Sup Forums unironically thinks they are smarter than Harvard or MIT students

>Sup Forums unironically thinks they are smarter than Harvard or MIT students

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww
youtube.com/watch?v=fd37QZCqiPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>the most financially secure people on the planet voted to keep things the way they are
rly maek u thank

WE ARE BEING RAID. ALMOST ONE WEEK! AND NOBODY DOES NOTHING!

THE FUCK /LEFTYPOL/ THE FUCKING SHIT OF /LEFTYPOL/ RAID US!

Almost everyone biting damn baits, right fighting against right, /ourguys/ being attacked...

FUCKING SHIT! Sup Forums are looking like a bunch of cucks. Let's fight our battle here on our board, Meme Jihad.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww

LEFTIST LOSERS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>0 seconds experience
Come on in and become CEO, why are Americans this dumb?

You mean billionaires like Daffy Dump?

Yeah I'm sure he and Putin has your best interests at heart.

Fucking laughing at you retards so hard lmao

I am literally fucking better than you.

You mean the people with the higher positions in soceity, basically the élites, are for the person who not change anything
What à surprise

Smart people and spineless cucks ruled by their lefty women.

Just check out stats on IQ and cucking.

>Academics
>Elites

good meme

But interestingly, socialite billionaire Daffy Dump is definitely not one of those elites and loves the common man because he says "hurr lets build le wall".

tsk tsk... simpletons. Maybe in 4 years you'll learn. Who knows, maybe Blue America (aka real America) will save dumbfuckistan from total collapse like they did in the civil war, great depression and great recession.

>inability to comprehend a single sentence
>Calls us retards.

okay.

>Going to college/having an degree makes you smart

>American
>lecturing anyone but paco on English

try again

Don't let the door hit you on the way out retard.

Okay then get into Harvard or MIT

oh wait you can't cause you're retarded.

Don't worry though, I'm sure you can get the say quality of education from Trump University. I heard it caters to your kind of you know... low IQ chimps

We're not smarter, we're just not brainwashed elitist fucks.

pretty sure I am because I never chimped out for losing an erection for the president

My point still stands,getting into a uni or having an degree doesn't make you smart.

Will take the public iq test against one any day

>tfw actually from MIT
OP leaf probably didn't even graduate from kindergarten. Awkward.

Do I said I like Donald Trump ? Did I said hé Is not one of the elite ? God you're dumb

>Implying they ever learn

Doesnt make a fucking difference anyway, Wallstreet rules the world, not the White House.

If you are in an all-white environment and shitskin behavior doesn't affect you in any shape or manner, of course you are gonna vote liberal.

To be fair, you implied it by bitching about them voting for a candidate thay would keep everything the same, suggesting that Trump was not such a candidate.

Weak comeback, frog.

>doing well in a specific field means you're smart when it comes to politics or have actually looked deeper than what the surface media tells you

>Did I said he is not one of the elite

You didn't say he wasn't.

>actually went to Oxford

>a fucking leaf

Weak bait

>Harvard and MIT doesn't offer political science, economics, international relations

Getting pretty desperate here Drumpfy.

Trump will change things, don't mean I like him

when are we rangebanning Toronto?

You faggots make this same argument over and over get beaten over and over yet still come here and spout it. We really need to just start posting links to archives of previous threads

>forced tiny Trump memes
I want reddit to leave

>Place of high IQ and high education chosen Hillary

OMG I am so surprised

NO seriously, what the hell make them vote Hillary?
Hell even with the exist poll, even the highest income bracket was this one sided for Hillary.

>>Sup Forums unironically thinks they are smarter than Harvard or MIT students
Yes, I do think that.
It's funny seeing all statistics, in spite of being "interpreted" by liberal social academics, show leftists to be third worlders so they cling desperately to the one single statistic that supposedly make them look good, ie diplomas (not "education"). Of course this is a complete non-argument either way, the only relevant thing should be the on point arguments. Plus every single time libcucks do this, that's one less vote for them, so I'm not going to stop.

So yes please, please keep pushing the narrative of the enlightened liberal.

>the majority of students at those schools are taking those degrees
>implying those classes don't have bias

I went to fucking UBC for engineering and even there anything political was completely biased and borderline retarded. Can't imagine how biased US schools are

>the system should only work for the cream of the crop
>people are equal

Pick one retard.

>Be Smart
>be convinced by jews to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars to prove their smart

The truly smart ones leave the schools and start businesses before being smothered by their debt.

Because people are easily brainwashed.

Once their leaders fail them, the wise people who spent their entire lives studying and trying to warn the masses can only hope that their ivory towers are tall enough to escape the fallout.

>you have to go to college to be educated in subjects
>grads from Harvard and MIT are never wrong
You are retarded.

>work around and with millionaires and geniuses daily
>many of whom that i speak with were actually pretty hype for Trump

welp

t. Ryerson U

Not an argument ;)

Unironically this to a point

Many pretty successful people especially in technology quit college and just started working. Steve Jobs (Apple founder) and John Carmack (pioneer of early 3D game graphics) are two that come to immediate mind

There's a lot more to smarts than test scores and sucking up to teachers, pal.

>smart people
>in charge of knowing anything

You know how Jews are actually the majority in the most prestigious schools?
There you go, that's the answer for you.

>academia
Yeah, all the people that actually live in the real world voted trump,

>Real world
So is that a synonym for retarded and willfully ignorant?

I have an IQ of 160 (tested by psycho. I'm an autist, which is why it was done)

Yes, I would be smarter than almost all of them

>retarded and willfully ignorant
Nope, that would be Canada.

Even Zuckerkike dropped out very quickly, and he is the poster boy for these new age bullshiters.
I come from a country (France) where I got "free college" so I lived the comfy parasite student life but I fully realize that college is a scam either way. I unironically learned ten times more out of my free time during these years than from college itself.

Pretty much.

they are probably smarter and more highly educated if we were to compare fields. however, they are heavily indoctrinated due to the extreme liberal biases currently going around the unis.

Go fuck yourself, leaf.

>So is that a synonym for retarded and willfully ignorant?
This is how college liberals see the world outside their bubble.

Study Ashby's law for a part of the clue.

pol and I however are free from bias

Of course I'm not a smart as they are, but I certainly am a better person.

Trump attended UPenn. He's one of them.

The fact that your so-called Harvard and MIT students got disenfranchised by Sup Forums is proof that Sup Forums is smarter.

Ivy is impressive but Harvard and MIT is in another league of its own. The Ivies are never compared against Cambridge, Oxford or ETH.

IF Harvard and MIT were home of the elites, then Drumpf, solely on his alma mater would be a wannabe.

Students lean left because their professors are Marxist cucks. They eat that shit up and become smug assholes.

>>pol and I however are free from bias
>

>everyone who goes to a high-level university is well-versed in politics regardless of their degree
>everyone in Massachusetts goes to MIT or Harvard

the jill stein and gary johnson got that many votes there is the biggest indictment of academia imo

I went to two top universities. Most of the nerds are on Sup Forums when not working hard on engineering projects or actuarial exams etc.

academies are funded by elites. everyone in the globalist corporate alignment is against trump and the populist nationalists.

Part of the intended purpose of these prestigious schools (especially the Ivy League) is to groom the next generation of elites and reinforce the American class structure. Trump was from an incredibly wealthy family, so one of these schools was bound to take him.

These institutions should be shut down, and their alumni should be taxed into poverty for the rest of their lives.

If you take an ordinary definition of "smart" I am definitely the smartest person on earth right now.

>be me
>be most successful living physicist
>be unemployed
>no gives a fuck about physics
>no praise
>Sup Forums only exists because of physics

My bias is that I want a nation that is more white. I recognize that I am white and wish to be around other whites. Everything I enjoy was created by whites. Enjoy you Muslims, you giant faggot. I'm done with diversity.

>also be 12th imam

Please consider reading "Libido Dominandi - Sexual liberation and political control" by E Micheal Jones.

He very well reveals the bias and conformity of the most university to the extend that they became the Kommissar of a 5th Collum consciously and unconsciously. The liberal student is part of the Lumpenproletariat and can be switched on and off like a light bulb if the regime wants it. Especially the liberal arts.

I know 6 people who went to Harvard. (I'm a massfag btw). Hard workers for the most part, and definitely smarter than your average 8th grader.
But by no means geniuses.
Just motherfuckers with extreme will power and a serious superiority complex. Also getting a bachelors at Harvard is no different than getting one from a state university in terms of content learned. It's just a fancier name with fancier connections.

And lastly, you are making quite the assumption that the educated elite somehow know what's good for the vast majority of a population.
Pro tip : They don't

I can tell how stupid you are just by that post.

Wanna know how I know?

Cause smart people don't miss out on details and you wouldn't have missed out that that statistic isn't from MA, but from Cambridge, MA.

I guess we are according that pic. 89 percent of mit students picked the loser and pol is always right.

I would because you asked so nicely so I looked him up.

He has no credentials. Pic very related. So please give me one reason why I should read his writing and another as to why I should trust what he has written.

>one of the things in the image is "source"
>lefties unironically believe having to source their claims is in some way our fault

Sup Forums was literally created by moot as a containment board for trailer trash human cattle who found their way to Sup Forums and thought the free for all nature of Sup Forums and consequent toleration of their stupidity, non-instant banning, as an validation of their sociopath world view.

/pol remains today as the containment board of jr high kids who are most likely to steal their dads gun and shoot up their school and uneducated middle aged white men angry they are losers and have small dicks to live vicariously through limp dick treasonous con men while amusingly spending all day circle jerking in Russian Bot CopyPasta threads while accusing the real people who mock

Cambridge has a population of over 100000 people. the vast majority of them neither attend nor are employed by either school.

Slide thread, that aside anyone can be a student and students are students not intellectuals.

I did also forget to mention that 4 of the kids I knew who went were kids with old money. One was an Asian immigrant who's brother went to MIT (The MIT brother was actually a genius, Harvard boy just worked hard) and another poor Albanian kid from my neighborhood who was doing Calc 3 Sophomore year of highschool.

The most successful of the 6 I know are, Surprise surprise! the 4 kids with old daddy money.

>Harvard and MIT students

>falling for the educational jew
>ever

Too obvious.

harvard and MIT students are probably all shitskins/gooks

>going to Harvard means you're smart
Never heard this idea before. Guess I should just kms.

>rich Jews who pay $250k+ for meme degrees want to keep their hegemony intact
you don't fucking say

Really? Do I have to explain it to you?

Okay I will.

Let's optimize that figure

CA MA Pop: 107.289 (2013)

What's the adult population?

Let's optimize some more

What's the population that is legally allowed to vote. i.e US citizens

Let's optimize more

What is the voter turn out?

About 50,000 people voted from CA, MA and this is consistent with the adult age of Cambridge as well as the national voter turn out .

I graduated from a west coast Private university that ranked somewhere between 100 to 150 in US.

But it is anything but extreme left wing.
One of my professor was even linking Drudge report shit in class (he was trying to get to a news article) Just by the act itself you can tell he is not a leftist. And that was almost 10 year ago

And none of the people in other department that I have interacted with acted the way Sup Forums like to presented as the university normal now.

And strangest thing is with my job right now that I have constantly contact with the education class in Taiwan, they are anything but extremely political (unless they are from the social science)
So am I not sure the issue is with higher education in general or just western higher education now.

back to central on riddit

Meth: not even once

>Has a degree in a subject unrelated to politics
>Therefore knows all about politics
I know incredibly smart people who know nothing about politics and admit it openly. Having a high IQ doesn't make you right on everything.

>rich spoiled kids
>vote to keep their rich spoiled kid privilege
Sounds about right.
Everyone knows the Democratic party is against the working class.

too smart to win kek

I don't think most of them pay that much. financial aid is pretty solid at ivy league schools.Harvard has an endowment larger than the gdp of some countries. It's an institution that exists for the purpose of keeping the hegemony intact.

Really? Do I have to explain it to you?

Okay I will.

Let's look at the time since you posted:

2 minutes ago

When did he post:

7 minutes ago

Lets see the difference:

5 minutes

What does this say about your IQ:

You took 5 minutes to do 3 simple addition calculations, literally dumber the the leaf on your flag.

Apparently we were, being that Hillary lost.

Man, look at this MIT professor BTFO of everyone in congress
youtube.com/watch?v=fd37QZCqiPA

They're so smart that they want to be replaced by third world immigrants. The magic dirt at MIT would grant the Mexicans and Africans the power to be world class engineers and scientists.

I know that they are smart and mostly well intentioned people, but these universities are the spearhead that's driving the white race off of a cliff, Because they have "credentials" once they graduate and people will listen to their high minded, suicidal nonsense.

Most of these people have never had to deal with minorities with any regularity. They don't know what destruction would come from voting for Hillary Clinton. If they even considered this it would be terribly immoral to them, so they hide from statistics and call race realism pseudoscience. Their hard science is the idea that race is a social construct and crime and wealth inequality are coming from white oppression.

>I know that they are smart and mostly well intentioned people
They're quite malicious. these institutions function in such a way that they reinforce our social hierarchy while creating a illusion of of social mobility. Anyone who supports them is despicable.

>tfw too intelligent to win

fuck school

You still didn't explain how everyone at a prestigious university is necessarily well-versed in politics despite the fact that the vast majority of them are studying other subjects.
Also:
>universities aren't well-known for indoctrinating their students
>certain people having an opinion means it's correct