You can't claim to be a patriot and also support the man being run by Russia, our chief geopolitical adversary

You can't claim to be a patriot and also support the man being run by Russia, our chief geopolitical adversary

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914
npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>our

Implying we are not the dominant force.

Americans are degenerates, mate.

Yes goy, the biggest enemy to the most powerful white country is the second most powerful white country. We must stop them!

>chief geopolitical adversary

that's a weird way to spell china. Remember to put sage in the options field to not bump this slide thread. Eat shit and die faggot

I thought you neo-Nazis said slavs weren't white. make up your minds

not all Americans.

and speaking of degenerates;

>TRUMP: Well, look. Iā€™m very pro-choice.

>RUSSERT: But you would not ban it.

>TRUMP: No.

>RUSSERT: Or ban partial-birth abortion.

>TRUMP: No, I would ā€” I would ā€” I am pro-choice in every respect

nbcnews.com/meet-the-press/video/trump-in-1999-i-am-very-pro-choice-480297539914

>Most of Donald Trump's Political Money Went To Democrats ā€” Until 5 Years Ago

npr.org/sections/itsallpolitics/2015/07/28/426888268/donald-trumps-flipping-political-donations

I claim to be a warrior. My comrades and I destroyed Drumpf and Nazis today! You better watch out or prepare to diet

>(((our)))

Of course they're not, we should get in a land war in Ukraine to clear those subhumans out! That would leave plenty of space in Europe for leftist refugee resettlement, we'll call it "Lebensraum".

democrats are easier to to bribe than republicans. Democrats will sell any of their values for the right price, whereas republicans will only sell most of them. If I was a billionaire I'd give money to the democrats too

Russia wants to rape your brothers in Europe while China only cares about its Asian neighborhood. Are you Kenyan American that you don't understand this?

fake and gay

my mom cud beat up ur mom

the point is Trump put money above morality. that makes him a degenerate

>be shill
>come to Sup Forums
>say Trump is being run by Russia
>that makes it real even though I have no evidence

Say goodbye to your commie dream shill. King nigger is out and America is in. You aren't going to get that war with Russia the Democrats had so neatly planned.

plenty of evidence

You shills couldn't and still can't beat a bunch of neets posting in their spare time for the lulz. You are a pathetic waste of money.

>You aren't going to get that war with Russia

you might be surprised

>projection

That's literally not evidence. That's no more than innuendo you tinfoil tard.

if it's just innuendo then why did so many of Trump's people resign? dumbass

bump