I was sitting in class when I noticed my classmate was browsing this website (Sup Forums.org/pol/)...

I was sitting in class when I noticed my classmate was browsing this website (Sup Forums.org/pol/), so I got curious and opened it myself on my own MacBook and found this racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic and antisemitic cesspool of lonely virgins who will never touch a "white woman" in their lives.

When will you realize that you are living a life of ease and privilege when there's so much pain in this world and the only reason you want "the wall" or "strict immigration policies" is because you're wearing a tinfoil hat and are afraid of some kind of jewish global scheme to eradicate the white race?

Why are you all so hateful?

hows stockholm these days?

Almost every time I read a swedepost I can't tell if it's satire or not no matter how ridiculous it seems

hows sweden

I'm here because I saw this disgusting website on my friend's phone. I'm ashamed to be part of the USA. I wish we could be more like you

because this shit exists nowhere else
sure there are other Sup Forums boards out there
but this is the OG shit
shits cash senpai i love it here
11/7
would poost on pool before riding your daughter to school

sup cuck

I'll bite, why are the left obsessed with calling us virgins?

OK here's the quick rundown

>Rothschilds bow to Big Black Cock
>Blacks are in contact with aliens
>Blacks possess psychic-like abilities
>Blacks control france with a black but fair cock
>Blacks own castles & banks globally
>Blacks are direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Blacks bankrolled the first cities on Mars (Nigdangrad will be be the first city)
>Blacks own 99% of HIV editing research facilities on Earth
>First niggers babies will in all likelihood be Nigdanoff babies
>both niggers said to have below 50 IQ, such retardation on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two niggers who will rob a liquor store upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>Blacks own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have nigger genes inside you right now
>The Blacks are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader’s first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Bogdanoff bunker in Wilkes land?
>They learned fluent bixnood in under a week
>Nation states entrust their KFC chickem reserves with the twins. There’s no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Nigdanoff
>Blacks are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, they are timeless criminal beings existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don’t know their ultimate plans yet. We hope they’re benevolent beings.

Kek you must really like getting raped by brown people. Just go to your local nigger ghetto you'll see what it's like in Sweden.

Because they fuck hugely overweight tattooed women with piercings and dyed hair as if that were any accomplishment.

Ayo ayo ayo hol up

>hahahahhahaahhhaahhaahahahahahahahhaah

Most people here i've touched "white women"
Their own mothers you fucking retard

Are you even white? Cause you seem to be stupid as fuck.

Good bait btw keep up the good work

Is you saying
*smacks lips*

sick trips
sick bantz
you sick, 'straya!

WE WUZ BOGDANOFF

The Mexican hand is trying to steal the white woman's watch, the black hand is trying to steal the watch from the Mexican, the blacker hand is trying to steal the watch from the other nigger, the white man's hand is trying to stop them all from stealing from the white woman, and the white woman is grabbing the white man's hand saying "don't hurt the poor black baby boy you racist!"

Kek wasn't being a virgin once a good thing?

>no goy the gays have tons of pointless sex and are the least suicidal group

That's right, fellow Swedish comrade. Its only when you visit these sort of sites and read the comments of ignorant, xenophobic, racist, nazi, fag-bashing, nigger-lynchers that you realize how far behind Sweden the rest of the world really is.

there isnt enough love for based swedes out there
keep your chin up nord-bro

>opened it myself on my own MacBook
faggot

What's it like being cool with pedophiles?

Leftists know on some level that their social policies are indefensible on logical grounds. Their economic policies are at least decent enough to be merely the wrong solutions to problems that actually exist, but their social policies aren't even wrong, they're unfalsifiable articles of faith in a religion so stupid that it makes the worst Bible-thumping evangelical Protestant look smart. So they have to throw ad hominem and "ur just jelus bcuz u cant get laid" accusations at us, because their (lack of) logic assumes we MUST be failures at their twisted games if we want to be doing something other than constantly apologizing for our ancestors' historical victories.

ah i read that wrong
no jolly bantz for you
soiler of towels

Are we rping ? Can I be the progressive cuck with three colored kids or is that already taken ?

Nice deconstruction user. Their obsession with Freudian sexual psychoanalysis I imagine also contributes.

this, swedes are the new leafs

HOW IS THIS ON THE FRONTPAGE DON'T FORGET TO FUCKING SAGE

No your good, how progresssssssssive

>FRONTPAGE
>Not using the catalog

look mom i trolled Sup Forums again

Thank you, inferior half-swede, but your comment shows that you haven't truly absorbed the progressive way of life. Keeping your chin high could be interpreted as a sign of aggression towards the new males of the tribe. You have a lot to learn before you can join the brotherhood of the north.

>there's so much pain in this world
as if they didn't deserve that pain by their sub-culture
Now you pity them and bring them to you home, but they're so degenerate that they came to heaven and brought their hell with them. Now you have their pain you zero-sum leftist faggot

i agree. a lot of them seem to think my own country proves their racist views? what they don't understand is that all the crime and poverty is only due to the oppression of apartheid.

and they all complain about the high murder and rape rate of white south african farmer families? um... blacks get raped and murdered a lot more. where's your sympathy for them? it's racist and disgusting. imo.

welcome

this is quite possibly the most easily baited board on the planet

even your subpar swede baits will do the trick

Study the Jews, I didn't believe it at first, but holy shit.

Eh it's been boring for a while. I miss old pol :(

One of them coloured folk here. Can confirm, life is easier in Leftville when you're not white.

They are pretty terrible. Listen to William Pierce?

Only for now, if they win they'll probably kill all of yall or at least cut yalls dicks off. The whole free love thing happen in the Soviet Union for a bit before they had complete control then they killed all the fags and niggers.

>I was sitting in class when I noticed my classmate was browsing this website (Sup Forums.org/pol/), so I got curious and opened it myself on my own MacBook
>I was sitting in class
>my own MacBook

>paid for by racist, misogynistic, xenophobic, homophobic tax payers

Shhhhh don't tell it, it doesn't want to know the truth

Hello

This is a good place desu, people can say what they like here.

sweden, eh.
keep sucking on the koolaid. maybe your family won't get raped.

Leftists, mistakenly, think spouting the crap they do wins them the approval of women.

To them the approval of women is the ultimate social confirmation. They are so triggered by politcal incorrectness because on some level they know that if what is politically/socially accepted changes it will be a huge blow to their social status.

Nigger, sandnigger, spic, or chink?

it's all compost after enough time

xddddddd

numales are very sexually frustrated and tend to project

>t. never been to sweden

It's the biggest and toughest red pill.

The internet is shattering the age of controlled information.

The pushback against this loss of control of public discussion is strongest in the area of immigration, race and the taboos of discussion surrounding the Jews.

This is because the ethnic transformation of our societies would never have happened in a climate of free and open discussion.

No people in their right mind would ever have chosen this fate for themselves, and people throughout the west didn't want this.

Certain subgroups including the jews did, so they attacked free speech.

They manipulated the young at universities and made public displays of destroying the careers and lives of those who expressed the wrong views openly.

The internet has democratised political discussion and all of a sudden people are asking some very difficult questions...

Why are only western countries being ethnically transformed? None of the answers given, if the question is even acknowledged, are true. If it's something to do with colonialism then why aren't Turkey, Taiwan, Japan and others doing the same? If it's something to do with the pull factors of economic success then, again, why aren't those same non-white countries just mentioned taking in million of immigrants and granting them citizenship? If it's the supposed exploitation of the 3rd world then again why not them or the Arab states also? If it's because some countries are full and others aren't then why are some of the most densely populated countries on the earth like The Netherlands, Germany, UK & Sweden expected to take millions of immigrants and refugees?

If it's because immigration is good for us economically then why can't this calmly be debated. Why aren't the studies that show otherwise ever mentioned and why isn't the pay off in social terms talked about without constant accusations of racism?

Something is rotten in the West but we may only hold our noses.

Because Liberals are essentially women, or pussified men. Women can't even take the hard knocks in rhetoric let alone debate.

Cucc
I went to an ikea today, your language is profane

Kill yourself, nigger.

>insightful posting on Sup Forums /pol
You are a disgrace to Aussie shitposters. Deport yourself to infinitechan.

I'm just here on holiday from Kekistan

>If it's because immigration is good for us economically then why can't this calmly be debated. Why aren't the studies that show otherwise ever mentioned and why isn't the pay off in social terms talked about without constant accusations of racism?

The 'Immigration is good for the economy' meme is purposefully misrepresented lie. It always has been. Immigration doesn't benefit the economy at all, in fact its a massive drain on the welfare state and the social costs massively outweigh the economic benefits. The only reason mass immigration is being pushed in western countries is because of pic related

Traditional white Christian families are the ultimate enemy of jews because they threaten to take away their economic, social, and political power when they are unified as a majority. The best example of this is Nazi Germany.

WW2 was our last chance to unshackle ourselves from the global financiers and international jews who hold our economies to ransom. Poland was just a pretext. The real reason for the declaration of war was because they threatened to undermine the whole global financial system. The wealthy jews who owned the central banks (more specifically the Rothschilds) knew that if Germany went off the gold standard, other countries would soon follow.

This is the timeline where the jews won. We're living in the most apocalyptic of all timelines. Our only hope for survival is to embrace the jew, and use their finances and political influence to create unified white jewish ethnostates across the USA and Europe

Get the scissors out lads, if you can't beat em join em

Sup Forums is a board of peace and science. Fuck off nigger.

Go b8 somewhere else you LARPing faggot.

>0.18c have been deposited into your account

WE WUZ PREDATORS N SHEEITT

>Sup Forums is a board of peace
This. Gas the kikes, race war NOW.

It's especially obvious, if you break down immigrants into seperate nation of origin categories, just how much economic damage is being done by immigration.

Migrants from the middle east and Africa in particular (places where more and more migrants are coming from) have as devastating an impact on our economies as they do our communities.

As for your solution, it's way off. We can still win. Don't doubt that.

Australia you'll be ok, but here in the UK the fight is over. Only 47% of Britons want to stop Islamic immigration into the country. The majority of births in this country are non-white, and we have a Muslim mayor of our capital.

The few Britons who understand what's happening are too weak and too disorganised to make a difference. The jews have too strong of a hold on our media and economy.

It's over for us, ausbro. Britain is finished. And I don't say that lightly.

Fuck off Kalles, your kaviar is fucking disgusting.

This is the reason leftists make fun of you. Illogical arguments to support hateful and bigoted beliefs

Don't believe the media, we are worse off than you and i don't think a majority want to stop it here either.

We have gone from over 95% white to under 75% in 40 years. We will be a minority in another few decades. We are also very isolated geographically and politically.

>svede
>calls other people names
>:DD :DDD

What's illogical about what I said?

I don't see the left making fun of us either.

I see them shrieking and spitting and behaving hysterically when it comes to theese sorts of topics.

As if we give the slightest shit on what libshits think, kek.

FUCKING CHURCHILL YOU FAT PIECE OF SHIT. Just imagine what an amazing world this could have been if we had formed an alliance with the Nazis.

No usurious jews. No smelly niggers. No slant eyed gooks. No dirty arabs.

We fucked up big time. Most Brits are cucks, no wonder we sided with the jews. It all makes sense now

>We will be a minority in another few decades.
>decades
Within the very next decade if (((they))) get their way. Race war is already under way, it's just covert rather than open warfare right now.

>sweden

Maybe we'll have better bait in summer.

MAKE BAIT GREAT AGAIN!

Ta livet av dig bögjävel.

Get fucked swede.

Ikea is fucking shite and its the only thing your disgusting nation is notable for other than volvo.

I don't think it's only, or even primarily, (((them))) far too many gentiles are driving this as well

i agree lets end suffering
by mass genocide

>no wonder we sided with the jews
Dude, stop it with the guilt tripping, I get loads of that daily from other people here.
Churchill just sold your ancestors out, for some of them sweet shekels.

>No usurious jews. No smelly niggers. No slant eyed gooks. No dirty arabs.
Also, these guys would still be there, but they'd probably prosper in their own nations instead of coming to leech off the west's success.

lol no
people used to get married at 18
virgin past 18 is weird as fuck

Yes, each to their own nations. i have no problem with that. It's the only was peaceful coexistence is possible.

Du var mig ett vekt troll.

You know its over when Kenya starts giving you advice and telling you what to do

Pic somewhat related

He was just hurt by the idea that people moving from Kenya to the west aren't helping us in some way

Only because (((they))) are telling all the goyim what to think in universities and the (((media))).

>thinks Sup Forums is all the same

wew lad u suck at this

They're partly to blame but that doesn't go the whole way to explaining our situation

Hitler really was the greatest man that ever lived. From a humble painter in Vienna to the leader of the Third Reich. You can tell from his speeches he was the perfect embodiment of a great leader.

If he had just expanded Germany's borders and left Russia alone we would probably be travelling the galaxy right now

The greatest men hve all been born aristocrats or something equivalent.

Those who are born with nothing, or as part of an ethnic minority, can never abandon their resentment and have the ethos required for true greatness.

Hitler fucked up big time ultimately, and his provincial outlook was partly to blame.

Sure it doesn't, Chaim. Assuming you're just a newfag and not a shill, what else would you chalk it up to? Christcucks? Where did (((Christianity))) come from? Oh, right...
(((Communists))) maybe? Seriously, what influence in favour of it can you name that Sup Forums can't trace back to kikes?

Surely its the opposite? Being born into wealth gives you a sense of entitlement and a lack of appreciation for the common man. Hitler's book 'Mein Kampf' was about his personal struggle against the jews, and it definitely came across in his speeches. He just wanted the best for the German people.

He didn't care for having children. He didn't care for material possessions. He just wanted to see his own people prosper, away from the grasping hand of the jew. You can't fault him for that.

You know, guys, it's their point.

We could stop this agenda in a heartbeat if we wanted. Why don't we? The answer is because a lot of gentiles are seeking it to.

>95 replies
haha mom look i'm doing it

Because you are on Sup Forums, home of the virgins

Look at a lot of great men, Philip and Alexander, Caesar, Sobieski... they tend to be aristocrats but face hardship in their childhood and youth so they don't actually have things that easy. A sense of entitlement can actually help you in achieving greatness.