Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W8-obsxvArA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw white
Why do I have to suffer bros?

hahaha its funny, irony yey! now do something useful

>Ethnicity: Cancer

top kek

Before you shit on her for being fat, think about what reaction you would have if she was pretty fedoras.

>Ethnicity: cancer
>Occupation: janitorial

my fucking sides

How the fuck can cancer be an ethnicity?

I've always wondered how you Americans manage to get so fat. What kind of poison do they put in your food that your body can't process it and stores it instead?

>tfw you'll never know the inside of her warm pussy
>why even live

>Personality: Diva
>Profession: Janitor
>Ethnicity: Native American Cancer
>Body type: Average

Its the perfect meme

Everything about it aligns into the storm of the century

>body type average

Wot

that's average in the us. you're all a bunch of fatties.

growth hormones

>average both type
>ethnicity: cancer:
>occupation: janitor

Sadly in modern America the fatties only like blacks, Hispanics, and military men. I guess us white guys are just going to have to go without those wavy lard tits and asses

does this bitch really think she's native american?

more like jeans BTFO, if we're being honest.

I am laughting and sad at the same time

Soft drinks and chips are what make us fat.

HFCS doesn't help Americans but we're fat fucks too and most of our shit uses real sugar.

Fugggg. I can't believe this goddess won't want me.

poor fatty, but still, Kek

Who cares

>Average body type
>Average

This woman couldn't be more stereotypically American, if she literally pissed Coca-Cola.

Yes, we also have soft drinks and chips but we don't have these huge sacks of fat. A little overweight, yes. But not fat like a cow.

Well, blacks dont have standards as where white men have. She knows it so she is just taking what she can get. Nice to see murrican with common sense for once

For most of the obese people it's just extremely high caloric intake (3000+ calories daily) with little to no exercise for years starting from childhood. Although I do think all the shit in our processed food in killing us, I think it's just more of a cultural thing due to all the shitty high caloric food available to us constantly

High Fructose Corn Syrup

Reminder that the fatties in America are niggers

>murican beauty

Your women still cook real food though, don't they? In our country most women can't cook for shit and we habitually snack on garbage that is unsatisfying.

>Janitorial work
>only blacks
>some college
I wonder what she studied..

>Ethnicity: Cancer
why did I laugh so hard

>average body type

the worst thing is shes probably right.

How much do you wanna bet that it was Wymxn studies?

We like our foods fresh, yes. We like to go to restaurants if that is what you are assuming. But we have our fast foods aswell as in any country. Our national dish is fries (but they are usually baked in ox fats instead of transfat deaths).

I personally think it's the processed food that is such a poison to the American people. Has their been surveys to this cause?

India

chemical convenience bullshit, chips, soda. pic related. most fatasses eat nothing but boxed chemical meals and meat. i worked with an enormous fatass once who didn't think you could eat the seeds in zucchini, so he would make it but it would just be that outside 1/8 inch of zucchini. just pathetic food illiteracy. it's beyond sad

I eat like shit and only lose calories through work and im still under 90kg, so how the fuck do you people do it?

damn now you got me wanting some cheeseburger macaroni....but i'm trying to lose my amerifat.

someone should make her change her body type though. that is not average, not even for us.

youtube.com/watch?v=W8-obsxvArA

she knows exactly what she is capable of attracting and set her sites accordingl

>Body Tipe : Average

Well, this is the exact same question that I am wondering. It must be true poison if their body can't process it. I can only assume it is because of processed food, and american processed food in particular.

You mean, Y LIE

>average body type

Do you think it might be something to do with work? Or maybe genetics?

I've been looking for a morbidly obese, illiterate janitor in her late 30's, with a potato face.

What? Only niggers?

Nooooooooooooo

Neither.

Stupid, there's an obesity epidemic in Europe too. It just hasn't caught up to ours yet. YET.

>Ethnicity : cancer
Well at least she got that part right

Hey, her grandmother once blew a half indian in a bar.

YET.

It's coming. Oh, boy, is it coming.

Why do niggers always get the best women?

It isn't fair!

>Jacksonvile
OBOYOBOYOBOYMUDICK

Native American in Jacksonville? How did this cow's ancestors manage to escape the Trail of Tears?

It really doesn't make sense to me then, we have most of their foods over here and most people are bigger then the global average but not really fatter.

>military men
100000 of them in Jacksonville. Half have more than 1 STD.

But are the foods processed in your country or in theirs? Recipees can differ from one country to another regarding health laws.

The short answer is that you could eat a diet McDonalds apple pies and lose weight on it. It's about the Calories.

Google "Basal Metabolic Rate calculator." You ought to be able to find something to punch your details in that will tell you your Basal Metabolic Rate. That is how many Calories your body uses in a day while at rest.
So if you eat more Calories than that you will put on weight. If you eat less Calories than that you will lose weight.

In the Anglosphere fat people eat more Calories than their Basal Metabolic Rate and they do it every single day. Over 10-20 years they become fat as hell.

How much y'all whyte bois wanna bet dat dis OP is just jealous of us niggaz gettin' all day hot whyte girl pussy?

They are made here or in Australia for the most part. I think you are onto something.

This is what girls online mean when they put "Average body type"

You can spike the rise of obesity, with the use of fructose syrup being used as a sweetener in food.

I worked in the food industry for years. There are several well known studies, that show Americans will buy sweet food more than savory, sour, or spicy, and the more sugar you add, the more they'll buy.

Combine that with the Federal subsidies to corn growers to grow corn for alternate fuels (which it's shitty for) and to sell a fuck ton of corn syrup, because sugar cane is not as efficient, and harder to grow outside of specific climates and zones. Like...Cuba.

Everything has corn syrup in it. You know why Hershey's sucks now? They use corn syrup for sweetener, and vegetable oil instead of cocoa butter, which is made from...wait for it...corn.

What do you feed cattle to take them from a small calf to a full sized cow or bull in a year?

Corn.

It's not hard to figure out.

I learned this when I went keto/low carb. Cut sugars and corn syrup, you lose weight, feel better, and maintain your weight easier once you lose the weight you want.

Guess what most of your snack type foods are made of, Fritos, tortilla chips, etc? Corn, or potato - another carb/sugar rich root that can make you gain weight if eaten too much.

What's killing America?

Corn.

She does seem to be displaying uncontrolled growth

Black guy here

No, only niggers like fat white whales

I prefer latinas, asians, and petite white girls

>body type average

All ameriburger memes aside, she's a fucking whale. My lord, can she even reach her own vagina?

Dont even bother with meeting girls online or in real life for that matter, just fuck some hookers to get it out of your system then carry on with your life.

half white, good enough for procreation

And spics

What I dont get is why you Americans put sugar into your fried food. That's fucking disgusting.

It's not about calories in it's whole. Have you heard about the death called Transfats? They are the devil.

I dont get why I drink beer and eat sausages and bacon for most of my life and still be healthier then people eating subway.

It's more complicated than calories in calories out.

If you want to cut fat and build muscle avoid carbs, sugar, most dairy fat, and concentrate on lean proteins and leafy greens.

Beans, nuts, vegetables, chicken, fish.

If you stick to that for about 2 months and work out regularly I promise you'll drop tons of fat and bulk muscle pretty well.

Is Ketosis a meme?

Tina skyy thicc as hell doe mane oooweee

No, it's an actual state the body can be in. Anyone can go into ketosis, just don't eat carbs for about 3 days.

No. Your body actually has difficulty turning dietary fat into bodyfat. Same with protein.

Keto is okay, but replacing sugar and carbs with protein is better for you. While fat intake may not increase your waistline, it can increase your bad cholesterol.

>Average body type

>native american
>ethnicity cancer
>janitor

lol this has to be fake

She said her body type is average? LMAO

>replacing sugar and carbs with protein is better for you
That IS keto, dummy.

Less lifting, more thinking.

Some diets.

The most popular ones are big on replacing carbs with fat.

I'm not a big fan of those.

No, they're not, not if they're keto diets.

What? That was the whole pushback when they got popular, was the amount of sat fats in them.

High protein didn't become popular until paleo became the new thing.

And you'll get adrenal fatigue. I've been experimenting with this stuff for years now. Best weight loss and muscle gains are about 30% carbs 30% protein 40% healthy fats. Exclude simple carbs though. Potatoes and white rice are fine, non GMO corn occasionally isn't too bad. Stay away from sugar as it damages the body's ability to regulate blood sugar levels. Lift hard and your body takes care of the rest.

>personality: diva
>occupation: janitorial