But Senior Trump, why did you deport our father?

Look at us! Abre los ojos! We have assimilated, we are as fat as American chicas!

Other urls found in this thread:

mexperience.com/the-mystery-of-the-modern-day-mexican-diet/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

oh wow, more goblins we didnt need in this country

so fat

so fat

So fat

so fat

Disgusting !

so fat

Include me in the screenshot xD!

>murican beauties.

>those fat faces
I'm really tired of taking shit for being a fat country when our national average BMI would probably go down like 10 points if we deported all the Mexicans.

A bit different to the "how can you deport this" threads

Chicanos are even worse than normal "latinx" people, as they call us. Fucking disgrace.

dude same

How the hell do they let their children get so fat, terrible parents

so fat

Good thing I stopped drinking soda, and I'm not that obese.

nasty

WHat the fuck do mechs eat that make them so fat?

They drink too much soda

You assimilated too many tacos you have to go back

You'll need a forklift for most of them.

fatso

Ill go through 2 litres in a week and I dont look like that. How much do they drink?

A la chingada, carnitas!

>Sends her to the ovens

Americans drink 2L every day at dinner

Adios!

For reals?

nah, they don't even use liters

>For reals?
The sugar jew has changed Murrican society for 50 years.

Don't Mexicans know about diet soda? I'm sure it's not good for you, but it has to be better than drinking 2 liters of full calorie soda.

Sopapillas

Soda is sold in 2 liter bottles here, so we use metric in this case.

>fat as american chikas
>assimilation

It's women in general.

It's amazing how many girls at my campus are fat.

I dont get you Americans, you'll eat that Burger King shit yet you havent embraced Fish and Chips.

>Mexico consumes more soda drinks per capita than any other country in the world, and cola drinks are the most popular.

mexperience.com/the-mystery-of-the-modern-day-mexican-diet/

Generic brand soda is cheaper than bottled water in the United States.

Go to any Walmart there and you it becomes very obvious why they have an obesity problem.

well over here we have beer in 2l bottles. do you have that? i always wondered if that was an eastern euro thing

yes, but most common bottle size is 12 oz. not every brand has 2L bottles but they do exist.

It's like that here aswell but people dont buy anymore then a bottle a week.

no what the fuck.

Beer comes in a glass bottle, generic sized can, or tall boy can.

The only beer I've seen in 2 liters over here is my homebrew. The US is highly averse to beer in PET bottles. Some stadiums sell beer in plastic, but Americans either want a glass bottle or an aluminum can.

>Soda is sold in 2 liter bottles here, so we use metric in this case.
Is this so you can blame the EU for your obesity?

So fat

>senior
>not seƱor

But he is old, no?

Do you people have beer crates?

You guys don't understand why our women are fat.

It's because our men are beta, we live in a society where women are pampered and are put on a pedestal. Once they get a man they just get fat, or they don't even care about being fat in the first place.

It also has to do with your socioeconomical status and how much shitskin genes you have. The lighter shitskins like me tend to be smarter and healthier.

Also our food is high on carbs, at least in my region (criollan food, the same as Colombia, Venezuela and Ecuador).

Also:
>attempt suicide
>go to ER
>get pissed off and lots of shit
>doctor leaves the room
>I see my life
>they put "white" in my race
>implying

if that's who i think it is, she had a surprisingly meaty pussy

Not really. 2 liter soda bottles pre-date the European Union. I've seen some of family photos and have some memories from the early 1980s of 32 oz (quart) glass bottles of pop. But even then 2 liter plastic bottles were the norm.

I know people who only drink soda and think "water tastes bad"

The more south you go, the worse it gets.

Australians are known for being /fit/ cunts so your health standards are different

that makes complete sense, but why would you put your own homebrew in 2 litre bottles? don't you need glass bottles with metal caps to seal it better?

Go home WalMart landwhale!

New Zealand btw, we arent into fitness, as a matter of fact I only lose calories through work, and I still eat like shit (bacon, sausages, beer etc..) and im still thin, so I really dont get how Americans get so big.

>trump wants to deport this

me too i wanna be a reddit star

I see much more obese hispanics than whites in texas

What the fuck is that!

Now wonder why American obesity rates are through the roof, because of all the fat Mexicans.

2 gallons*

A piece of HOT LATIN ASS

A lot of our obesity problem is the mexicans. Not all, but a huge proportion.

>but why would you put your own homebrew in 2 litre bottles? don't you need glass bottles with metal caps to seal it better?

First of all, most glass bottles you get with regular beer here are disposables and not well suited to refilling because they use weaker glass than returnables (which themselves are being phased out of use) and because they have twist off caps, which don't seal well. The result of this is that to bottle beer in glass, I'd have to pay extra for good glass bottles at the homebrew supply store.

Secondly, empty pop bottles work just fine for homebrew, especially if you're making a beer that isn't going to be aged long. I generally make Weizen, Dampfbier, or bitters. If I were making a Russian Imperial Stout, I'd consider investing in glass bottles, but that's not really an issue.

Third, not only do the screwcaps on plastic bottles seal up just fine, but the bottles are less susceptible to breakage.

Fourth, I have a habit of drinking several bottles of diet soda or just carbonated water (same bottle) each week. So I create a supply of bottles adequate for my homebrewing needs.

Fifth, probably one of the least fun parts of homebrewing is bottling a batch of beer. In fact, many homebrewers go straight to kegging their beers because the process of sanitizing, filling, and then cleaning 50 bottles for reuse is tedious. These large bottles allow me to sanitize and fill just 10 bottles per batch, and since they cost nothing I just throw them out after use.

Sixth, when drinking beer, I usually have a few. So I can decant the homebrew from the bottle into a pitcher and leave the sediment behind in the 2 liter bottle for disposal. It's really convenient.

>My set point is quite low and I'm genetically gifted to never pit on weight so I don't understand how people with unlucky genetics, poor thyroids or PCOS gain weight, especially those whose set point is higher than mine

WOW

>set point
This is the first time I've seen anyone use that term outside of r/fatlogic

When you come to Amurica to only eat McDonalds. The Amurican Dream.

thanks for the insights panabro, seriously didn't know that

this is all great info, thanks. especially the part about kegging. i didn't even think of that. i want to start brewing my own beer when i move to a larger place and the part with the bottles always seemed the most tedious to me. both in terms of finding enough bottles and then finding places to store them. i'll keep this in mind for the future.

>Mexicans
Uh, Bro.
Have you looked at those stats?
Black men have a 31% obesity rate.
Black WOMEN have a fucking 41% obesity rate.
The fattest people seem to be Pacific islanders for whatever fucking reason.

Just keep the plastic bottles out of sunlight and you'll be good to go. Happy brewing.

And remember to pour the beer smoothly from the bottle so you don't stir up the sediment.

lardass detected

lay off the full english breakfasts there, nigel

I used to drink at least one 2 liter a day
that was just at home. not including soda or sweet tea I drink out and about

lost around 50 pounds since I stopped

Gundanium. Some are nuclear.

>The fattest people seem to be Pacific islanders for whatever fucking reason.
Think about being on a tiny island with nothing to do but plenty of spam, ready to be eaten.

having a couple of speights now before the week starts, those crates are nostalgic as

I'll lay off the pastry when you lay off the nigger dick Sven. HAHAHAHAHA.

>why did you deport our father?

because he broke the immigration law, and skipped in line.

obviously.

at some points i drink a liter of freedom a day (coke)

but its not like every week, i have off weeks. i'm not obese

Lol I see broads like this on a daily basis
They walk around like they're hot shit. Seemingly always pregnant or on the rag with a permanent case of PMS

Just deport them already

t. hisp.