How do Trump supporters feel about him "draining the swamp"?

Toddler level

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/03/state-department-trump/517965/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>drain the swamp means do what liberals want

Draining the swamp means destroying the structures that make it up, not changing the chairs around and not doing anything else. His chairs are going to do that, and that's enough for me. I want the EPA, DOE, DOL, etc gone. That's draining the swamp, and his picks are perfect for that.

You don't drain the swamp by catching and removing all the animals. You have to drain the water and shape the soil, remove the plant growth you don't want.

I made a really long rebuttal that destroyed your argument but i pressed the back button on my mouse and lost it. Im too lazy to redo it but Ill just say this.

You think destroying Department of education, Department of labor and the environmental protection agency is a good thing to do. 0 have 0 validity to argue from this point on.

Also He's said word for word that by drain the swamp he means get corruption out of the political spectrum. If you look at the people he's appointed and still think he said that as anything other than rhetoric you're even more Blinded by bias than i thought

Gotta say, you CTR guys are slowly getting better at the meme game.
Still entry-level, but better than the ones you used to make.

Keep it up and maybe we won't straight up crush you at the 2020 meme war.

He deepened it and stocked it with clown fish.

BUT DONT YOU REMEBER ALL THOSE HEWISH BANKERS IN HITLERS CABINET CTR SJILLLL!!!!!1!1!1!

>How do Trump supporters feel about him "draining the swamp"?
Feels fantastic, like hiding your thread faggot.

sage

Fuck off CTR. You're goin to jail soon, you know that right?

fucking fantastic

theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/03/state-department-trump/517965/

>This week began with reports that President Donald Trump’s budget proposal will drastically slash the State Department’s funding, and last week ended with White House adviser and former Breitbart head Stephen Bannon telling the attendees of the annual Conservative Political Action Conference that what he and the new president were after was a “deconstruction of the administrative state.” At the State Department, which employs nearly 70,000 people around the world, that deconstruction is already well underway.

p. good shill

Ok so when trump bails out kike wallstreet bankers when it crashes again u will love that because it pisses off liberals?

How's it smell that far up your own ass? Like Trumpcum or wat?

heh

Fuck off shill.

Are... Are you serious m8.

/thread

The silence is telling

So in short, were fucking winning and winning?

Shareblue is increasingly nervous today it seems

>Shareblue cognitive abilities

IT WAS HER

TUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN