If I don't roll digits, I will go to target tomorrow, buy a shotgun, and end my life

If I don't roll digits, I will go to target tomorrow, buy a shotgun, and end my life.

F

Goodbye. The world is a beautiful place, but I just don't fit.

May you play again in another time, another place. And may you be happy.

they don't sell guns at target, sorry op, but you can check dese

They do in Texas.

All you need is a valid state ID and you can buy any long gun in the store that's not automatic.

Leaving Texas will significanty increase your will to live

That's a pretty sad attempt at shilling, you actual sad faggot. Kill yourself and make sure that you tell your other little friends not to post shit so obvious like this you stupid cuck

Don't do it.
At least try accepting Jesus into your heart.

>implying they sell automatic weapons in stores

Op, get help dude.

Dont Kill Yourself and dont let edgy shitlords here convince you to do it, joke or no.

other than that this thread doesnt need to exist anymore, so sage.

Didn't get a good roll.

now don't be a faggot and just do it user

If digits OP will learn to love himself

Cmon man don't blow your brains out just find something that makes you happy instead of shitposting your suicide decision on /pol.

what's so bad about texas?

Uh oh OP

It's no country for old men.

don't get a gun, kill yourself with a car or a knife, sucides with guns help the liberal agenda

its kind of a shit hole. while alot of states are shit holes, Texas is full of Texans who think that Texas is some amazing paradise.

At least we got a guaranteed 38 electoral votes

>tar9g9et
>ma seff naow if no du9bs

funny pic OP
you got sense of humor
stick around and quit worrying

Don't be a faggot op, there is more to life than fucking Sup Forums. There are real people in the world who will actually be hurt if you kill yourself like some edgy kid. Even if you don't realize it, people do care.

>I will go to target tomorrow, buy a shotgun
Wait, what?

Really? No background check? God bless Texas