Obama wiretapped trump tower. #niggergate #draintherainforest

#niggergate

Other urls found in this thread:

lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/
youtu.be/1lBrNVt0vdc
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/obama-advisor-rhodes-wrong-president-can-order-wiretap-and-why-trump-may-have-last-l
youtube.com/watch?v=EQdL2q8_KWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Draining the Swamp is Obamagate. Make his legacy in the history books Obamagate not Obamacare.

>#draintherainforest

Trump supposedly meeting with Sessions and aides tonight to discuss the case. Almost certainly the question of charging Obama will come up.

#besttimeline

>Almost certainly the question of charging Obama will come up.
HAHAHA. Implying he's not scrambling for damage control, same reason he's tweeting all this fake news while the Russia scandal continues to fall on his head.

Does pol think it will be 3 months before Obama is charged or does pol think it will be 6?

#apegate

Looks like Obama will fulfill the long black tradition of going to jail.

Breaking news breaking news... left wing loons and CTR say Trump brought in 100,000 Russians who secretly "worked" the polling stations during the election....

>OBAMA BTFO

Just like how hillary went to jail right?

you probably don't want to read this

linking directly because they deserve the hits

lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/

Shhh you'll make the Trumpsters cry.

tfw obama is going to jail and not hillary

tfw this is all 16d backgammon

i cant wait until the first black president becomes the first president to go to jail

Obama saying it's a lie Trump was wire tapped.

Obama says he doesn't have authority to wire tap.

Hey pal....what about....

"Chapter 36 of Title 50 of the US Code *War and National Defense", Subchapter 1, Section 1802"

The question remains. ...

Is Obama to big to charge?

i was trying to reply but uh oh im retarded :(((

>very sacred
To not delete my evidence

youtu.be/1lBrNVt0vdc

>tfw you don't understand that you just admitted that a federal court found probable cause to issue a FISA warrant against you and are telling everyone in the intelligence community and the press where to look

lol

Trump says Obama, but what he means is the fmr. State Dept. We all know that Obama and co were all working in tandem, but proving that is probably impossible. You can't just do something like that and it only leak now after months have gone by, they destroyed whatever physical evidence existed long ago.

Loretta Lynch on the other hand, that may be a different story, one that ties into her calling for violence on the streets earlier today.

lel

the biggest joke is that Trump played nice when he got into office to try and move things along. Good for negotiations

but they had to act like assholes

does anyone here, trump supporter or no, not think Trump will use the army as a last resort? he's literally got all the cards

wtf...you dont need warrants... the nsa exists remember???

they omitted Trump's name from the FISA warrant request. That's called lying.

godamndit i replied to the wrong post how do i do this Sup Forums thing????????

Racism is not the way to address this. Logically, if its even an issue, it's bad enough on its own.

no its not rascist/??

>Is Obama to big to charge?

this shill is right

we shall call it the #hola-caust

They went after the server in trump tower in October threw a national espionage part of the act of fisa which is easier to get. The reason why this is big is because he was potentially in charge of spying on trump during election and also opened up the Intel agencies to be able to read about it later on ensuring more leaking. Mark Levin laid it out excellently and called it a silent coup against trump. Which is exactly that. They took out Flynn neutered Jeff sessions. It's not looking promising. Obama has plausible deniability because the Justice department orders it. The Fbi failed to find enough evidence the first time so they went after the national espionage fisa and spied from October on. There is way to many turncoat Republicans for trump to weather this on top of the protests. Trump failed to but Clinton away if he fails to put Obama away then he will fail the presidency. I honestly do not think trump can get Obama out of the picture. The government is far to corrupt. How can we cleanse the state department, cia, deepstate and still defund the corrupt parts of government if McConnell, McCain, Graham are there to deny our populist agenda?

that's a lot of text

i don't think Obama will go to jail really. Trump just wants to cut a deal. But I think he may drop the other deal he made with Obama (i.e. don't prosecute Hillary)

>literally can't spell a three letter word
>our president
fuck this world.

CTR IS shilling hard by saying President's can't wiretap....they can. Obama has been caught lying by saying they can't.

The law says....

(1)Notwithstanding any other law, the President, through the Attorney General, may authorize electronic surveillance without a court order

Here is the link...

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-04/obama-advisor-rhodes-wrong-president-can-order-wiretap-and-why-trump-may-have-last-l

Lol a fucking leaf. Go back to playing hockey or whatever it is yall do up there

the "muh jailing political opponents" really did shut that one down, its retarded, but a good PR move from team Hilldawg, not gonna lie.

>FISA warrant taken out against Trump for collusion with Russians
>american conservatives in a lather to defend their president taking Putin's warm, sticky loads

What the fuck has happened to you over there?

> FISA warrent turned down twice because Trump and little justification
> it's also VERY rare for such warrants to be turned down
> 3rd FISA request omitted Trump's name, probably will ill intent
> FISA also has stringent requirements against keeping and disseminating collected information

all of the above was broken and maybe more. It's some serious shit

I imagine a cartoon with Obama pushing Hillary out of the way so he can go to jail first. Obama holding a paper that says...illegal wiretaps to subvert election....Hillary waving a contract saying....money received from Saudi Arabia to subvert election....

If his phones were tapped then there's probably a good reason.... If anyone is going to jail it's Trump.

Stop crying, you little baby.

#drainthejungle #niggergate

I HATE LEAFS STOP MAKING BAD POSTS SOME PEOPLE CAN MAKE DECENT POSTS LIKE BUT YOU THINK ITS FUNNY TO GO SHIT UP EVERY FIRST POST OF THIS THREAD STOP GOING ON THIS SITE STOP USING THE INTERNET STOP MASTURBATING TO THE SAME ANIME AS I DO I HATE CANADA BECAUSE OF THESE POSTS STOP POSTING DIE CUNT DIE DIE CUNT DIE

lmao trump is a traitor get over it

First Obama goes to jail
Then Clinton goes to jail
Then Bush goes to jail
And then America is Made Great Again

ARREST THEM ALL.

AND ANOTHER THING, LEAFS CAN MAKE GOOD POSTS LIKE OR BUT YOU TURN IN YOUR GAY PROXY YOUR PROBAVLY FROM SOME SHIT STATE LIKE VIRGINIA OR MINNESOTA AND YOU GOT TO MAKE SURE EVERY THREAD FIRST POST WORST POST YOU MADE A WHOLE COUNTRY SHIT THANKS TO YOUR EFFORTS

Fuck's sake they didn't do anything to Sessions, he already said he would recuse himself from cases involving the campaign since the senate hearings.

>[autistic screeching intensifies]
It's obvious Trump is a traitor, trumptards are retarded. He most likely didn't do it intentionally because he's legitimately too retarded to know he has committed treason. Getting a sub-3.0 gpa in a business degree certainly isn't indicative of intelligence afterall.
Also I am from canada legitimately, why would I proxy anyway that's just ridiculous lol

#drainthejungle

#spankthemonkey

LE KEK

>put Soros away

just a few years ago goyim excelled in lynching and pogroms... what happened?

Have a look at this Fox interview. Clearly Obama abd several of his former staff will be indicted.

youtube.com/watch?v=EQdL2q8_KWc

>put Soros away

just a few years ago goyim excelled in lynching and pogroms... what happened?

if all of those things were true, he would still be a MUCH better candidate than hillary.

fuck obama

shiiieetttttttttt