youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=o97uNzbBfis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

THREAD CURRENTLY UNDER SIEGE AT 6AM BY PAID SHILLS. THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVERT THE NARRATIVE ONTO TRUMP REGARDING OBAMA BEING A NIGGER WITH WIRETAPPING. THEY ARE IN A COMPLETE PANIC AT THE MOMENT. CALL THEM A CRYING FAGGOT.

BERNIE LOST. OBAMA NEEDS TO HANG IN PUBLIC.

THREAD CURRENTLY UNDER SIEGE AT 6AM BY PAID SHILLS. THEY ARE TRYING TO DIVERT THE NARRATIVE ONTO TRUMP REGARDING OBAMA BEING A NIGGER WITH WIRETAPPING. THEY ARE IN A COMPLETE PANIC AT THE MOMENT. CALL THEM A CRYING FAGGOT.

F

Why the fuck is this allowed

wtf i hate trump now looks like the globalists win again

old pasta

I thought that was Nye aiming a superlaser from the thumbnail.

good night /ptg/

Hello, is this where the fascists are gathering? I just wanted to tell you that your times is over. Schulz will beat Drumpf into submission and defeat rightwing populism once and for all. DRIP DRIP DRIP.

BREAKING
> BREAKING
BREAKING
> BREAKING

DAMAGE CONTROL COMING THROUGH

NEW TRUMP ACCUSER COMES FORWARD, NEW ACCUSATION OF IMPROPRIETY

BREAKING
> BREAKING
BREAKING
> BREAKING

I don't think Trump can recover from that one.

Who is that lady that was in the last 2 OPs? Something about the death of the democrat party.

It's only 5:30

So ptg, would you give up half your life if it was guaranteed that king nigger would go to jail?

i can't even tell who's on our side

F

First for Belgium

Good morning.

I barely work right anymore, thank god i managed to save enough so i can procrastinate for 2-3 years without worrying that much. Need to get my shit together though.

Trump is child-friendly, truly the /comfiest/ president.

F

GUYS IF BERNIE WAS WIRETAPPED HE CAN STILL BE PRESIDENT

No, he doesn't really have much importance or weight right now.

House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi; the top Democrat

Sorry to hear that user. May God be with you my friend.

A texas knight with a hired band of contract obliged ancaps beat the antifa horde.

Really fucking disapointing to see him cave into the Neocons so early

Nancy Pelosi user. She's the highest ranked democrat now.

How new are you?

>tfw being a right wing retard

Nobody in my near circle believes the conspiracies about Hillary and Obama anymore, inclusief myself. Trump should be impeached after this i guess.

Same. After Dallas my town put up a bunch of blue ribbons to show solidarity with the cops and a few months later someone ripped one down and put a BLM sign up where it was
>the BLM sign was gone and the ribbon was back up in less than 12 hours
I unironically only watch Anime now.

The one not getting their skull smashed in is on our side.

Chief of getting BTFO

Lets not forget this little scrappy mongoloid. His technique was horrible, but ANTIFA was such shit he was taking on 3 of them and kicking the shit out of them, no weapon, no armor just fists and a MAGA hat. Kid has heart

hahahahahahahha

they're really trying hard tonight

Love you too, anonbro

Black facemask = anarchist

We've got all the shills out, South Africa, Netherlands, Soros goons... I think the only one we're missing is the Israeli and Malaysian.

>Trump is child-friendly

FRIENDLY REMINDER

you've proven to be nothing more than inferior in any physical confrontations you've found your selves in against the so called ''''limp wristed'''' liberals, imagine getting BTFO by 19 year old homosexuals studying art degrees

the absolute STATE of trump supporters lmao

>pic related: literal pissy pants trump supporter who couldnt take a punch from a weak lefty

Free helicopter rides!

DON'T CAVE TO THE JEWS TRUMP

him caving would be him supporting al qeada and ISIS like McCain and Obama want to continue to do

>facts
>shilling
kys white man

He has much bigger fish to fry at the moment

Is there any chance the "October Surprise" was suppose to be a leak of compromising intel on Trump from the wiretap but they never found anything?

Fox is not our friends. They may have Tucker Carlson, but fox has the neo-con infiltration going on there. Don't trust any MSM

russia dindu nuffin. if they are going to test trump then let them get fucked. it's like you forgot their spy ship provocations

I got replica Trump inauguration invitation cards in the mail. Did anyone else get these? They must send them to people who donated to his campaign. I already got mine framed

ravioli ravioli I want to fuck that dragon loli.

Can someone make the trump look more like hillary for this meme?

You see how it is, Aussie?
Even God himself wants a shitposter by his side sooner than otherwise.
God Bless you, don't let the emus get the best of you.

I saw at least four others talk about getting one.

The Malaysian is here

It was pretty much confirmed by Wifesson himself that the October Surprise was the piss dossier.

>Dobbs
>Hannity
>Jeanine
>Tucc
>Fox & Friends
>Watters
>O'reilly (50/50)

The only really insufferable fuck is Shepard Smith.

Pick your battles, user.

Too many hostile news sources. Can't fight them all. Fox News is useful. Most of the shows are comfy. Except cucks like Shep Smith. I hope he dies in a painful car crash or something. I hate him so much.

>Pirkanmaa
>Never Ever
it hurts so bad senpais

THE (((ENEMY))) IS DEVELOPING PEWDIEPIE CLONES OUT OF THEIR TOP JEWTUBERS IN PREPARATION FOR THE BRAINWASHING OF THE NEXT GENERATION
I CAN EXPLAIN IT ALL

IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, ASK IN THE THREAD

I really cant blame you.

I even dropped Mr. Robot in the middle of the season last year. I remember them featuring a Jeb Rally.

Don't forget Alexander the Bait

although I haven't seen him in months

DRUMPF BTFO

Dragons make absolutely pleb tier lolis

Friendly reminder that Le Pen and AfD will lose the election and anyone telling you otherwise is a retard (or simply an american) who thinks just because Trump won the EC that they will win.

These are the retards who thought Hofer won the austrian election because he won more states. But it doesn't matter if you win all the states by 10k when you lose the highest populated area by 200-300k.

What if I'm Saikawa.
>they featured a Jeb rally
Mr. Robot is a comedy?

Second best 2hu

>Sessions Fallout
>it's literally nothing
Let me guess, anonymous sources?

Bollings is a huge Trump supporter.

Why are they recycling storylines this is like the 5th time they've gone with the "Trump is PISSED at his staff they're in chaos!!!" narrative and everytime nothing has come of it

I went to bed after the shitshow that was the gay pride rally in DC and slapfight in Berkley.

Give me gestalt of last 12 hours?

Some anonymoose epic fail guy mask bullshit show.

>featuring a Jeb Rally
wew

You still here shouldn't you be out finding a Muslim bull to fuck your wife since you can't please her kraut?

Yeah he's based but often keeps his power level hidden for whatever reason.

It's all they have I guess, muh Russia, is kind of losing it's punch, which it never really had to begin with.

Shep is a literal faggot. Martha McCallum sucks, too.

>DRUMPF IS ANGRY HE WON IN THE SESSIONS DRAMA

CNN please.

So I heard this story of a President who read some bullshit story on Breitbart (that was probably planted by his aide Steve "Goebbels" Bannon) about being wiretapped and, with no proof mind you, went off half-cocked as usual. Now at best he's made himself look like a complete fool and at worst invited more scrutiny onto his administration instead of deflecting scrutiny away from Sessions and Pence like it was intended.

It would be funny if it wasn't so sad...

Trump apparently met with Sessions, Bannon, Miller, McGahn, in Florida last night. All press and reporters were told to leave.

That's about it so far

>drumpfcuck gets beaten by antifa
>pisses himself

He's a literal DNC shill. And what's sad is normies fall for it when he lies about Trump.

>DAAMM XDD EVEN FOX NEWS GOIN HARDD AGAINST DRUMPF LOL XDD

I approve this message

Bolling calls out Spicaraldo on the regular s

youtube.com/watch?v=o97uNzbBfis

What came first?
Jewish media or multiculturalism

And so do those sexy digits.

You seem upset. May I suggest a mild sedative?

Sounds like Trump fucked up

Based. It's gonna be a fun day.

This has been your most extreme victory lately. Good job I suppose.

kek no

Read the FISA law. It all comes down from POTUS.

and in the end all the drumpfcucks ran away and antifa won

drumpflosers are weak pathetic losers

Yeah but that's just common sense. Mustache man is a pompous ass.

is Shariablues favorite

It's water or something. His shirt is wet too.

>not being high energy