Antifa - Fullfill our demands or be met with total war

Representative of Antifa.

Here are our demands in order to stop the escalation of the anti fascist protest that could lead to a full blown civil war in the US in the fight for freedom of the western world.

-impeach Trump, remove the republican party from power and replace him with a democrat, preferably Mdm. Hillary Clinton.
-Place a heavy sanction on russia and do not remove it until the dismantle all nukes
-arrest everyone who flies the nazi flag, proud white supremacist, homophobe, islamophobe for hate speech, let them rot in the worst jails in the US preferably with a large non white population
-naturalize every single undocumented migrants in the us
-publicly hang pewdipie and jontron the neo nazi symphatizing white supremacist anti semite popular youtubers that are against liberalism ideologies. If cant just throw them in prison alngside their whole family in prison.
-restrict trump voters from purchasing firearms and force dems and liberals to get a license to own firearms + mandatory firearm classes

We will not stop until our demands are met. Think about it before the US turns into donbass.

Cheers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww
youtube.com/watch?v=y0Gs0CpzyiU
youtube.com/watch?v=pmNfQQ6paYg
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBLoTdfSoU
youtu.be/MFTxAgrY7VI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c
youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Will enjoy killing antifa fags and raping any attractive women you have in your groups.

Enjoy your STDs

yeah ugh good luck with that
you and your faggot hippy raver friends are going to get massacred in the streets by Right Wing Safety Squads.
Those of you lucky enough to be spared immediate termination will be enslaved and used as labor to build the Thousand year American Reich.

>Malaysia
>country lacks the logistics to defend atolls in its exclusive economic zone
>Malaysian antifag threatening civil war in US
>can't wrap head around a country being saturated with privately owned small arms that dont belong to jihadis

lol this kid just listed about a bunch of commands i skiped over reading just to post this and keep scrolling on that ass

Hope you will finish like Clément Meric, killed by à bunch of neo-nazis

Your comics are shit

>our demands

Stopped reading. You are literally not a real threat
A bunch of bin-kicking limp wristed candyass fags throwing a temper tantrum.
Stop larping you puss.

kek

AFA exists so that people who want a war have somewhere to go

Shitty yalam larper

>willingly wanting to go to war killing people thinking differently from you; not even in a life threatening manner.
oh, the irony

WE ARE BEING RAID. ALMOST ONE WEEK! AND NOBODY DOES NOTHING!

THE FUCK /LEFTYPOL/ THE FUCKING SHIT OF /LEFTYPOL/ RAID US!

Almost everyone biting damn baits, right fighting against right, /ourguys/ being attacked...

FUCKING SHIT! Sup Forums are looking like a bunch of cucks. Let's fight our battle here on our board, Meme Jihad.

youtube.com/watch?v=kcxal9VAFww

LEFTIST LOSERS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I am chomping at the bit for a civil war.

Bring it on.

>Malaysia

Every fucking time

> red flag
now that's offensive

you guyz want einsatzgroppen?...because thats how you get einsatzgroppen...

>bin kicking
Those bins are, like, fucking Nazis, man.

You know all you anfifa peeps are going to die when the civil war starts right?

What is this
youtube.com/watch?v=y0Gs0CpzyiU

Is there any way I can prove that you are really some sort of ambassador for the group.
I am interested in fulfilling your demands.

Freikorps powers, activate

Thanks for speeding up the revolution, cannon fodder!
A lot of our guys will take great pleasure in photographing their boot on your head and make it trend in your gay forums, just to trigger the hell out of you elderly-beater pussies

I CAN FEEL IT
COMING IN THE AIR TONIGHT,
OH LORD

Or, if you sacks of shit ever protest in my area, I could just pick you off one by one and watch the protests everywhere else stop because they know they'll get their brains blown out.

OH BOY LOOK A PUSSY READY TO GET FUCKED
A antifa commi blew up an important building in Germanie once, guess what happend next.

youtube.com/watch?v=pmNfQQ6paYg

My dearest, most loving, admirable American republibro's,

Do the world a favor
Let every single one of you go to that protest
Take your firearms with you.
No 20.Cal crap, cause you can't even pierce a phonebook with that.

And shoot every last one of em.
shoot
every
last
one
of
em.

When the patriots mobilize and engage full-scale with the leftists
youtube.com/watch?v=-aBLoTdfSoU

This would be a fun bait thread but your flag blows your cover, Malay drawfag.

>imblyign anyone is going to fulfill your demands

You AntiFaggots are a bunch of creepy fucking degenerates. I was at a March4Trump rally today and some fucked up tranny and an Antifa chick kept talking about how they wanted to tread on my dick. Also, I'm 21, but I look like a minor. Literal hebephiles

youtu.be/MFTxAgrY7VI

All antifa is going to die.

I know you aren't real but this is literally the textbook definition of terrorism lol

These leftist fucks had their chances for debating peacefully and reasonably, but these people stand to no reason.
They accept no opposing views without retaliating with violence.
They only aim to force their opinion down everyones throats or they will be met with violence.
The spirit of fascism is reborn
And its inside these souls
America must be purged from this unclean, totalitarian cancer that has set foot.

Too bad there wasn't any brain to damage.

>antifa
acts like a dictator

Are you an artist ?

over your dead body.

I am going to enjoy crushing your skulls in on the battle field antifa fags.

The path to the future will be paved with your bones and ashes.

>Here are our demands in order to stop the escalation of the anti fascist protest that could lead to a full blown civil war in the US in the fight for freedom of the western world.
If your threats are war, we accept war you sissy faggot. I personally cannot wait to shoot antifa cunts.

PLEASE start the civil war

As if ANYONE is afraid of Antifa. You coward cunts get BTFO so fast I want a civil war to break out just to see you whiped of the face of the earth.

I find this .webm highly entertaining.

Didn't know Antifa was so popular in Malaysia.

Just hurry up and start the civil war so we can finally kill you fucks

I'm trembling as I type this.

>1 post by this ID

Stop falling the the bait retards

Why the fuck are we not raiding /leftypol/?

Great show of ass, antifags.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c

Yes, Germanbro,
The glorious Führer is whispering in you
Awaken your inner Nat.Soc. spirit.
It is time to take up arms against the small, rootless, international clique again.
Rebuild the camps
Re-establish the gestapo
Purge Europe from these foul totalitarian communists.

For the Fourth Reich, SIEG HEIL!

If I side with you, I demand a qt trap in return.

Don't worry, I have plenty of ammo. Enough to kill all of you fucking antifa faggots!

My dick is so fucking hard just thinking about all your lifeless corpse lying on the ground.

You forgot your proxy mike

Why would you publicly declare war on the right? At this point the right treats you as a nuisance, maybe something they'll need to defend themselves from in specific incidents, but if you call for total war California will become a red state in one month.

What are you doing Mike. we know you aren't apart of antifa so just sht up.

>newfags ITT who don't know who mike is

>a malaysian makes a lefty thread
>hes suddenly not shareblue, shill etc
rly boils my noodles

Hello Sup Forums, we are Anonymous.

Donald Trump is not actually a patriot. Rather, he is a small but well financed and highly organized bigot. His campaign and core values consists of a failed bran. He specializes in degrading minorities and spewing his unique and disgusting brand of hate, along with misogynistic rhetoric. Over the past approximately 9 months, Anonymous has confronted him via his campaign staff several times, both online and on the ground – over Trump campaigns bigoted hate speech. In Chicago, our combined cyber and ground operations were enough to cause the Trump campaign to cancel their plans to rally entirely. In addition, these Anonymous campaigns have decimated his reputation, and cost his campaign some precious momentum. But this can never be taken for granted. And so when Donald Trump recently started to win polls in Ohio and Florida, Anonymous once again needs to move into action.

Over the last several confrontations between Anonymous and the Trump campaign, we have developed a fairly refined strategy. Our approach will be two pronged. Donald Trump's campaign maintains a rather large cyber infrastructure, and we will destroy this entirely by various means. On the ground, Anonymous will deploy operatives who will initiate our Standard Operating Procedure for dealing with rallies and his other gatherings that are bastions of hate.

baited cucks part 1

A "fascist" by your definition is anyone who isn't a faggot communist like yourself. The only way to stop lefties from destroying your country is to stack them and burn them. and show the children.

baited cucks part 2

>malaysia

must be an australian on vacation

baited cucks part 3

Top larping.

Sage.

Hey Sup Forums, United States government here. Send us $1,000 to our Paypal at [email protected] or we will elect Jeb Bush

For the future of my race, i found the greatest weapon against the enemy is a responsible, armed, productive citizen. It took a lot of nigger and spic blood on my hands to learn that. But If you want a fucking race war you commie fuckin pigs , step off your college campus and bring it on. 99 of every hundred of you never even seen a man die. I paid my dues but ill do my part to make this country great again.

For god, for race, for country.

But we have guns.

Kek

Satisfying

>could lead to a full blown civil war in the U.S.

>global war of Western Civilization vs. Communists/Islamists

...Why would we want to stop that?

We welcome it with open arms.

There was no need to read past the first demand. Antifa confirmed insane

>We are anti fascist, meet our demands or we do fascist things

youtube.com/watch?v=Wg2pl0AUCSA
:^)
Fight us

You're a faggot

nah

AntiFa is falling into out right wing death trap.

Remember that I will have an erection while we hang you and your family.

end of the world mate no one will survive

You will be purged.

Nice bait
Have a smug (((pepe)))

you should have had a three way with them faggot

>hang pewds
>Foolishly declaring war against 54 million and growing

See you in hell.

>Antifa
>Wants Hillary

lol Aren't Commies more in to Bernie then Hillary?

BRING IT ANTIFA FAGGOT! BEEN WAITING FOR THIS SHIT FOR A WHILE!

>Here are our demands.
>Malaysia
>Thinking anyone would give a shit.
Summer is coming.

This is now a LOLCATS thread

> or be met with total war

There already is a war. There are soldiers (you), there are leaders (((them))) and there is a clear mandate / agenda.

The only thing different than ww2 is there are no tank shells flying yet, to not upset the normies.

We are going to destroy Sup Forums.

DO YOU WANT TOTAL WAR!!!??

The military and most gun owners voted for Trump. Good luck with that.

bring it on fafifufefo

How much will Soros pay me?

Bring it.

>in order to stop the escalation

lol why?

dude we know, we dont need you listing it haha