Pay attention boys, this is how a alpha acts

Pay attention boys, this is how a alpha acts

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/838294536170389504
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

BASED STONE

who is that bitch anyway and how does she thinks she was libeled?

Fuck, I love Stone.

hahhahahahaha fucking madman!!

me too

any time a woman does not get her way, it is libel

t. feminism

>Stone grew up in Lewisboro, New York, in a family of Hungarian and Italian descent.

>Stone is known to promote falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[7][8][9][10][11][12][13]

>"Donald Trump is a radical Zionist – who knew?" Stone said Monday on "The Steve Malzberg Show."
>"He has always said that he is an unabashed supporter of Israel," Stone said. "He fleshed it out. This is the new Trump."
>Stone said Trump is ... "the best choice for conservatives"

fuck off zionist kike shills

I heard alex jones poisoned him. Is this true? Ghost told me

Stone is having a meltdown deciding whether to throw Trump under the bus when the feds come knocking or run out of the back door.

eat shit subhuman

the more you shitpost the more we know Stone is effective, niggershit

>WHEN THE SUPER MALE VITALITY KICKS IN HARD

Enjoying the ladyboys, chief? Fucking sexpat scum.

>Campus leftists hate Israel
>Muslims hate Israel
>Niggers hate Israel
Israel must be doing something right

look at this retard

Was about to make this thread

Oh well you should've at least used this pic

Roger Stone bringing the bantz

>talk shit
>later be forced to eat it

American Jews hate Israeli Jews because Israelis are imperialists whilst American Jews are filthy pinko scum

Seriously, how much do you pay? $5 sucky sucky? Degenerate coward running from home to diddle children.

Hello Mr. Shekelberg, how is your evening going?

rofl

>lying about a public figure such as Obama
>libel
lmao, Stone is probably speaking out of his, but this bitch is a total moron. Too bad she's a literally who.

>everyone in Thailand is a pedo now

this is how pizzatard reason and thats why they got zero proof and zero evidence

Got it from this bitch

mobile.twitter.com/jk_rowling/status/838294536170389504

It absolutely constitutes libel. The President is held to a higher standard than ordinary citizens.

Naw, some of you are children being diddled

roger stone is such a dweeb, trump has surrounded himself with psychopaths.

stone is going down when FBI gets him, he wont get away like he did in Rathergate

no everyone who visits thailand is a pedo, and thai people are the ones supplying bc you're all so pathetic you can't even protect your children

No, there isn't. No doubt, people lie all the time about Presidents and nobody is charged. That may be partially due to lack of interest, but also with the higher standard of defamation for public officials.

Stone is hilariously incompetent at hiding anything. He's a gossip queen.

They know it's all coming down and getting squirrelly.

would enjoy crush u in bed and forcing you to eat deez nuts

>Pay attention boys, this is how a alpha acts
>proceeds to remove and discard socks

>Hate the Jews
>Jews self segregate and start shitting on Muzzies
>Hate them for doing what you wanted them to do
???

>Coming down
Obama got caught requesting a FISA warrant on a political opponent and finding nothing. Somebody's going to jail and their name is a lot closer to Darack than Bonald

he deleted the tweet

>Obama got caught requesting a FISA warrant on a political opponent and finding nothing.
As part of an active investigation by intelligence officials. Not illegal.

Obama is going to die in prison.

Sad that you actually believe that.

You know what's interesting about Roger Stone. The fact that he's a bisexual swinger who was good friends with Trumps mentor Roy Cohn and Craig J Spence, the dude who ran a gay call boy ring for the CIA and then suicided at the Ritz. Really interesting how Craig J Spence threw a birthday party with Roy Cohn.

So we have Roger Stone, a confirmed bisexual deviant who has a bunch of pics floating around of him prancing around at fag parades with drag queens and I'm supposed to believe that this guy just happened to be instrumental in the whole pizzagate thing just by chance?! Why is Alex Jones, the godfather of conspiracy theories working with the likes of Roger Stone, a kosher neocohen campaign strategist that worked with Nixon and other kike puppets. Why is this man connected to Donald Trumps "mentor" the infamous mcarthy commie crusher (((Roy Cohn))).

>b-but Roy Cohn is a based Jew! McCarthy did nothing wrong

That's maybe so. But Roy Cohn was also a flaming faggot who went after faggots and other commie Jews. He was likely Mossad controlled opposition.

Now it gets increasingly weird when one begins to delve deep into the whole Roy Cohn - Craig J Spence pedophile ring connection. If you don't believe it go9gle it.

Call me a shill, call me sharblue or whatever the fuck, but please, just google the connection between Trumps Lawyer Roy Cohn and his friendship with CIA agent Craig J Spence and how Craig was running a Gay call boy ring to blackmail Washington DC pedophiles. Roy Cohn also comes up in the Franklin Scandal. Maybe Roger Stone blew the lid off pizzagate because he too is part of that world and was privy to insider information. There are no good guys, this shit is left/right,democrat and republican. There is a reason why Tony Podesta was talking about his REPUBLICAN "friend" Dennis Hastert and how it was unfortunate how he got caught.. They all do this shit. The fucking head of NCMEC was a confirmed perderest... this shit goes deep

Sad that you come on Sup Forums just to get shit on. Were you molested?

The dots are starting to connect, they're like rats abandoning a sinking ship. Carter Page was on 360 the other day practically begging for his life, he knows people in the dossier are dropping like flies. He wants to sing but needs protection first. Better to look like a bumbling idiot on national television than die of a sudden heart attack.

You forget, you worthless bitch nigger, that Trump is president now, that you can't impeach him when we control the house and the sanate, and that YOU HAVE LOST.
We're going to do whatever the fuck we want and all you can do is scream about Russians. Just what do you think you can actually realistically achieve?

Yeah you really laid the smackdown on me. Fucking moron.

Louise Mensch is a junkie cum slut.

It's always fun to see faggot shitlibs like you sarcastically pout when you get verbally raped.

Such a pathetic display.

wtf I love Roger stone now

Verbally raped? You're a fucking joke dude.

America is rubbing off on Australia.

*rubbing one off on

>Roger Stone and Trump both have Roy Cohn as their mentor
>Roy Cohn died of AIDS
>Cohn was part of a New York child-abuse-blackmail network run with FBI director J. Edgar Hoover and bisexual Jewish liquor baron Lew Rosenstiel.
>retired New York Police Detective claims that Stone was part of this Lansky-Cohn-Rosenstiel-Hoover pederast blackmail network.
retired New York Police Detective claims that Stone was part of this Lansky-Cohn-Rosenstiel-Hoover pederast blackmail net

Call me a shill. I have solid links and I'm bringing up valid points that are totally worth looking into. We need to be Trumps biggest critics and shying away from his questonable past is something a Jew would want.

TRUMP, ROGER STONE AND ALEX JONES ARE ALL CONTROLLED OPPOSITION WAKE THE FUCK UP

Everyone for all of history fucking hates Israel, except America™

I admire Israel for being an unapologetically ethnoreligious state, I just wish they weren't such parasites of the US

Fuck off jew

>leaf

Not even once.

Who are you

Does anyone have the others that have been posted in these types of threads lately?

It's because they know that Nationalism is the default government you use if you want to survive among enemies. Fascism is like a defence mechanism that gets triggered usually by economic hardships or anything else that threatens that society. Once you have a strong leader who can actually get shit done efficiently and stamp out usury then you can achieve your utopia. Unfortunately, Israel is the only country who is allowed to have this type of government and its because the JWO hegemony is designed to have Israel reign supreme over the global plantation of a mocha coloured mixed raced mongrelized slave class with no direction/culture. Culture is our operating system, and the Jews are salivating over the thought of wiping it clean and hitting the reset button.

Is that really all you can do? Can you even refute my claims or call bullshit? Your implying that I just conjured up another mindless shit post like every other leaf when you didn't even bother to look into it.