HAPPENING!! JOHN MCCAIN CAMPAIGN ADVISOR PIZZA'D!!!

IT'S FUCKING ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!!!!!

JOHN MCCAIN CAMPAIGN MANAGER ARRESTED TODAY ON CHARGES OF PEDOPHILIA/TRAFFICING

northcrane.com/2017/03/04/john-mccains-campaign-manager-arrested-over-pedophilia-charges-against-young-boys-media-silent/

>OBAMA CAUGHT RED HANDED WIRE TAPPING AND SLUSHING 3 BIL$
>LORETTA LYNCH CALL FOR WAR
>PEDO VANNED

>>>ALL IN 1 DAY

BURGERS! GRAB YOUR RIFLES MEN! THIS IS THE WAR
youtu.be/6f4DT0jh0Vk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/GsMJ9oN8-nc
youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're such a retard. That's like some random ass campaign manager. Please kill yourself.

>northcrane

~ah, asuka... I...

Verifying is easy. Its an arrest, its not like they can make it up.

Good luck

OMG GUYS, THERE'S A CANADIAN CONNECTION THAT INVOLVES JUSTIN TRUDEAU!!!
youtu.be/GsMJ9oN8-nc

He was already arrested in 2009 on molestation charges, he probably manage to walk, and now is being arrested again

SHUT __ DOWN

I got my Mosin ready

This is actually pretty incredible considering Alifantis' restaurants are all located above the underground DC tunnels.

Im in Stalingrad mode.

I had to send my PTR back to the factory for repairs yesterday, and now all I have for the Habbening is my mosin and 5 rounds.

Also my CZ 75 atleast. 54r will be hard to salvage Fallout style after the subs nuke the mainland

God he is a piece of shit. A crooked fucking disgrace to his POW horseshit fluff

>northcrane

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

Bump

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
The Happening Cometh Nigh!

Was the campaign manager ACTUALLY connected to pizza advertisements/pizza code as his means of communication? I'd like to think that the months the pizzagate anons dedicated haven't gone to waste....but they haven't made one clear 100% connection between an arrested pedo actually using pizza lingo on facebook/twitter or whatever else.

>making a connection to a made up conspiracy

I wonder why no one has found anything

This

Is there a reputable source for his re-arrest? What county was it in, are there court records, etc.

Its just a messy political war (for now)
Which means we just get to be comfy.

bump this shiiiiiiit

How long will they keep investigating pizzagate? I think some of them will think its a real thing until their death.

I mean, if pedos were really using pizza terminology as code, I think they would change to a different code with all the publicity pizzagate has gotten...

Maybe they should try Denny's menu items next.

>
I mean, if pedos were really using pizza terminology as code, I think they would change to a different code with all the publicity pizzagate has gotten...

BECAUSE THEY COULD OBVIOUSLY BE DOING THAT

That's the idea. Of course they will change their code to something else, they will have to, because they are not going to stop doing this

>only having 5 rounds for your nugget.
you deserve it.

>Criminals are smart

ITS HEPPENING

SWAMP STATUS: DRAINING

MY SIDES!!!

HEP HEP HOORAY

The nukes are coming idiot, kek confirms

No wonder McCain signed my book and invited me on his campaign bus back in 2000....

Next up: Joe "fuck 'em and hide 'em" Biden gets v&

I have a mosin...kicks like hell!