This is my great grandmother, she survived hitlers camps

This is my great grandmother, she survived hitlers camps.
How can you nazis not believe the 8 million died?
There are millions of witnesses and survivors.
Theres proof EVERYWHERE in germany and poland.
I swear to god we will fuck all you nazis mothers if we find you.
Never forget that we always win.
Fuck you homo piece of shit

does anybody know where i can buy this book with the original artwork? all the copies i could find online had the shitty re-edition with the infirior illustrations

These books should have never been allowed in elementary school libraries. I slept with my head under the covers for a fucking month.

My brother died in the Holocaust, he was gassed 9 times. I challenge you cunts to deny what we and the rest of the Jewish people went through.

She looks like Styx

Who's up tonight for nuking some jews in israel?

your grandmas pretty spooky m8

3Spooky5Me

these books were great. I fucking sat down and read all of them in an entire sitting.

I never forget Israel always triumphs over Amalek and his allies.

It's the globalists who hate Israel and her God and try to stamp them both out who never learn.

If it's not your money or your son on the line, why should you?

My granma was in the concentration camp, and she said at least 12,000,000 died. She was there , she saw it. I think Germany should be forced to pay more reparations, and we need to update the history books, any means necessary.

looks like Nancy Pelosi

I guess the glory days of israeli posters are behind us. Shame, it was good feeling respected

If 200 goryllions died in camps, then why jews have their tattoos only up to 5 digits?

These books gave me nightmares. Never even read them. I just looked at the pictures.

I remember that book "scary stories to tell in the dark"

>are you afraid of the dark
get gassed

>we always win
Until you die and go to hell for being a dirty jew.

didnt know that u guys listen to black metal?

Jesus. It was 6 million when i went to school. Make up your minds Jews

I'd still fuck her.

Nonsense, Israel. Zioposters are some of the most articulate and thought-provoking ones I see on Sup Forums. France is better than average too.