>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0
nationalreview.com/article/445496/special-prosecutor-trump-campaign-russia-jeff-sessions-recuse-ambassador-sergey-kislyak
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/
nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap
lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/
youtube.com/watch?v=yq_k-eIQL0Y&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4
youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What does /ptg/ think of based Andrew Anglin?

Is he redpilled?

Gas the kikes.
You know it must be done

Beware of the non-Awoos!

MAGA

OOWAAAAAA

Sessions revenge arc has begun.

would anyone like an image magad ?

youtube.com/watch?v=_Wr7cr6ldy0

i just shit myself

I figured out modern feminism

Love the dude. He's actually redpilled not this reddit placebo they have been trying to pass out around here

Well, this has to go somewhere now. How's it gonna end Sup Forums?

Are the servers unfucked again?

Only ones alloed are MAGAd. Otherwise it's /jp/ border hoppers and must be DEPORTED!

now that the democrats are essentially on life support with months to live, who will step up and fill their void as a national party next election

Niggers first

nationalreview.com/article/445496/special-prosecutor-trump-campaign-russia-jeff-sessions-recuse-ambassador-sergey-kislyak

>Understand the significance of this: Only the Justice Department litigates before the FISA court; this was not some rogue investigators; this was a high level of Obama’s Justice Department — the same institution that, at that very moment, was whitewashing the Clinton e-mail scandal. And when Justice seeks FISA surveillance authority, it is essentially telling that court that there is probable cause to believe that the targets have acted as agents of a foreign power — that’s the only basis for getting a FISA warrant.

>There are two significant takeaways from this. First, a FISA national-security investigation is not a criminal investigation. It is not a probe to uncover criminal activity; it is a classified effort to discover what a potentially hostile foreign government may be up to on American soil. It does not get an assigned prosecutor because the purpose is not to prove anything publicly in court — indeed, it is a major no-no for the Justice Department to use its FISA authority pretextually, for the real purpose of trying to build a criminal investigation.

>Second, remember when the New York Times gleefully reported in mid January that three Trump associates — Paul Manafort (who was ousted as campaign manager in August), Manafort’s associate Roger Stone, and Trump’s investor friend Carter Page — were being investigated over alleged ties to Russia? Well, deep into the report, after all the heavy breathing about potential Trump–Russia ties, the Times report conceded that this investigation may very well have nothing to do with Trump, the presidential campaign, or Russian hacking.

>Bottom line: The Obama Justice Department and the FBI spent at least eight months searching for Trump–Russia ties. They found nothing criminal, and clearly nothing connecting Trump to Russian hacking.

>her smile and political party: gone

theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/03/03/occams-razor-did-nsa-admiral-mike-rogers-warn-trump-on-november-17th-2016/

>The Obama administration submits a new, narrow request to the FISA court, now focused on a computer server in Trump Tower suspected of links to Russian banks. No evidence is found — but the wiretaps continue, ostensibly for national security reasons, Andrew McCarthy at National Review later notes.

nationalreview.com/article/443768/obama-fisa-trump-wiretap

>Obviously, we haven’t seen the FBI affidavits (assuming they actually exist), and we do not know lots of other relevant facts. What we have, however, suggests that someone at the FBI initially had concerns that banking laws were being violated, but when the Bureau looked into it, investigators found no crimes were being committed. Rather than drop the matter for lack of evidence of criminal offenses, the Justice Department and FBI pursued it as a national-security investigation.

lawnewz.com/high-profile/yes-obama-could-be-prosecuted-if-involved-with-illegal-surveillance/

>What crimes could have been committed? Ironically, for Democrats falsely accusing Attorney General Sessions, perjury and conspiracy to commit perjury, as well as intentional violations of FISA. Rather shockingly, no law currently forbids misusing the power of the presidency to spy on one’s adversaries. What the law does forbid is lying to any judicial officer to obtain any means of surveillance. What the law does forbid, under criminal penalty, is the misuse of FISA.

Don't let the shills bury this

Praise Kek!

Boinie and the Jew GILF

but not the Orthodox Jews. They voted for Trump, and hence are /our guys/

awoo

youtube.com/watch?v=yq_k-eIQL0Y&feature=youtu.be

join BOPE and operate

nah. gas the cucks. always kill a traitor before an enemy jimbo

Did you get my follow up or do I only get one a day?

I wish I was younger and with few responsibilities. Cracking the skulls of left wing crazies looks like fun.

They're going to go with the "nominating a nigger worked for us last time, so lets do it again" route and choose either Booker or Harris.

maga the one you posted

Why did the last thread get deleted? It didn't hit its limit?

?
Having a degree is a relatively new concept in human existence, so by what you're saying, you are implying that:
Plato was useless, Aristotle was useless, Saint Thomas Aquina was useless, even Jesus Christ himself was useless for not having a degree.
And by that I'm not comparing myself with neither of them, just saying that your statement is way too broad and you should get your head examined if you really believe the bullshit you just spoke about.
Please, shower me with more of your knowledge.

Can you maga that lain you posted, my dearest friend? Everyone should love lain.

>let's play
>Skyrim
>awoo

it's like all the worst forms of autism bundled into one abhorrent post.

Unfortunately, even if they do prove the administration was involved, they'll just throw Lynch under the bus.
Of course, she might decide to take everyone with her, but I doubt it...

The president of the united states
Who has full security clearance
and full secrecy level access
and has complete access to all information from all 17 domestic intelligence agencies
and full access to all information, through treaty agreements, with 5 mother nations' intelligence agencies
who has complete legal and clearance access to all top secret programs, classified intelligence reports, classified court reports, and all levels of intelligence in the USA's domain
has no evidence for a claim he has made publically.

I just want to be sure that this is the claim you are making.

We aren't going to give them another chance to kike another generation.
You cuckold feelings will have to go back in the box until the west is restored.
Sorry senpai Jews are not our people and deserve no kindness for the destruction the have wrought in the west

I hope Trump has Obongo nigger killed

If you saw Atlas, the giant who holds the world on his shoulders, if you saw that he stood, blood running down his chest, his knees buckling, his arms trembling but still trying to hold the world aloft with the last of his strength, and the greater his effort the heavier the world bore down upon his shoulders - What would you tell him?

So all the ongoing habbenings are coalescing faster than even the Games Workshop damage control of 40k lore.

The lugenpresse, leakers, deep-state, Soros protests, and Obongo sabotage arcs are all coming to a head.

Who /hype/ for the Ides of March?

Did he do anything illegal or does it just make him look stupid?

You can't kill what is already politically dead.

"Drop it"

>any jews
>/ourguys/
Nice try with that subverting Ezekiel but go gas yourself.

epin finland

Keystone pipeline won't use US steel after all...
Fox News just announced it. You've been played again trumptards

Will there even be a mid term election? shits getting crazy

Autism is a hell of a drug yo. I have to take it every day because I was born that way.

Keystone pipeline won't use US steel after all...
Fox News just announced it. You've been played again trumptards

So let me get this straight, am I wrong or missing anything?
>Trump finds out Obama has been wiretapping Trump Tower since June
>FOI request shows one failed and one successful FISA court petition
>This was around the same time as the Bill/Lynch tarmac meeting
>Nothing was found but they kept the wire in place anyways
>Trump goes apeshit on Twitter then suddenly silent
>Kicks press out of Winter Whitehouse and meets with OG AG Session and his personal lawyer
Obama arrested when?

You forgot about
>Civil unrest all over the country among the prole classes

This should play out very interestingly

The FISA court gave him the rope to hang himself. They denied his outright criminal requests and then he skirted around it and misused it. That is definitely criminal, any court would convict him.

Brilliant.

bringing back those election night feels while we wait for obummer to get arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=zxXfHxceMg4

They are scared and preparing their butthurt base for more losses!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=5yYm3yNrxT4

Yes, and /our girl/ will win Virginia

Is there an alternative word for "cuckservative? Something I use that's PG-13

Obama is not going to be arrested. Trump is trying to cover his own ass.

HOW DOES DONALD TRUMP GET HIS NEWS:

1. Trump has a paranoid thought.

2. Trump shares it with Steve Bannon.

3. Bannon shares it with Breitbart.

4. Breitbart publishes it.

5. Trump reads it in Breitbart and shouts in amazement: "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!"

Fuck off shill

I would eat glass to breed with CK

heh, you`re autistic beyond salvation

dont ever reply do my posts, i despise weirdos, neets and virgins

How about "so called conservatives"

HOW DOES DONALD TRUMP GET HIS NEWS:

1. Trump has a paranoid thought.

2. Trump shares it with Steve Bannon.

3. Bannon shares it with Breitbart.

4. Breitbart publishes it.

5. Trump reads it in Breitbart and shouts in amazement: "THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I THOUGHT!!"

>These are very wealthy powerful people in the 21st century

McCain? Graham? Kristol?

Maybe if you guys had thought to set up extermination camps in Western Germany as well, we wouldn't be in this situation.

neocons an RINOs

RINO

>Trump covering his ass from Obama's anti-democratic abuses being revealed
Mhmm

FINALLY I realised who Pence reminded me of.

He's like a better, cleaner, comfier Saul Tigh who has his hair and life together, and isn't a drunk.

>Shilling at 4:30am

Dude, stop posting from your phone and computer.

Will the media ever "get used" to POTUS? Seems like they're waging their war with the same reckless abandon and fiery intensity as the campaign season.

>I would eat glass to breed with CK
That is most likely because you haven't ever had female contact besides your mother. It's called being a thirsty whiteknight. She isn't even here right now she isn't going to let you fuck her you beta

DRUMPF BTFO

It can take weeks to months in order to properly establish documented evidence. Especially if the... oh wait, 'straya.

>the Ides of March
patrician. i like it

Someone bring me up to speed, I've been on a road trip all day. Has anything happened after Trump's tweets?

Damn, based on the level of shilling, the shills must be scared as fuck

You don't know our demographics

You're not on reddit