USA VS AUSTRALIA

for all intensive purposes Australia's military could easily defeat American forces and would get a Notice of Surrender within 48 hours of the first shots fired

meme

Melbourne poster detected.

The pooftas would never be able to reach us

>intensive purposes

Australian intellectuals everybody

>wake up
>slam a 12 pack
>fingerfuck a crocodile
>huff a little petrol
time to post on Sup Forums

these arent our intellectuals. Unfortunately we celebrate stupidity.

We're already breeding genetically enhanced attack emus to aid the war against america, my ANZAC brother.

you're making us look bad, Turncuck

Its "for all intents and purposes"

Australia is just America with less freedom.

Hey man I'm pretty sure finger-fucking the crocodile has a non-sexual purpose I'm just not sure what.
Any aus can explain?

>enhanced attack emus
FOOL OF A TOOK

Fight the emu yourself next time and rid us of your stupidity!

I swear to god I thought australia was much smaller.

There is only 1 way to settle this dispute. USA vs AUS, meet tomorrow, midday, in Tasmania. No holds barred. Nukes is cheating, small arms only. Don't worry about destroying Tasmania it is a shithole anyway.

Its all intents and reasons you fucking kiwi

Also we may surrender but as you well know birds fight till the death. Good luck with the crows kiwi

1 post by this id, it's actually pretty funny. That's about all

i'm going to play devilled avocado here and tell you that maybe he misspelled it

how about USA vs AUS, melbourne, midday, nukes allowed?

This may be true, but we were taught in the military that in an Australian war scenario, we were to just try and delay Australian forces as long as we can and hope reinforcements come from Canada or Europe.

>murican education

DRINKY

Australians are more sexually dominant than Americans and have the highest test in the world.

America would win with ease and our country would be razed to the ground. OP is a raving lunatic with no grasp on reality.

No holds barred

B...but no nukes.

What ya scared kiwi

The north is equatorial and the south has winter snow

You would literally shit yourself and after you failed miserably we would take Canada for fun.

>all intensive purposes

The purposes are all so intensive.

It's okay, relax. These will be unleashed in the US, gun friendly states first - we know Emus are practically immune to bullets so it's a smart move.

Where have all the good shitposters gone?

kekd

eyy cunt, wheres the part where i fuck my step sister?

>implying the CIA wouldn't arm the emus
>implying Australia could afford a war between the emu contras and the United States military

Does glorious hero Breville have internet? Reckon he posts here?

Gone to soldiers ever one

Only if it was a drinking war

Newfags are a diamond dozen

The US military has an entire branch of Emu soldiers, including flying Emus. You'd be fucked.

For Australia to ever full fill our destiny in leaf removal we will have to make landings on US soil, they can either join us or die.