Deny this, red hats. You may try, but you really cant

Deny this, red hats. You may try, but you really cant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QroqaBrcs5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

Insert Obama and the image is right. Just think about it.

Is this suppose to replace: love trumps hate?

I deny this.

Stop it Zhang.

but the onus is on you to prove this

keep talking funny man..the list for the future gulag is only getting longer with ppl like you...

trump's just so much smarter than OP that the cuck can't even see how outclassed he is

hmmm really makes u think...

What's even wrong with this?

dubs?

1 post by this ID

Enjoy paying millions of dollars without the CA, pasta poster.

>hurrr im the post police

>Implying these are bad things

Literally what's even bad about this?

Don't worry OP, Trump still likes losers like you. You can't help the fact that you were born fucked up.

R.I.p in peace bro.... :(

Ok so hes a "weak" man who gets results

gg no re faggot

As if a highly corrupt pizzagate woman that is already marked by death and has to be carried around by the Secret Service would have been the better choice.

k
youtube.com/watch?v=QroqaBrcs5E

So basically
>if you like Drumpf, your stupid, poor and weak
1/10, made me reply

Smart enough to position himself against the weakest opponent.

Now suck it up dipshit.

> Liberals implying Donald Trump isn't smart.
I've said it before and I'll say it again: If a man who has managed to become a multi billionaire and President is not smart enough for you, perhaps intelligence is overrated.
> A poor man's idea of a rich man.
I guess if your name is Lord Rothschild he may be poor in your eyes, or are we talking about some faggoty "Wealth is not riches" proverb here? Dumb.
> A weak man's idea of a strong man.
On the contrary he is a strong man's idea of an adequate man, whereas most men in Washington are inadequate.

gr8 b8 m8. i rel8 str8 appreci8 nd congratul8. i r8 dis b8 an 8/8. plz no h8, i'm str8 ir8. cr8 more cant w8. we shood convers8 i wont ber8, my number is 8888888 ask for N8. no calls l8 or out of st8. if on a d8, ask K8 to loc8. even with a full pl8 i always hav time to communic8 so dont hesit8. dont forget to medit8 and particip8 and masturb8 to allevi8 ur ability to tabul8 the f8. we should meet up m8 and convers8 on how we can cre8 more gr8 b8, im sure everyone would appreci8 no h8. i dont mean to defl8 ur hopes, but itz hard to dict8 where the b8 will rel8 and we may end up with out being appreci8d, im sure u can rel8. we can cre8 b8 like alexander the gr8, stretch posts longer than the nile's str8s. well be the captains of b8 Sup Forums our first m8s the growth r8 will spread to reddit and like reel est8 and be a flow r8 of gr8 b8 like a blind d8 well coll8 meet me upst8 where we can convers8 or ice sk8 or lose w8 infl8 our hot air baloons and fly tail g8. we cood land in kuw8, eat a soup pl8 followed by a dessert pl8 the payment r8 wont be too ir8 and hopefully our currency wont defl8. well head to the israeli-St8, taker over like herod the gr8 and b8 the jewish masses 8 million m8. we could interrel8 communism thought it's past it's maturity d8, a department of st8 volunteer st8. reduce the infant mortality r8, all in the name of making gr8 b8 m8

What is it with the left that they always go for the weak and poor people?
Is it some sort of sick fetish?
Do they really think telling them what they have to do improves their lifestyle?
Or are lefties so desperate and bored that their permanent job as child of rich parents fuck their heads up?

I also saw this on /r/politics when I accidentally went there on accident. I was birthday shopping for my niece haha.

Can I join you at your farm WAbro? I'll bring some dudeweed too

>stupid mans idea of a smart man
more like hes the lefts idea of a stupid man because of the way he acts, something superficial. Meanwhile hes the president when nobody thought he would be. He must be pretty smart.
>rich
are you claiming hes not rich? i dont understand
>strong
hes a stronger man than the lefts idea of a strong man