Trumptard BTFO by Anti-Fa at Berkley

Trumptard BTFO by Anti-Fa at Berkley

And you clowns want to talk about

> muh day of the rope

You'd all best stay inside at your keyboards while Trump is slowly getting impeached, if you know what's good for you

Consider this your last warning

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfO2reKpDk
youtube.com/watch?v=tVAiCC423oI
twitter.com/BaronBavis/status/838133766111428608?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
youtube.com/watch?v=WNB3N6DWVTs
youtube.com/watch?v=GDEWd4C92ww
youtube.com/watch?v=4xm2qngUWpM
archive.is/u4Ik5
youtube.com/watch?v=mcNKZslbFpE
youtube.com/watch?v=NKFAKbYeRfU
youtube.com/watch?v=enIIfAZC210
youtube.com/watch?v=JPtRnwSwlLQ
twitter.com/lias814
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You just wait for the day of the sticks.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZBfO2reKpDk

All I saw Antifa do today is get buttmad and run away.

Say OP, looks like you have an itchy head, want me to scratch it for you with my patented wooden impact scratcher?

Despite being in incredible pain this lone patriot clings to hope, clings to the American flag, the American dream. What a man

You're hired thugs by Soros and globalist elites. You will be abandoned when you are no longer useful. You prey on people who are unarmed and live in blue states.

Try this shit in Dixie.

>Anti-fa consistently push fascists shit in
>Beat them up
>Knock them out
>Shut down their events
>B-But look, we hit one of them!

You're embarrassing yourselves. If you can't handle the heat, stay inside. These college kid commies and women are too much for you NEETs to handle.

>Posts pic of one guy hurt
>ignores the scores of btfo soros fags.

We won this one faggot

as always

Slow internet, slow brain. What a coincidence.

Get fucked right scum

The only "fight" I have ever seen antifa win is by using the suckerpunch and run tactics of the negroids that they're so in love with.

A fucking kiwi!

>sneak behind and pepper spray
you fags can't even fistfight properly

also, nice baito, desu

True story.

They swarm and attack from the back. Then run away.

When people take their LARPing way too seriously...

>20 vs 1
>let's kill the fashyfash scum
>omagad he gut backup
>now 20 vs 3
>let's make tactical retreat
>lose 5 comerades on the way
>haha nazis BTFO

Alt Knight did not train with shaolin monks, but in the mean fields of the French countryside, with master shovel wielders

every time Antifa gets rekt though

this same group was the one that where the NatSocs were bashing their faces in with two-by-fours despite heavily outnumbering them

the best antifa does is pepper spray little girls and old men

turns out being a vegan heroin addict with HIV makes you weak

Why are you conflating a message board with people at a protest? You have to be part negroid because no white man is this stupid.

The left is embarrassing itself. You think the bluepillers want to associate themselves with domestic terrorism? The right is armed to the teeth and there are crickets in terms of violence from them. You make them look like heroes and saints to the American public.

Pic related

Antifa members will die en masse if they ever became a "real" violent force. Quickly, too, and in the end we would have a bunch of dead antifa kids and no one on either side would feel particularly "good" about having to neutralize them by force.
These American antifa millenials do not know real, life-on-the-line conflict except through movies and video games. It makes me sad for them as much as I disagree with antifa.

Is it a communist tactic to bleed on your enemies?
youtube.com/watch?v=tVAiCC423oI

Serious question:

When do you think, if ever, lefties will realise that they're the bad guys?

Also we need to petition Clint Eastwood to direct a barnstorming patriotic movie about brainwashed drones fighting for the corporate elite they're supposed to despise, and the heroic patroits fighting for the truth.

[spoiler] why clint? He's the only guy in Jewlywood with the balls, the rep and the ideology to pull it off [/spoiler]

Your average trump supporter, ladies and gentlemen
twitter.com/BaronBavis/status/838133766111428608?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

He got arrested. Get fucked Drumpftards. The police are on OUR side.

Why do lefties not understand how to stir up true violence? This antifa garbage have no idea what they're doing.

They're being used by the right wing. These minor assaults serve no purpose. They think they're scaring people, but they aren't. They're just pissing off everyone else and stirring up hatred. This is EXACTLY what we want.

Leftist faggots and their pathetic attempts at violence is precisely what will lead to the day of rope.

hello tough guy.... iF YOU BEST KNOW WHATS GOOD FOR YOU!!111111 wow so scary... and trump is getting impeached!!!1111!!11 so much proof!!!

Hey OP, antifa got their asses handed to them big time there. Proof:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c

Haha, how can you even compete, you little subhuman.

Go back lefty

Want some more commies?

He probably has aids, so maybe it is?

>maybe if we throw more men at them they will drown in blood?

we didn't need that spoiler. Also I believe you're forgetting /ourguy/

God Bless

Police just wanted to thank him for doing their job.
>Claim self defense.
>Instantly released.
>Top notch.

>push fascists shit in
Where? When? All I see is the same shit. A bunch of whiny brats destroying property and punching a few people. NOTHING is accomplished by antifa. NOTHING AT ALL.

All their actions have actually accomplished is getting Trump elected. WELL DONE YOU DUMB FUCKS. You know what your next accomplishment will be? GIVING HIM A SECOND TERM.

That's their top stratagem

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

>Fading away clutching on the US flag

A hero.

This is how it's done.

youtube.com/watch?v=WNB3N6DWVTs

>Anti-Fa
Fuck off you globalist scum and child raping Satanists.

hey antifa, id love for you fags to come back to sacramento. remember what we did to you guys last year when it was 30 of us and over 400 of you? stabbed you losers with your own weapons and beat degenerates into a pulp in bushes. golden state skinheads are ready for more

God bless that guy with the wooden shield and sticks

kek

>there are people in this thread who ACTUALLY believe the military would join their side if they marched on washington and declared the government the enemy.

you would get shit canned in less than a day, you insufferable manchildren

He could.... but given his history he would get shut down, or the movie classified as hate speech or something. Clint though.... is there a more shining example of a true man in hollywood today?

You do know at least 5 Antifa were arrested also.

You guys are footsoldiers for the elites. The elites who are losing their stranglehold on the west.

Won't be long until Antifa gets the Black Panther treatment. You do remember what happened to them, don't you?

Wrong Patriot gif

Awesome. Antifa Child rapists deserve so much more.

Soon

hey Kiwi. stay in your lane.

Lol you guys got btfo

Conservatives go down easy.

All you have to do is bring a black penis.

obligatory:

youtube.com/watch?v=GDEWd4C92ww

the way he clutches his head and stumbles backwards has an almost cartoonish quality to it. It's too perfect.

damn right

Is there anything more entertaining than watching commie scum getting removed?

>trumptard being gassed by fellow trumptard

Yes

Dude, is it just me or has every fucking thread this last week been started by leftist faggots? Are they making some concerted effort to attack us lately or something?

BTW, libfaggots: I'm still waiting for one of you or your pet niggers to step to me in the street. Where are you goys, I mean guys?

>consistently push Fascists shit in
I like how you guys always conveniently forget that you lost in a fight that was 300+ to 30 in your own state capital

Too bad we never got a picture of that whore Rosa Luxembourg getting a rifle butt to the face before she was executed in the street.

They are trying to scorch the internet so we might ignore the Obongo mess

>antifa suddenly pro cops

That looks like it was one hell of a scrap.

Statist pigs :^)

we beat the literal hiv tainted blood out of those BAMN loudmouth libs from berkely. all they can do is throw rocks and batteries from afar, any time they got within striking distance a shitlib was dropped and given a boot party. And the niggers who got stabbed with their own knives was very very satisfying to the goys

Correct The Record - FEC disbursements - Individuals

archive.is/u4Ik5

Source: beta.fec.gov/data/disbursements/?committee_id=C00578997

>Police siding with Anarchists and Communists
top lmao

They always get really pro-cops when there are nationalists present./

> so aggressively protecting the rich
Lmao nigaz, you're dumbest shit ever existed

>Consider this your last warning
For what? Getting slapped by limp wristed faggots? LOL come to a red state and get btfo queer.

"fuck the pigs! no police state no laws anarchy is the only way!" few minutes go by and antifa pepper sprays someone, gets punched in their face then cry to the police to arrest and plead with them to be police :^)

I wish Antifa would start to attack catholic churches too. Those american cucktholics need to lean right once again.

who edited this garbage is 3 seconds of action repeated 10 times in a row

Honestly props to the police for stepping in... but I was rooting for the stick guy ;)

youtube.com/watch?v=mcNKZslbFpE

>REEEEE he hit a WOMAN
>plox poleez arrest him
>police says no
>THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE

It's the best parts.
Here you go, cunt.

youtube.com/watch?v=NKFAKbYeRfU
youtube.com/watch?v=enIIfAZC210

I was walking to class and I saw a Christian extremist talking about how we all going to hell. He held a sign that said women who wear yoga pants are slots.

First of all women can do with THEIR body's as they please.

And

Second. God bless the man who invented yoga pants. He belongs in heaven!! It's Jesus on the throne he's on the right hand side.

If he can't make it to heaven than no one can. If I have to go to hell to see women in yoga pants sign me up for dungeon 14 baby.

wrong

youtube.com/watch?v=JPtRnwSwlLQ

>>This is how it's done.
>posts state violence from uncivilized police state

A bit of greentext on the fucking "No pasarĂ¡n" slogan.
> Be anti fascist Madrid during Spanish civil war
> Have fascists troops at the city entrance
> Organize defenses under the slogan "no pasarĂ¡n" (They will not pass)
> They do pass and conquer the city
> Keep repeating the slogan on every occasion even though it never worked in the first place

ikr

Franco is so based. National Catholicism is the only way

libs cannot survive

who is lia, is that you?

Only a fool fights fire with fire. Any smart republican would happily take a few licks. Drag the antifa dipshits to court and sue em for damage to self and psychological gripes. Now agressive moron paying lawyer fees, medical fees, and whatever else you tag on. Make it a hefty lawsuit, especially if you can lose worktime for it. Make the antifa morons pay for their mistakes with money. Seeing as they're mostly starving artists, waiters, or some other low income job, one assualt can take an antifa years to recoup from.

TLDR: If antifa comes at you, let em come cause we have the law on our side. Assualt is a crime, speaking ones mind is not.

twitter.com/lias814

right winger?

faggot idiot.

Is that the new patch on For honor? jesus i've gotta get back into it.

antif BTFO

it's a sheepfucker flag you dumbass burger

looks like a capture the flag add on

Lol why would we need to care