You will NEVER lift up Kellyanne Conway's dress and eat out her pussy on that couch

>you will NEVER lift up Kellyanne Conway's dress and eat out her pussy on that couch

Why live?

What is she texting her husband?

>wanting to lift an OLD HAG's pussy

shit taste into the trash

>Be home late, company just got here. I hope I'll be here for a while.

BLACKED

BRAAAAAAAApppf

why would you touch that grangy ass pussy

>eating pussy
Fag.

Why even live? I wouldn't eat her pussy tho, just pound it out

Because I get to watch his cabinet get booted one by one until the only original members left are him and pence but even then Pence gets booted for his private email and trump gets mad and leaves after 3 months total

why haven't I seen any good rule 34 on KAC

This face.
This is no sitting place.

Wanting to eat out an orifice that the donald has dumped his load in is one of the most disgusting ideas I've ever heard

Her legs look soft. I'd eat the pussy

Why would you want to? She looks like Skeletor.

She looks like a trashy bar slut, like OP's mom.

Hey, don't bring my mother into this. She worked her ass off to support me.

Nah bro she still got a fat ass I was on it all night.

I literally love trashy bar slugs. Everything's fancy to them. Drinking out of a cup is fancy, shifty holiday inn express is fancy, bottle of seven dollar champagne yup fancy.

This is the opening scene of the new BLACKED video. Trump is the cuck husband who'll eat her roastie pussy out, after she's done taking all those BBCs.

Just took a selfie and is now texting him "suddenly smells like shit in here, can you guess why?"

I'd rather smell Kellyanne's MILF feet.

Fuck you bitch! She would never let someone like you do that!

there is something uncomfortably sexy about her for a grandma-aged woman. She looks, moves, talks, sits, thinks, and acts like an 18-year-old girl whose flesh dried out and sagged a bit. I am uncomfortable with how much I'd actually like to fuck her.

This, you just know her she pampers her feet.

this nigga knows whats up

Anal tonight?

Now i think i finally understand the appeal. Here ive been chasing high class bitches.