I'm feeling nervous guys

I'm feeling nervous guys.
It feels like something big is going to happen soon.

Something that's going to be beyond comprehension.

I'm scared and excited.

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/only-chart-americans-should-be-worrying-about-right-now
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/stockman-after-march-15-everything-will-grind-halt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Winter is coming

Hey OP, I'm a tard, can u elaborate on this ??

A thread died for this.

It probably deserved it desu.

Trump is meeting with Sessions and his aides tonight in Mar-a-Lago to discuss the prosecution of his predecessor

your feelings are correct

KEK will usher in the light. Believe in Him and stay cozy

solar flare coming soon.
time to see how the normies cope without social media.

The victory of Marine Le Pen. KEK VULT!

A president is about to be impeached for high treason.

Nope.

The death of leftists?

Nigger!

>implying I'm leaving the basement either way

let the normgroids eat each other

Civil War II soon.

>all posts made by this IP address are satire and/or ironic
you're already covered by the Sup Forums terms and conditions friend.

hmmm. something big, you say?

Libtards are funny!

We are due for a happening, user.

The last time the media has colluded tthis quickly o debunk a conspiracy was the week pizzagate was revealed.

Welcome to Earth. We tend to have big happenings every once and awhile, usually a huge one every couple centuries that just blows everybody's minds. Let's hope it isn't a supervolcano this time eh?

The third reich will return, and they will share spiritual technologies with those of us who still tend to the old aryan ways and reject jewish degeneracy.

What is going on? I'm so clueless.

Best buy foods and water.

The biggest mistakes new preppers take is to only buy guns and ammo.

Buy it from store.infowars.com! BUY MY WATER FILTERS AS WELL!

Major economic correction will happen very soon

March 15th, national debt ceiling deadline

Trump will not be able to pay for any walls or tax cuts. (thanks obama)

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/only-chart-americans-should-be-worrying-about-right-now

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-26/stockman-after-march-15-everything-will-grind-halt

>obama being investigating right now
>same night liberals have no fucking shame in pepper spraying old people
>liberals have already escalated to "omg literally hitler"
>political violence normalized
>conservatives have shit tons of guns while liberals want to be important so bad they are trying to start a civil war

I think a civil war is coming, user

remember Sup Forums, it's a lie.

Just wait, more pieces are falling into place. Trump has been planning this since the 80's, he had a bump here and there but he had backup plans in place. I can't wait to see the left's faces when he brings back Flynn with a vengeance, which I'll say will be sometime this summer or early Fall to be fair. Though I think this will be the hottest summer this country has ever seen in it's entire history.

i'll tell you what

Oops wait this isnt /biz/ hehe :^]

lets check the list

I'm feeling nervous guys.
It feels like something big is going to happen soon.

Something that's going to be beyond comprehension.

I'm scared and excited.

I'll post this again next week when nothing happens.

If an actual civil war goes down when some deep state fucks try to assassinate or coup the Donald fly me over, i'll go full muslim foreign fighter mode but for an actual righteous cause.

>civil war
But it's already started, the fights between the pro-trumps and anti-trumps are just the start. Though yes, the real show starts when a gun goes off at one of these events.

>generic, easily mistakable bullshit

OMG GUYS IT'S A PROPHECY

it is beyond comprehension. the great old secrets of religion are going to be revealed in the physical world and the deception that was forced upon us by the dark order will be lifted. If all of human history was kindergarten, this will be college. we cannot know what is coming.

>hottest summer this country has ever seen in it's entire history

elaborate please

Those kids will scatter on both sides when it gets real. It won't look anything like today.

>The "real economy" grows linearly
>How fucking convenient

Money isn't real. The Federal Reserve isn't based in anything. They won't audit the Reserve because it would destroy the world's economy.

Also, not knowing the difference between "where" and "we're" or "theres" and "there's" makes me not trust the individual who made this graphic.

Haven't you been here all day? Obama's up to his bald head in it. Oh he going to jail.

Oh, KEK tell us what it maybe HAPPPENING soon.

I'm ready. Death to all marxists and niggers.

They don't want to agitate a war, but a riot that they can't contain which they will use as justification to keep sinning 4 Israel. That's why you aren't seeing cops at these - they are telling them to pull back hoping it will boil over.

checked

Just get fit

Schizophrenia ladies and gentleman

Can someone please explain who this is

I always thought it was Marie le pen but that's the older woman

Whoes is she then?

Even though major events have been happening over here in the US, I believe the real shows will happen this summer with summer heat kicking up tempers to even hotter degrees.

Thine dublets speak The Truth, let's hope and pray to Kek that it never comes to what I'm envisioning.

Who decides what the "Real economy" is, user? This infographic seems highly misleading, if not complete bamboozlery.

the fuck...

What? I don't follow French politics

>high treason
>no king
k

Its Marion LePen
daugter of Marine

Ok now I see

She's the granddaughter of Marie le pen

Her name is Marion Maréchal-Le Pen

Was that so fucking hard to explain?

i thought that was marine le pen too, seriously whats her name?
mandela effect up in this bitch.

Oops

I mean niece

you mean like massive street battles and home invasions? full blown riots and urban warfare kinda thing?

Yea French never made clear espessially since they have the same last name

The greys are comming

A suicide bomb attack in Stockholm. Kek wills it.

YUGE if true

>It feels like something big is going to happen soon.

You guys literally feel like this every day of the year. I see this thread almost every day. No, nothing substantial is just on the horizon. No, you don't have some kind of sixth sense for imminent big random shit. You're an idiot with a paranoid streak just like most of this board.

What if the point of all the information noise is to keep you perpetually nervous that something big is going to happen?

are you getting your sex change operation results, user?