How do we solve the bogan problem on Sup Forums?

Bogans are out of control in this timezone on Sup Forums

They bring their roo-fucking piss-beer criminal genes bad posting degeneracy into our community

What can we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t_wH8mxvAWU
youtu.be/g51DmE-wCbc
youtu.be/zf4S4oRAF9w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump.

Bogans, you're on notice.

GO BACK TO AFRICA
...wait

I'm more white than your criminal degenerate genes will ever be.

Why aren't you fortifying your defenses now, Boer?

Don't you know your nigger king is gonna take your shit?

keep telling yourself that buddy
you might start believing it

>not even commonwealth

Amerifat, friend, we must stop this fighting and unite against the bogan menace.

They are no more white than the roos they call wives.

>americans uniting with niggers
fuck this nigger is way out of tough

americans love us mate we bring the banter
what do you bring to the table? ay?

Aussies are the last Anglos with a country and an identity intact and capable of defending itself.

>Sup Forums
>our community

We are in the process of gassing them in the outback.
Those who vote one nation will be registered and gathered up.

Get out of my thread bogan. Only civilized peoples are allowed here. Go tend to your wombat children litter.

Please never leave, Straya. I like you guys.

The epitome of a cuck.... is suffering the wrath of the dindu's raping his mother and killing his fathers and he spends time on an image board calling out masculine alphas who make him feel small.

>My ppl are being genocided. Well, guess i better get mad at some bogans.

>american
>white
Pick one

From the media we get over here Australia seems like Americans with funny accents and less German autism.

>implies degenerate lazy criminals can defend themselves

They did nothing during WW2 but get drunk and pass out, letting your country do all the work.

About 150million less Mexicans too

Oh and about 35 million less blacks

We stand with you, our fellow White brothers. We must unite to destroy the shitskin menace

*fewer

These degenerates can't even type english properly.

Thats where you're wrong mate. Hanson will get more votes. And it will be Melbourne that gets gassed.

Should gas Sydney too

Chink city down there

>be visiting australia as an exchange student
>in melbourne
>notice how all the succesfull hard working people are either european expats or chinese
>literally every single homeless person is australian/bogan
>even abos seem to more succesfull than australians
>australians are also the most rude and annoying people in australia

why are white australians so shitty? half your country is owned by china

(checked)
Must be nice having a continent all to yourself.

This site now lacks the ability to cognate numbers that align in a consecutive fashion? This site is so fucking shit.

I think guillotine based off look and job. There are plenty of good cunts there.

Yep seemed like the same when I was in Guangzhou. Just no where near as filthy or backwards. I personally would like china to invest more, looking forward to your next recession.

Should gas all of Australia so real non-degenerates can resettle it. A new Boer nation with superior Chad Dutch genes could be great.

How many of your family members have had tires put around their necks and lit on fire?

"Aussies are the last Anglos with a country and an identity intact and capable of defending itself"...Seriously, have you ever been to Australia? It's packed full of Chinese, Muslims and various other mystery meat. I lived there for nearly 20 years...it's as gone as the rest of the west.

How do you solve the bogan problem in our society?

Its so depressing

IP ban all of australia until as such time as we know what the hell is going on.

>checks flag
>saddened when it isnt a leaf

are you sure you arent canadian? or has so much black semen been pumped down your throat that you dont even know anymore?

Behold the glory of the boer master race...

im not chinkese mate

look at your flag, you may as well kill yourself.

Can't wait till we get a peice of Australia and not let China have it all.

antipodean euros are still stinky continentals compared to anglos (the only one true actual white race)

Just got back from melbourne, it's full of Bogan lebs and eshay's, but mostly lebs.

>implying this isnt appropriate behavior
Fucking filthy cunts watered down our beer too

All bogans have one thing in common. They are all associated in one way or another to weed.

Poofter

youtu.be/t_wH8mxvAWU

youtu.be/g51DmE-wCbc

youtu.be/zf4S4oRAF9w

You are all immune

Australians are Gods!

The proper ROE:

>See a thread
>Wait until an Aussie replies with his/her insightful reply
>Take the same stance
>Be enlightened