Holy shit guys, I unironically believe Kek is real now

Holy shit guys, I unironically believe Kek is real now

Checked & Keked

>PRAISE KEK
There is no doubt that Kek is real

Good goy, worship false idols so that you may be lead away from Jesus Christ's divine protection. Hey guys we got another goat.

After that 1000+ replies thread I'm convinced

Its only a matter of time, if you use Sup Forums, Kek will present itself to you sooner or later.

Kek is a demonic being, praising or worshiping him will send you straight to hell.

Yeah believe in the (((antichrist)))

>leaf

What did kek mean by this?

Any doubters left?

> zipper head.

>Praises jew on a stick

The only Jewish thing about Jesus is that he was born in Israel. Jesus was so anti-Jewish in his life that the Jews literally sent him to the Romans to be killed.

Kek is not the anti christ, nor ((()))

Kek is just a way to interpret a natural phenomenon of syncronization, its just like the ancient calling lighting the power of zeus, its just a way to understand nature. And God and for that matter Jesus, are supernatural beings, meaning that they represent something deeper that just a natural phenomenon in the universe, they supersede the universe.

>Jesus offered salvation from the Jews God and to the father, KEK! I will argue to my dying breath Jesus was a Hermetic Mystic...
>Praise KEK!

Of course kek isn't directly the anti-christ, but (((they))) want you lead you astray from Jesus and into the hands of Lucifer, and the easiest way to do that is to convince the easily convinced to unironically believe in any god that isn't Yahweh.

good, our children will fight wars for Kek, rather than these pathetic outdated abrahamic religions

Kek

Founding fathers of the house of kek. That sounds and feels good

You're belief in an old text manufactured with the intent of making an obediant, slave class is fucking at an end. its time to start fresh, all the major countries have a decent amount of their populations being influenced by the figure headss of these faiths. and look where that has gotten us, faggot leaf

Meme magic my dudes.

Religions like Christianity are NEEDED in a typical society because for whom aren't smart enough to think for themselves will subvert to the will of "god"...... You also realize it was the Christians who rose up to fight in the many crusades. Perhaps the satanic Jews have edited the bible and other "holy" manuscripts to include subversive elements, but that never really stopped anything did it?

Starting fresh is impossible, it eliminates the point of even having a religion. Perhaps a fascist white enclave state that punishes whites for their bad against their race?

> dat low energy

Show me your power Kek
Make me believe, I surrender!

I didn't even have to look at the flag to know this was a fucking leaf

You were saying?

Shh burgher, go back to sleep.

Friendly reminder that christians and other kikelovers claim their religion is the only true one yet the entire basis of faith for the abrahamitic religions was stolen from the sumerians. Which means they also invented their own false version since the bible only has one very schizophrenic god.

Praise Kek!

The abrahamic faith is just a way to reduce spiritualism. Basically every facet of abrahamism is geared to this.

Kek is better than Christ, Krishna, or Hubbard.

KEK HAS ALWAYS BEEN REAL!!

Praise Kek!

PRAISE THE FROG GOD!!

Shadilay

Frogs were the curse that God himself sent upon the egyptians and paved the way for Christianity.

Kek isn't an enemy of God.

Kek is God's servant, and through Kek we fullfill God's Divine plans.

>A diety older than Yahweh was really Yahwehs servant all along
>worshipping an autistic, psychopathic semite god
Okie dokie.

stay mad ahmed