TRUMP SUPPORTERS NEED TO PRACTICE PHALANX FORMATION

LITERALLY USING THE FLAGS AS BATTLE SPEARS. THE IDEA IS TO HOLD ON POSITION AS AN IMPENETRABLE LINE WAITING TILL POLICE TO ARRIVE.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O03o7ZTDE2w
youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY
youtube.com/watch?v=croWDsDhgPo
youtube.com/watch?v=3iz1_UwD2Fw
youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pydna
youtube.com/watch?v=zds9gHLXVFM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Terrible posture, weak formation, would not HEMA with/10.

Peru has autism

Then again, it's not like the opposition knows what they're doing either. If you're going to LARP and shit, at least train a little and be in decent shape.

I am on board with this. More so as a spectator though. Kek wills it.

This would be hilarious to watch but the fact that you'd unironically suggest this makes you a giant autist.

Holyshit. No fucking way did they think this was cool unironically

>not maniple formation to more easily cover ground

Flumpthfags btfo

Check out the lard on that whale's purple legs.

LARP harder.

One Molotov and you're finished.

Phalanx only works with decent cavalry to hammer and anvil.
Where are the equestrians when you need them?

>Phalanx only works with decent cavalry to hammer and anvil.
Thats a lie. Pre-Macedon Hoplites were gods.

He's not wrong. If you're going to make a tit of yourself with shields and shit, you might as well do some HEMA to learn a thing or two.

youtube.com/watch?v=O03o7ZTDE2w

You know you earned your man card when you make HEMA look cool.

Yeah because they only fought other greek phalanxes and Persian rabble.
The romans ended up btfoing greek phalanxes as well.

DEPLORABLES!.... WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

> One Molotov and you're finished.
Please.

youtube.com/watch?v=d8LiQFnkuJY

Eventually. Crossbows made Knights obsolete. Does that mean Knights were not gods in their era?

>WAITING TILL POLICE ARRIVE

why, so you can get arrested while watching the leftists who attacked you walk free?

>250 BC
>Wielding a dory with a pelte
>ishygddt

Terrible demonstration. Police vastly outnumber rioters (who are actors) and not one Molotov was thrown.

Also Romans didn't do half this shit. The least experienced were at the front.

the Romans lost all of their early battles against the Greek city states user.

Phalanx, you say?

Actually, football hooligans have used this tactic for years in street battles.

No point in covering your face when you're that fat, cops can find your lardass on Google Earth.

jackson is such a fucking sellout

That's be so cool if I didn't look like a fag to my fellow man. Unless you got like 20 people doing it, I won't join.

hurr durr lets hop over the Phalanx wall before the orcs hit it durr hurrdurr

Ask a Mongol how godly a knight was to fight. Yay an even more cumbersome easy to hit target that will tire quickly.

AWOO! AWOO! AWOO!

Enlighten me on maniple formations user.

fucking idiot

Nice cherrypick fuckface.

>ask how good X was when it lost 1% of the battles this one time

Currently watching "Alexander: The Ultimate Cut". Stop spying on me Sup Forums

i so wistfully long for the opportunity to phase into another universe wherein everything exists as-is, except our weaponry is restricted to high fantasy level weapons (lotr, got, etc)

i would love to just slaughter these twats in platemail with the men of the west at my side

would be funny as hell if a bunch of Sup Forums showed up at one of these events and formed a shield wall to push those antifa fuckers outta there

its a children's story

>maniple formation
blocks of troops that offset each other

think rome, that's what he's referring to

>Defensive: check
>Gear can be bought legally in most western countries: check
>Looks cool: check

That would be pretty glorious

but we get trapped because jon snow is a fucking moron, and then the whites of the vale some riding in and slaughter them all from behind

Much more fluid and mobile than phalanxes. The Romans switched to maniples from phalanxes because the terrain they were conquering was hilly and a ridged phalanx doesn't do well on hills. It's broken up into smaller groups in pic related.

I think they eventually switched to something else but I can't remember

AHAHAHA AHAHAH NICE HELMET ANCAP SHITS

RIGHT WING AND SCUM
GOOD NIGHT

we need lion shields
someone make one of those things you use to spray paint things quickly through

Maybe the Trump supporters just need to bring their guns and spray those hippies down with hot lead.

>> One Molotov and you're finished.
>Please.

He's right. You need a looser formation. Riot police, including the ones you showed, don't form heavy formations. They either form a row, one man deep, or a scattered formation. They need to be able to move back easy, or side to side east, because protestors do throw molotovs and a thick formation is vulnerable to that.

A phalanx with interlocking shields would be just as vulnerable to fire bombs. The bottle would shatter on the shield and burning liquid would go everywhere.

A more suitable formation would be Roman. They could deploy their troops in a tight formation or a loose one. Either shoulder to shoulder or with 4-6 feet in between men, depending on the situation.

Stencil?

her shoulders are shorter than my thigh

yeah that

that's why splitting it into 3 movies to fit in more fight scenes makes him a sellout

Bilbo is fucking unconscious through the whole battle, it's a fade to black in the book.

There.

youtube.com/watch?v=croWDsDhgPo

Yeah learn it retard

Not realizing that the roman formation was million times more effective...

What if someone brought an actual spear to one of these and impaled someone who tried to run up on them?

All you would have to do is make a vector graphic and get it printed out, then cut it. Once cut, you can use it for designs.

>the Romans lost all of their early battles against the Greek city states user.

That's because the Romans had shitty cavalry and the city-states had decent, Makedonian style horsemen.

Otherwise, the Roman infantry could match or defeat the Hellenic hoplite/phalangite mix of infantry.

I see I think they switched to light cavalry with the foederati

>trump supporters burning to death
>not a propaganda victory

Old glory best New Vegas weapon.

WTF do the arrows mean?

This, but instead of Spears, cattle prods.

Cherry pick?Lol Mongols literally nearly conquered Europe with a 20k scouting party.

>would be funny as hell if a bunch of Sup Forums showed up at one of these events and formed a shield wall to push those antifa fuckers outta there

Need berserkers too. Get some shirtless fatties high on memes and let them charge in foaming at the mouth.

lel why are everyone in that pic niggers?

But shape the the spears as comically large penises.

WE

The Russian hooligans proves that the best riot tactics are small skirmishes wolf packs.

Attack quickly together, withdraw quickly together. Beat the fuck out of anyone who needs it.

The real trick is unit cohesion.

tanned and made bronze with oil=niggers
cmon Sven, just look inside your bedroom and you'll see a few niggers

>Cherry pick?Lol Mongols literally nearly conquered Europe with a 20k scouting party.

20k in Europe wasn't a scouting party. That was the size of a large army.

Isn't that when early romans changed tactics to maniple formations?

youtube.com/watch?v=3iz1_UwD2Fw

Sup Forums WHAT IS YOUR PROFESSION?!

youtube.com/watch?v=sYMbyneRer4

>The real trick is unit cohesion.

This. Without proper training with your group you and your formation will inevitably turn into chaos

>early battles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pydna

AWOO! AWOO! AWOO!

tanned and made bronze with oil makes one look like an American nigger by both facial structure and color?

that is interesting

i'm now a #WEWUZ missile

I said a Mongol scouting party not European Knights who got btfo so easily they are just lucky they had tougher countries between them and the Mongols to slow them down and lucky ghengis died.

Bikers.
The new Winged Hussars

No. There is a time for war, obviously. If that war comes - there is no doubt about who would win.

But you must know, there is a time when taking a punch has more value thank throwing it. The general non-aligned public is watching, and judging, and deciding about the future. The Media makes it seem like they could never find the truth, but have faith in your fellow man. Have faith. We elected Trump. That happened. Wonderful things can happen.

Do you know why Trump won North Carolina? I'll tell you: Because they voted to not let tyrannies into a girl's locker rooms - they legally, democratically, went through the process and passed it with a clear majority. And what happened. Obama signed an overrule. People noticed. People responded on Nov 8th.

Now, what if someone had started killing tyrannies instead? As good an outcome on Nov 8th? I don't think so. So be careful of those that would seek to move you to violence. There is a time for violence, and you should always be armed, and be highly practiced, and vigilant... But if you want respect, you don't earn it by attacking the weak, you earn it by standing bloody, but standing tall, flag in hand. Other men see the look in your eye. That is the birth of leadership.

Final thoughts: See Dylan Roof. Faggot. Killed niggers, sure, but he went after elderly church folk. According to his manifesto, which was a good read, those were not the problem. He was scared of a real fight. He picked on the weakest. He helped the SJW cause more than anyone that year.

Tortoise formation requires heavy shields no one carries, a flag is still a flag you know.-

>Mongols weren't btfo by Euro fortifications
>b-but the only reason the Mongols didn't conquer the whole world is cause muh Ogegei died
>at the height of Frankish and HRE power
>couldn't even put down Hungary
>genociding Russian tribals is the same thing, r-right?

How much you want to bet that if anyone where to actually fight them they would pull the "they just hit a woman" card.

NEET! NEET! NEET!

Reminder that you can buy quality riot shields and """tire knockers""" on Amazon.

Tire knockers are nice because they are devastating clubs, but since they are automotive tools you have a plausible reason to keep it in your vehicle. They pair well with riot shields too.

I posted this in another thread but I think it's time we formed The Lions Guard to protect people at rallies and public events.

A shield wall if you will and if you want to get started I'll give you this.

You can achieve the same look with just about anything.
As a former medieval combat fighter something happening like this is amazing. We get to put some of our skills to use since liberals are insistent on keeping guns out of these rallies.
Since they want to play that game we'll resort to more brutal methods. Here's a Bogandoff of how to get yourself started as a Knight of the Lions Guard.
>Helmet: $200 max. Go to your local military surplus shop and pickup a tactical kevlar helmet for around $150. If you want a deus vult style helm lookup your local medieval combat society. The two best are The Empire of Medieval Pursuits and The Society for Creative Anachronism. They can hook you up with people to make you full helms in crusader fashion for around $200.
>Goggles: Any safety goggles will work. If they're good enough for mechanics they're good enough for your face. A nice set runs around $50 max.
>Mask: Any respirator or "gas mask" is going to work here. A nice 3M respirator can run $200 but will be well worth it. For people who are strapped for cash but still want to smack Antifa with sticks you can use a shemagh. Get one at a military surplus shop. Coat it in vinegar before you put it on. Just in case they try to use tear gas.
>Shield: You can make this out of anything. Get creative.
>Weapon: Get creative.

Our people need to be protected.

>Isn't that when early romans changed tactics to maniple formations?

No. They changed to maniples around the time of the Samnite Wars.

When they were fighting the Epirotes and other Hellenic states they had already been using the manipular system for a long time.

The Hellenics had a very developed military system. They had better cavalry, and strong heavy infantry. That was a thick line of phalangites(pikemen) with their flanks held by more traditionally armed hoplites. They also had lots of skirmishers and even elephants.

The Romans won by relying on the strength of their own heavy infantry to carry the main burden, while also being able to field more armies. They fared pretty badly in Greece, actually. But they made up for it by being able to send yet another army every time they got BTFO.

Recommendations for a good riot shield?

>phalanx
>not testudo formation

enjoy getting rekt by projectiles coming from literally any direction except the front you fucking faggot

Rothco. They make a ton of police gear, and they are a well known name.

which way to the trump rally bros?

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Pydna

The fact that it takes place in the THIRD Makedonian war indicates that it was not an early battle.

Nobody LARPs like the Russians

youtube.com/watch?v=zds9gHLXVFM

Here is a really good template for how it's done.

the best option here is just to grab their shields and take them away

>I said a Mongol scouting party not European Knights who got btfo so easily they are just lucky they had tougher countries between them and the Mongols to slow them down and lucky ghengis died.

That "scouting party" was the size of a large European army. The "scouting party" was equal or greater in numbers to any professional force that could be mustered by any European ruler.

Jesus, look at the legs on madam cellulite on the left.

I keep saying this, but nobody listens. You're much better at this than me.

>Rather enforce your 1st & 2nd ammendments
>Open-carry your AR and livestream the shit

Antifascist lesbians in their natural environment.