST, ...

Leftist act like child every time.

>Trump supporter
>Fascist

You're clearly a smart one

This, faggots have this deeply messed up thing where they want to hurt their parents.

meanwhile in reality

Antifa always gets BTFO by anyone whos not a small woman or elderly man

OP is a Russian shill posting from a proxy
The old man started shit and got hit

This thread has been reposted multiple times

>implying this dude even goes on the internet
>liberals are so dumb they might just do the work for us by destroying themselves
>this just redpills normies more when they realize elderly people get attacked by faggot punks

Oh look the guy was involved in a fight

But why didn't OP post that?

Think user. Think.

Talk shit. Get hit.

>involved

I dont see him throwing any punches

in any case he wasn't pepper sprayed during this part, he was just standing around and some masked pussy walked up and did it

Fuck off and die.. or don't and I'll get to it eventually.

>onlooking
>involved
A FUCKING LEAF

holy shit, from tragic and sad to fucking hilarious.

>doesn't realize that everyone and their grandma is on the internet
>conservatards think they can preach their bigotry and racism without consequences
>every attack on defenseless minorities is letting people see the truth behind the Trump movement

forgot how awesome Cosgrove was
thanks user

>>tfw Sup Forums won't acknowledge this post and has become as biased as Reddit.

We're just another echo chamber now, boys.

Prolly a safer option than being hit in the back of the head by one of you cowards. You don't fair so well toe to toe.

What do you think that's gonna get me to stop posting? LOL

>(((Klippenstein)))

White men can't protect themselves, their wives, their children, the elderly, or their comrades.

And I'm tired of caring.

We've been watching this sort of shit happen for a solid fucking decade and white men are still as stupid, weak, and pathetic as ever. I don't give a fuck anymore what happens to white people. White men brought this on themselves. Now go play your video games and watch football you fucking pussies.

Inb4:

>muh gunz!!!

...I hope you /k/ faggots end up in prison like that autist in Portland. Literally bringing a gun to a fist fight like a fat coward.

>getting fists ready to punch in this gif
>not involved

are you cereal? the fuck was he expocting in the middle of a melee?
he's just as retarded as you are

Please, you'll get ended. Good luck trying. Bunch of ptsd queens.

Sup Forums is full of the weak, flabby, pathetic white men we watch get beat up on Liveleak every fucking day.

And they never learn. Ever. Same stupid tactics, unable to evolve, resulting in the same pathetic display of weakness in front of all our enemies. It's so fucking bad that all of Sup Forums is freaking out because ONE Trump supporter got in ONE good hit with a fucking stick. They act like we just won WW2.

Fuck this old man and fuck all the pathetic white men who failed to protect him. I hope he fucking dies, hippy boomer fuckhead.

where does he make a fist you faggot cunt leaf?

>someone says they're ready to fight you

>you pepper spray them

this is dishonorable

Woops

>meanwhile, in reality
>"attacks" on minorities by supposed Trump supporters are false flags, proven and all
>attacks on old men, women and children by antifags and their ilk are well documented and even celebrated by them.

You are literally going to a gas chamber and no one is going to care.

based polack was kicking ass here.

>Lefties are fucking proud this old man got pepper sprayed

Are any of their names present? Can you report their tweets to their employer in order to get them fired?

>I know many elderly people who don't even use computers, most do not have an online presence enough to be voicing their opinion
>You think that you can classify anything you disagree with as bigotry or racism then use it as justification for "consequences"
>almost all of those "attacks" are found to be self-inflicted hate crimes

>a guy uses his free speech right to say what he pleases
>you hit him because you think you're entitled to do so
>he shoots you where you stand

Good luck with that cuck.

>anything in the arsenal

The video doesn't show much. Templeton appears in maybe a couple of frames at the bottom of the shot. Not clear at all who he might have been maced by.

In any case, I'm glad to see Trump supporters fighting back.

I had never heard about March 4 Trump until today though. Might have gone. Guess I need to research some gear to buy though.

Speak for your self, you towel thrower.

I can overhead press over one hundred kilos i'm ripped and look like a gorilla.
Also white.
You want to fight me cuck?

(((Klippenstein)))
(((Twitter verified)))

Kek

Lmao this shit is so ridiculous looking. I'm really enjoying the state of America right now

Only 6 of you died that day.

Every fucking time

>taking an automatic defensive stance when a bunch of children in adult bodies start causing shit because you aren't as mentally ill as they are
>involved

>I can overhead press over one hundred kilos i'm ripped and look like a gorilla.
>Also white.
>You want to fight me cuck?

Top kek

>not just walking in the other direction

>OP is a Russian shill posting from a proxy
>The old man started shit and got hit
>It's the russsians!!! It's the russsians!!!

It's so easy to spot democrats while they promote violence on the elderly.
Go post on Facebook where Zuckerberg can pat you like a good goy.

REMINDER: ANTIFA ARE YOUR ENEMIES

IF YOU AREN'T WITH THEM THEY HATE YOUR GUTS AND WILL USE ANY MEANS NECESSARY TO SILENCE YOU INCLUDING VIOLENCE. THERE IS NO REASONING WITH THEM. THE ONLY SOLUTION IS THE FINAL SOLUTION

Take a look at the old man involved in a fight, shill

splash damage

>In the middle of a melee
>Just walk out of it

He didn't get touched by a leftist, he got involved in a melee and got friendly fired by some cuck with pepper spray

Im super pro trump but this and the f the war widow stuff are kinda funny in the same spirit as /pol

>having to pepper spray an old man

TOP KEK familiams

It's a great fucking time to be alive. I just want to see something like a bunch of antifags and right wingers fighting in the streets with shields and 2 by 4's.

vocaroo.com/i/s0fQc5HTziwZ
blacks and jews will forever hate on the white man and we will rise again and again and again and again until none of you are left , even outnumbered you will never learn , we are the spawn of the gods , you are the offspring of devils.

Nah but I want you to know that I know you're a low T beta pussy like all leftists.

muh sides

its collateral damage. the stream was directed away from him. could have been the wind.

>antifa
>morals
remember these are the people advocating for abortion and the destruction of their own race

He got sprayed because those lefties advanced and cornered peaceful protesters exercising their constitutional rights. If the left would have kept their distance instead of trying to be tough guys that old guy would not have been harmed. Keep acting like bitches, and you will need stitches.

>kek

both sides take each other out fighting with sticks
who wins
centrists
both parties btfo enjoy your subhuman non intellectual activities and borderline retarded behavior

They will lose even harder during midterms, these are sad days for the Democrats

/pol General Discord:
discord.gg/3x4Np6J

((((((((((((((((((((((((((klippenstein)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

>the left made me pepper spray an old man! it's their fault

Are you too stupid to realise everything you see on the internet isn't true?

>implying leftists know their fathers.

Fathers are in the minds of your typical antifacuck just a nebulous idea grafted from the occasional drunken ravings of their mothers.

A FUCKING ANUS

c'mon the pic is pretty funny

The only thing I'm sad about is this never happens near me. I want to break some liberal faces in. But sadly there is none where I live.
Hope this escalates more this is awesome

Wow.

Your protests are terrible.

Are you?

>some old guy at Berkley gets down wind pepper sprayed
Not sure what else people expect when they go to libfag riots.

Leftist here, I actually think this is bullshit too. Don't lump us all in with the radicals. Not all of us are hateful savages. I would have helped this man if I were there.

>come on discord where everyone is either a try hard newfag or a click bait journalist in disguise

Nah I'm cool. I'll stick the tradional channels.

>White men can't protect themselves, their wives, their children, the elderly, or their comrades.

Sure we can.

You newfags realize you're responding to the indian division of shareblue? Ignore/report all indian posters. They've been shitting up this place for weeks.

>Leftist here
Yes you are, you're just as bad as they are.

Actually it was trump march that was attacked by antifa. They didn't go to a riot, the riot came to them.

You ignorant cock sucker, you know exactly what I meant, and you know it is truth.