Sup Forums BTFO FOREVER

Sup Forums BTFO FOREVER

jesus, how are you going to recover from this?
>protip: never!!!

fox10phoenix.com/news/239435779-story

sage

>to prove a point

This made me laugh for some reason

>add pol BTFO to your post
>expect guaranteed clicks on your clickbait
post the archive or fuck off you cancerous fuck

I agree Pablo, the wall should be higher. Better start saving your pesos.

This.

I'm not sure what point was trying to be proven here except that the US does in fact apparently need a better wall

>fence
That's the problem we are trying to fix you stupid spic

Mexico should worry about her own shit. Bizzarro world when a nations politicians spend time arguing that because theyve made their own country so shit its citizens should have an automatic right to illegally enter another.

I'd be embarrassed if I was Mexican.

>heh I'm showing you a wall doesn't matter and it doesn't matter so much that I definitely don't want you to build it
That dude is legitimately retarded and only folks with potatoes for brains will fall for this shit, Trump's wall will be way harder to climb, that fence is actually hilariously easy to climb.
Pinché congresistas corruptos
Arreglen su puto país para que la gente no tenga que huir.

>fence

Which is why we need a wall.

But even Trump said he was erecting a fence

it's a shame there was never anything invented to overcome the problem of people climbing over barriers... Guess i'm a shill for hill now

>FENCE

TEN FEET HIGHER

Maybe put a moat around it with laser sharks or something.

Thanks for showing us why we need a wall.

This Amerishit just got BTFO

He definitely used a ladder.
Mexicans aren't that agile.

literally fake news

People are dying to leave Mexico; you should be proud of your shithole of a home.

how do you get down though

have you heard of deportations?

yea we need barb wire on top of it. we all know that

How will he get down?

He's right - that fence needs a pointy top on it.

RAZOR WIRE AND SPIKES ALONG THE TOP - GET IT DONE LADS.

Glad I switched to bitcoin and gold long ago
Make em Peña gov mexishills pay for the wall or make em face the Supreme Court for trial. Seal every political crook with el Chapo in Guantanamo. Build the wall to pay $15blln external debt.

Trucks can't pass through
That's the point

Rather a 700kmh high speed bullet train. And electrified razor wire. Any Juan trying to jump it is going to look like sliced chorizo :v

Wait, are saying the existing "fence" doesn't have barb wire?

Gee no wonder

>plug in Mike Pence
>problem solved

>be on the wall
>see mexican rats climbing up ladder
>grab ladder
>push it off wall

But I'd prefer they pour molten metal on you from above tbqh

you know, the technology we have is amazing, we just need to put it to good use. Our military's have literal aim bot MG's (pic related)

You call that toy fence a wall?

Wait this would be bad for you - why do you support these measures?

So, it needs to be higher. Thanks for letting them know.

Should be a wall instead. A fence is still pretty easy to breach. You don't want that with pesky inmigrant illegals with felonies detained inside the prison-hyperloop-wall
No. It just got 10ft higher and 700km faster, Carlos Slim and Elon Musk are gonna build and fill it with all you ungrateful low class quitter beaners that make us look like dumbdumbs that need to jump walls rather than building them to "succeed" The wall is going to be great and built by us. Word.

It will be an electric wall.

He's either a self hating mexican or he considers himself upper middle class, he has been brainwashed by the meme's, I was too but I broke out of trance.

watch and learn.

I have a visa, no need to move from here tho I as I have a good job and stability overall. Both my sisters applied for US green cards and then nationality and work legally in USA ever since at Indiana & AZ, they have no worries of being deported and support Trump!

Go back and watch "soccer" pedro, or go to Soriana to buy some Tostitos and Halls to pack them inside your butthole, while you praise televisa.

Just do what SK does and install automated turrets.

He's worried about having to pay us $20b to build it. :^)

When your government officials knowingly and willfully violate the border, that's invasion.
You best remove him from office and extradite him to prove that it wasn't a sanctioned act of war.

>This

I actually endorse the plan of passing Peña through an international court. He should be overthrown if he refuses to build the wall. He should be jailed in Guantanamo w/ El Chapo, ass-restrained for life.

Shit was all coordinated to pump out fake news. I've been to this site multiple times and there are ALWAYS border patrol choppers flying over head doing surveillance.

>triggered like a fag
Who let these people in here?

I'm literally above you, my family is wealthy and I live in one of nicest parts of Mexico, I was a trump supporter until I watched all of the ICE deportation videos, I don't care if they are poor and stupid, they're still human beings with complex emotions and family's, they have kid's that depend on them regardless of the mistakes they have committed in the past.

>to prove a point
what was the point, that we need a wall because literally anybody can jump the fence?

>1 post by this ID
Paco probably had to wake up early to start building that wall.

Dude, violent ICE deportations have been a norm since Nixon days, I don't know tf you live but I see most of those fuckers everyday get deported. I don't feel any mercy whatsoever when they ask me for food or a coin, most of them end wasting all it on the cantinas or in drug dens. Even a chimpancee can apply for a visa, and if you have cash to pay an average coyote, you can pay a 6 month green card, twice.

>I'm literally above you

Mexishill detected

Your a fucking cuck to the white man, the lowest of the low, half of the people here would exterminate you and everything that even reassembled you, the other half would tank Mexico's economy and turn you into a slave for the chinaman.

>I love my fellow Mexicans so much that I want them to leave my country so I don't have to provide welfare for them!

full retard, get your shit together mexibros

>mexican politicians

Wall will be yuge.

Alright, we'll just do the alternative solution to this illegal immigrant problem that we've been using for the past 8 fucking years.

Let's all sit on our asses and look at all the good kiddos going to school undocumented and ignore the violence and crime, yay!