Why don't Swedish bolice set up sting operations where they send a scantily clad swedish girl to walk down a muslim...

Why don't Swedish bolice set up sting operations where they send a scantily clad swedish girl to walk down a muslim neighbourhood.

They could easily rack-em-up.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BX6WHZotTBE
sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6379970
youtube.com/watch?v=neEevCiZjfc
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Rinkeby_riots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Stockholm_riots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Rinkeby_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

That would be racist dumb leaf.

not when it works

>that ID

Close enough.

Looks like Annette Schwartz

>L38FeAdd
>LEAFED

Because the Swedish police aren't actually interested in stopping Muslim crimes. In fact, they recently got busted for covering up crimes committed by migrants.

youtube.com/watch?v=BX6WHZotTBE

sverigesradio.se/sida/artikel.aspx?programid=2054&artikel=6379970

>LEAFEADD!

because the plan is to bring in more savage niggers

Why don't Australian citizens make sting operations?

>Buy a nice house in a good area
>Put a nice sports car out the front
>Have 10+ of your boys in the house at all times
>Wait till apex breaks in
>beat them up, tie them up, put them in the back of a car and...
>dump them in the outback with no food or water

(())

(())

would turn out like this.

youtube.com/watch?v=neEevCiZjfc

that would be racist
lurn moar

>dump them in the outback with no food or water
outback is a restaurant, he will be comfy there

because women don't believe in fighting for their own rights.

the entire experience of being a woman is that of existing within the boundaries created by men.

(that's why women with no men around them tend to go nuts.)

a woman does not benefit from pushing the tribe's territory forward.

a woman does, however, benefit from sitting back while the men fight so she can try to fuck whoever happens to win.

so women will never, ever support sting operations to catch rapists. hell, women typically don't even bother going to the police if they are raped. because it would be hard and stressful and feeeel bad. it's much easier to lie to future men they meet and get the men to do the dirty work of fighting for the tribe's survival.

feminists claim that 1 in 8 women are raped, know who did it, and do nothing to punish them. this boggles the mind. it's everyone's civic duty to bring complaints to the police and then testify against criminals. women ruin it for themselves when they don't do that.

fucking roasties. complain to me about chad, then go fuck chad. i blame the Frankfurt School globalists who funded the 19th Amendment.

Swedish police aren't allowed to provoke crime so stings won't lead to a conviction

>fucking roasties. complain to me about chad, then go fuck chad

>>>rk9

what is she doing in the pic op?

wow it sounds like youre insinuating that women walking around scantily clad will provoke violence against them.

good to know where muslims rank on the opression olympics, women can now be victim blamed if a muslim is the perpetrator.

>Why don't Swedish bolice set up sting operations where they send a scantily clad swedish girl to walk down a muslim neighbourhood.
>They could easily rack-em-up.

>be rapey invader
>see potential rape victim walking my way
>jump out and start engaging in rape
>two police officers take me to jail
>now have a comfy room, ps2, food, and it's all free
>no longer have to pay for anything.

Seriously, Sweden's prisons are fucked.

LEAFED
CANUCKED
RAKED

Especially when it works

Thats actually how they think

succ

because they don't fucking care

If they can't control the shitholes during normal circumstances, what makes you think they can send in some bait in unscathed? Odds are she'd get more hole'd than swiss cheese and the police forced to watch.

pls dont post this gross shit

>L38Fead
>Leafed
>it's a shitpost

pottery

Strange, I've seen her face before.

entrapment is illegal

sting operations are illegal in sweden

After WW2 Leningrad's streets were unsafe to walk from all of the thieves. Stalin organized women that were veterans and they were given furs and jewelry to wear as well as a pistol. If any one tried to rob them they would be shot and killed on the spot. Within a week the streets were safe to walk at night.

Attacking someone walking down a street isn't exactly something done accidentally. It's a conscious effort.

because the police are retarded as the citizens.

They don't want to make the muslims angry!

>Tfw we live in time when having someone walk normally on the street is entrapment to make immigrants commit crimes.

Source? Sounds amazing

>implying they need to

The police walking in muslim neighbourhoods in sweden is enough to have them attack.

They don't want to arrest them. They don't have the manpower to take on all the shitskins that would swarm them, not to mention the facilities to lock them all up in.

It's haram in Sweden to arrest Muslims. That's how Rinkeby riots got started last time.

It was told to me by an older Russian guy a few years back.

Everyone in this thread has been leafed

You want ID magic.

S U C C

Swedish bolice ARE the scantily-clad girls in muslim neighbourhoods.

thats called entrapment

sting operations are illegal here

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Rinkeby_riots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_Stockholm_riots
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2017_Rinkeby_riots

Thanks for this, this is nuts.

>cuck

Entrapment is illegal in Sweden

Those people are insane, they burn down their own suburb, houses, shops etc. All most likely owned by immigrants. Swedes should just let it burn next time.

>tags: ひょっとフェラ

They keep getting away before the police finishes jacking off

Underrated

That's not entrapment.

Woman in pic have some serious EYE BAGS.

Sting operations are actually illegal in Sweden. The gist of the logic behind it being that the police would essentially be provoking/instigating crime.

It's silly but that's the way the law has always been since before the multicultural shitfest. My dad was a cop for 45 years in Stockholm and they often tried to find ways around this.