Martin Luther LOVED make-up

ITT: wdyt about the fact that Martin Luther had an affinity for make-up and aspired to be a black man?

Other urls found in this thread:

babble.com/entertainment/famous-people-with-autism-2/
pitt.edu/~dash/gerchange.html#LutherDessau
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Zwarte Martijn was before Zwarte Piet.

Zwartbaard was before Zwarte Martijn ;^)

Based Luther.

Check out what he said about autists.

>Eight years ago [in the year 1532] at Dessau, I, Dr. Martin Luther, saw and touched a changeling. It was twelve years old, and from its eyes and the fact that it had all of its senses, one could have thought that it was a real child. It did nothing but eat; in fact, it ate enough for any four peasants or threshers. It ate, shit, and pissed, and whenever someone touched it, it cried. When bad things happened in the house, it laughed and was happy; but when things went well, it cried. It had these two virtues. I said to the Princes of Anhalt: "If I were the prince or the ruler here, I would throw this child into the water--into the Molda that flows by Dessau. I would dare commit homicidium on him!" But the Elector of Saxony, who was with me at Dessau, and the Princes of Anhalt did not want to follow my advice. Therefore, I said: "Then you should have all Christians repeat the Lord's Prayer in church that God may exorcise the devil." They did this daily at Dessau, and the changeling child died in the following year.... Such a changeling child is only a piece of flesh, a massa carnis, because it has no soul.

>It seems likely that this Changeling was a child with autism.

>Changelings from the Devil

Changelings and killcrops are laid in the place of legitimate children by Satan in order to plague mankind. He often pulls certain girls into the water, impregnates them, and keeps them with him until they deliver their children; afterward he places these children in cradles, taking the legitimate children away. But such changelings, it is said, do not live more than eighteen or nineteen years.

Wow, that's not very classy language coming from such a pious man.

The Killcrop of Halberstadt

A man who lived near Halberstadt in Saxony had a killcrop who had sucked his mother and five additional wet nurses dry. Further, he was eating a great deal and behaving very strangely. The man was told that he should take the child on a pilgrimage to Hockelstadt to praise the Virgin Mary and to have him weighed there. The peasant followed this advice and set forth, carrying the child in a basket. But when he came to a bridge over some water, a devil in the water beneath the bridge called out: "Killcrop! Killcrop!" The child in the basket, who had never yet spoken a word, answered: "Ho! Ho!" This startled the peasant. The devil in the water then asked: "Where are you going?" The killcrop said: "I'm on my way to Hockelstadt to Our Dear Lady, to have myself weighed there so that I may grow." When the peasant heard the changeling speak, the first time this had ever happened, he became angry and threw the child into the water, basket and all. Then the two devils came together, shouted "Ho, ho, ha!," played with each other, rolled around with each other, and disappeared.

Satan plagues mankind with such changelings and killcrops by substituting them for real children. Satan has the power to exchange children, placing a devil in the cradle in the place of a child. This devil will suck and eat like an animal, but it will not grow. Thus it is said that changelings and killcrops do not live longer than eighteen or nineteen years.

It happens often, that babies are exchanged during their first six weeks, and that devils lay themselves in their place, making themselves detestable by shitting, eating, and crying more than any ten other children. The parents get no rest from such filthy beasts. The mothers are sucked dry and are no longer able to nurse.... However, changeling children should be baptized, because they cannot always be recognized as such during their first year.

It's a rough German translation, they talk a bit more bluntly and up-frontly than English speakers do. They also have different attitudes to body functions like pissing and defecating - they're not as taboo as we see them.

Citation needed.

Also, what's wrong with autists? Bill Gates likely has autism, you know? Mark Zuckerberg, Eminem, that one Bellator MMA fighter, etc.? I'm sure I'm missing at least 10 other succesful people with autism.

babble.com/entertainment/famous-people-with-autism-2/

But what about the powerful miracle. They prayed and the autist died!

Is that a threat? What happened to forgiving and turning the other cheek? Also, ideologue much?

pitt.edu/~dash/gerchange.html#LutherDessau

Source: Martin Luther, Werke, kritische Gesamtausgabe: Tischreden (Weimar: Böhlau, 1912-1921), v. 5, p. 9.

Miracles, my ass. Keep in mind that Europe has historically had much more disease than the rest of the world. He could've also died of an STD from his nanny jerking him off, as it was a fairly common practice for caretakers to do with children.

Thanks for the reply, Au$$ieBoi. Gotta back them shits up with links senpai.

>handjobs
>fatal STDs
Pick not both

> child had no virtue of being a fucking anglisaxon > the anglo anecdote

What if there was blood, semen, or saliva involved? What if Martin Luther hired the hypothetical nanny to poison the changeling?

What do Anglo-Saxons have to do with all of this? Sincere question, not a meme.

they're barely in the spectrum, nowhere near being full speggies

Had to look for it myself because it seemed to unreal.

Typical kraut.

No, typical [spoiler]zuurkool[/spoiler] ;^)

===CORRECTION===

here's the right picture

I know, senpai. Too much snakes in these streets, nigga.

Ayyy papi

The answer is obvious.

All wild beasts are beasts of the law, for they live in fear and quaking; they have all swarthy and black flesh, by reason of their fear, but tame beasts have white flesh, for they are beasts of grace; they live securely with mankind.

>CXXXIII.
Dr. Luther, holding a rose in his hand, said: `Tis a magnificent work of God: could a man make but one such rose as this, he would be thought worthy of all honor, but the gifts of God lose their value in our eyes, from their very infinity. How wonderful is the resemblance between children and their parents. A man shall have a half-dozen sons, all like him as so many peas are like another, and these sons again their sons, with equal exactness of resemblance, and so it goes on. The heathen noticed these likenesses. Dido says to Aeneas:
“Si mihi parvulus Aeneas luderet in aula, Qui te tantum ore referret.”
`Twas a form of malediction among the Greeks, for a man to wish that his enemy’s son might be unlike him in face.

Assigned white

>plays the black vs white paradigm game

GTFO with your racial supremacist BS, dude. I'm Dutch, and here we're an egalitarian people.

Dear Blacked White people: