TRUMP WARNED US ABOUT THE BAD HOMBRES

TRUMP WARNED US ABOUT THE BAD HOMBRES

WE DIDN'T LISTEN

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/03/04/schumer-helped-athlete-overcome-trumps-travel-ban-now-the-athlete-is-charged-with-a-heinous-crime/
dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/over-4300-refugees-have-arrived-in-the-us-since-judge-blocked-trumps-travel-ban/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Poor Visa Indian thought pizzagate was normal here

holy shit schumer btfo how will he ever recover

MSM will bury this

Fake news

Fake news

Keep trying shill

theblaze.com/news/2017/03/04/schumer-helped-athlete-overcome-trumps-travel-ban-now-the-athlete-is-charged-with-a-heinous-crime/

This is the best fucking timeline. Stories like this tickle my pickle.

rake yourself

exactly 30 seconds apart nice bot

Is it taking everyone else 5 minutes to post? This shit is maddening.

>heinous crime
>out on bail

I hope Schumer gets reamed by this, but this doesn't seem to qualify as heinous. Provocative, scandalous, unseemly, sure. But I expect a heinous crime to involve some kind of bloodshed or penetration.

What a dumb nigger
>“In Kashmir, we have a tradition of showing love to children. We hug and kiss a child here, and our society doesn’t see it as a crime,” he said.

fake news

yea hirogook done more damage

it's hit the washington post, so this is real.

TRUMP WARNED US ALL

>sexual abuse is normal in our culture

kek I like how diversity always backfires on the libs.

Wtf is a "Snowshoe athlete"?

We're going to see these guys get arrested for CP if they fail to take down Trump & his cabinet.

The walls are closing in on them. It's amazing that so much of establishment elite are pedos. Why the fuck do they attract pedophiles?

When you make shoes out of children, so you could walk on snow.

>in Japan, we have a tradition of showing rape to Nanking. We push the sword through the Chinese woman's vagina until the point comes out her mouth, and our society doesn't see it as a crime.

is this a shot across the bow at mccain to STFU?

I think so

Because career politicians think they're above the laws they impose on their subjects; it's primal, reptilian proof to their own egos that they're ABOVE the law.

It's the same for governments around the world, really--the media works as pedo procurement for the leaders. Britain had the BBC and Jimmy Saville supplying children to their government, Hollywood has pedo procurers sending tail to the congressmen/senators/presidents.

Also it's a known tactic that the intelligence community infects all the computers in D.C. with Cheesy Pizza to blackmail them into going along with whatever the CIA tells them to do.

I hear the Vietnamese have a tradition of showing extreme hospitality to captured pilots. They beat them with bamboo canes until they can't lift their arms above shoulder level ever again, and their society doesn't see it as a crime.

>Why the fuck do they attract pedophiles?

Read the Talmud and you'll understand.

The (((global elite))), especially in America, is full of these people. McCain is totally in their pocket, like Lindsey Graham.

In other news...

dailycaller.com/2017/03/02/over-4300-refugees-have-arrived-in-the-us-since-judge-blocked-trumps-travel-ban/
>More than 4,300 refugees that would have been blocked by President Trump’s travel ban have resettled in the U.S. since a federal judge in Washington stopped the executive order

Why have we been brainwashed to think you need to let the entire third-world in, and if you don't it's racist?

>Why the fuck do they attract pedophiles?

Because they are easy to control and they are the lowest kind of people so you can blackmail them or ask them anything.

Same why every politician is sucking Mohammeds dick, because they have no morals and thanks to that they can ask them anything.

Here in Spain two military guys died drowned because Morocco guys lied to Spain that they rescued them and it was a lie. NO ONE blamed the muslims,

Funny how leftists were always complaining about millonaires and then are defending whatever they say because they are paid for it.

kind of has a similar facial structure to trudeau

Does trudeau have some jew in him? I mean despite the five up his ass at any given time?

Just leaf.

Sort of interested how this will be spun. It's the real blunder that Trump never quite committed, (though there was the fake news about that mother dying being stopped due to the travel ban, which was quite literally fake news, or a hoax), but the media could never pin something like this on him. If he made a big deal out of this, (which he may have, as it's hard to tell, because pretty much everything that doesn't have to directly do with Trump is swamped in today's media), he may have a very hard time either defending helping the athlete, perhaps taking partial responsibility for the athlete's crime, or say he regrets doing so, implicitly saying it would have been better to respect the policy.

And Schumer's got more skeletons than that in his closet.