Vote 1. Pauline Hanson's One Nation in WA state Election
11 March 2017

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/elections/wa-election-2017/guide/electorates/
lrivera0327.tripod.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good luck with that.

t. New South Welshman.

Westren Australian election Candidate information here click on your electorate to see One Nation Candidate for you.

abc.net.au/news/elections/wa-election-2017/guide/electorates/

Too right!! will kick there arse!
No more Immigrants, no more PC cunts in this state mate!

Fuck limp wristed geriatric Liberals and fuck Leftism.

Give us our GST money you dirty leeches.

Sydney is literal paradise-tier. Perth would be Saudi rich if we did have to pay for the rest of Australia.

Why has it been humid as fuck lately? It's fucking unbearable trying to sleep in this shit.

west australia might be best australia but we are still part of australia.

our people are willing slaves to the Jew and voting one nation won't do a single thing to fix it.
I will still vote one nation anyway since I would prefer not to have Arabs raping my family members, but let's be honest. Our nation is just as cucked as America.
Trump won't take back power from the bankers and he will allow their media to portray any message they want as long as it won't negatively effect him personally.
Same with Hansen, maybe she'll stop the Muslims but we all know that these "democratic" elections are basically rigged with advertising and exposure and whoever gets the most positive exposure (or least negative exposure) usually wins. which means whatever campaign has the most money thrown at it will usually win. Meaning Pauline ain't getting in unless she gets into bed with the Jews as well

>no One Nation candidate in my electorate
What do?

ah, sandgroper convict. I know a lot of liberals who are turning their back because the sale of W.P

Oh, no One Nation but I've got a roach

yep. malcolm roberts turned on NZ for voting against israel at UNSC. They're all fucking ZOG

Oh ye of little faith.

You might not get a One Nation premier next weekend (but I as a South Australian sincerely hope you do) but if enough of you vote ON the liblabs will shit themselves at how many primary votes they are losing to ON and either

1)Adopt ON policies
2)Get BTFO even worse in subsequent elections.

The problems that Hanson is trying to address won't go away, they'll only get worse as time goes on.

Piss off dickhead go find us more ore.

Ausanon get's it, the stronger ON gets the more the lib's will have to move to the right. And if there is enough of a swing to ON in both WA and Queensland it might force a leadership change on the federal level

You bogan subhuman scum, you will do as you are told.

when will you elect him?

is she basically the candidate of the western australian reich

I love the fact that the labor seats are all shit holes, and the libeal seats are in areas you would want to live.

Is there a list of minor parties and preference deals?

The stronger the labor seat the bigger the shit hole

So if I want to vote One Nation and preference Labour so Colin Barnett doesn't bring in a shit ton of 457s I have to fill out all 300 preferences below the line?

That sucks, why do I have to do that?

Also I'm in Perth electorate and that website says there is no One Nation candidate.

Gross

Okay I'm going to help flip Perth electorate for Labour if no one convinces me otherwise.

I'm anti-immigration.

My reason is the 457 visas.

I put money on One Nation winning at least a few upper house seats so they better do well

I'm expecting around 10-12% and better than the Greens

He's ok but he has a bunch of kooky policies

One Nation has no hope in Perth anyway

Vote ALP to make John Quigley Attorney General. He is as bat-shit insane as they come.

Get a spray bottle and a fan mate, or pass out, only two options.

like what?

Go to bed Pauline, yes, yes I am voting for you this Saturday. And welcome to WA.

at this point i'm convinced that WA just needs to secede and purge itself of jewish influence

Canberra and (((Melbourne))) are too far into it, and worse then all they run the country.

If it means ensuring that my culture, way of life, etc. stay alive then i'll gladly have a slightly shit economy

Perth is the best 'big' city in Australia. Fucking awesome place!

One nation must win, even in exchange of their retarded candidates. We need this party to win the election to send out the signal.

damn right famalan, just need to get rid of the bogans tho

Labor loves rapefugees, you're for it?

East East South Australia is best Australia

when will you guys finally ask for annexation damnit.

Australian anschluss of NZ when?

Next on the list after that: Retaking Papua new guinea

>Retaking Papua new guinea
We just gave away that shithole. Why would we want it back? The only thing it would contribute to our country is another couple of million people to mooch off centrelink.

I'd be happy to join if it means more money, its just the Maori bitching about their land and the Aucklander that came here a generation ago who loves "Kiwi Culture". I fucking hate the people here, New Zealand has so much potential, yet these bleeding heart fucks want to preserve a variety of 10 trees.

Why would we take it?

For our new oceanic Empire

as well as a land border with indonesia so we can roll into their country whenever we feel like it.

No but look around Perth, in the last 8 years the number of migrants has increased massively. The only party that said anything about immigration or refugees was Labour and they were reducing it. I suspect if they do let in refugees it will be less refugees than Liberal will bring in 457s.

Australia and New Zealand both have stifled potentials, personally i think we must unite and develop some sort of imperial culture or some shit.so we can realise our potentials.

I can just imagine it, breed out / kill all the shit skins and have the strongest naval force and air force in the world roaming the pacific, all within nuking distance of everyone.

Every day brings us a little closer to Right Wing Australian Death Squads.

im amazed at the fact that alot of politicians that scream about how "Whites invaded aboriginal land" want to leave us weaker then our neighbour.

The fact that as an island nation responsible for the defence of our region, and with plenty of natural resources, that we don't have blue water capability is fucking embarrassing

Too true.
Australia needs to expand its military capabilities - navy, army, and air force.
That alone would help absorb a lot of unemployed men.

>mention the election to sometime
>they immediately say " you'd better fucking vote labor"

why are commies so aggressive?

>Why would we want it back?
Genocide natives, then we can build a couple cities. Can't go wrong.

because they have no argument, they have to resort to force immediately.

I like to imagine a bunch of cucks being dropped off into the deserts and left to wander before dying

it'd be Australia's caravan of death

Free emu rides into the desert for commies.
It's just as good as helicopter rides

Free Desert Emu Rides for commies needs to become our RWDS catchphrase

Vote for Mark McGowan for increased taxes and more pointless trains and shit

no thanks i don't vote mate

where the WA girls at
lets meetup at a park 12:00 midnight

no it wouldnt most of the unemployed wont give up their weed, are week as shit, have flat feet or something else that would disqualify them guarantee

nobody wants a dude weed guy in their unit

have to say things would been better if the original ausbros killed all our natives so i cant fault you on PNG genocide i just think its wrong morally.

Yeah nah it's a sticky issue but they're not exactly worth preserving.
One of their tribal practices in PNG is for the younger males of tribes to suck off the elders and swallow their nut every day from the start of puberty or something.
Those jungle abos would be better off dead tbqh with u famalam

Vote mark mcgowan ya cuck

Kek

Alternative version

I voted liberal democrats 1

Ive heard that fuck knucles name mentioned so much on ads it makes me want to xommit sepeku

I swear to god increased public transport just devalues land wherever it gets put in

how many more fucking trains do we need
it takes me 5 minutes to catch a bus and get the train i to the city

Sorry but I'm going to have to vote greens.

Gotta keep them autismbux flowing.

in upside aussie land you do not ride emu, emu rides you!

buggah off burgah

hear me out:

all cities get expanded 100 km in all directions, australian foreign immigration gets capped at 25,000 per year, all foreigners here on "work visas" get tossed, gun laws get loosened, zoning laws get tossed, these $20,000 road crossings stop in favor of infrastructure out in the bush.

we hit up Israel and Saudi Arabia for their desert tech, we hit up the US for their proficiency in nuclear power, we start constructing desert cities way inland. we start not only exporting but using uranium.

every household gets a gun. a civilian militia gets started up. almost all benefits stop, cunts on the pension undergo means tests. if they reasonably can not live without the pension they stay on it, otherwise it gets gradually rolled down to 20% of the full payment, at which point it stops.

the AFP and ASIO work together to figure out just what the fuck is going on with Telstra and the government, the utility companies and the government and so on. anyone caught dealing in treason gets tossed into a cassowary enclosure.

forgot pic

Make the immigration white only, and I'm on board.

That little fag crossing cost $14,000?
what the fuck cunt

There is also spit, bubblegum, engine oil, cigarette butts, soda, beer, vomit, urine, feces, and a multitude of other things not faggot paint.

$14,000 proof liberals don't understand economics.

Voting liberal democrats. One nation is just a meme.

>One nation supports national ID cards with microchips to keep track of the goyim
>One nation wants to make ti easier for people from New Zealand to access benefits much more easily.
>One nation wants more immigration from NZ despite it being a well known fact that most raperefugees come from NZ into Australia.

look cunt idk fuck all about the lib dems but fuck new kikeland. we need to stop this whole special visa meme with nz and scrap the trans-tasman arrangement

basically you are right on

this
>pic related

Lib dems are libertarians. They support freedoms above all. I don't agree with some of their policies but a lot are just too good to ignore.

Liberal democrats support:

>Loosening gun laws and making it lawful for someone to obtain a firearm for self defense
>Getting rid of speed Cameras
>Making the speed limit higher
>Legalization of weed for personal use (Not one I care about)
>Getting rid of excessive taxes on alcohol and cigarettes

I'm just gonna vote for who gimme moar cenno cunt

We need to bring it back or we are 100% fucked.
Why didn't they listen?

I don't agree with their stances on drugs and same-sex marriage, but everything else looks pretty solid.

Who do you have?

Do you have to vote in state elections? will I get a fine if I dont?

I had a fierce kek at that one

Yes you will get a fine. If you vote liberal democrats they will remove the compulsory to vote thing.

I'm the same.

Fug these are all my candidate
(Ron Johnson is liberal but is running as independent to make sure libs get a seat ) need help all are shit any suggestions?

I lel'd

sounds pretty good
also looked at the requirements n shit for getting a gun here
>looking at (((valid))) reasons for owning one
>self-defense isn't there
>what the actual fuck

it is painful trying to talk to the rest of generation (z reporting in)
they blindly believe that getting rid of it was a good thing simply because it was racist, no matter the effects on the economy or demographics
>pic related
>mfw my own gen's retardation

made me kek hard
saved

Not just that m8, Lib dems also support easier access to semmi auto rifles.

Which means you can get a nice AR15 or AKM.

>that pic
she's a beaut cunt

too bad (((they))) made voting compulsary so that the media-controlled sheeple can vote against them
>even more reason to vote lib dems/ON and keep redpilling

>young males are required to suck off the elder and swallow
>mfw

Gotta get the word out and get everyone you know to vote for Lib dems.

And yes I agree, this compulsory voting bullshit is very un-democratic in nature because it allows ill informed people to head to the voting booths when they don't even know anything about the parties they're voting for.

>>looking at (((valid))) reasons for owning one
>>self-defense isn't there
Globalist kikes refuse to let you defend yourself from the waves of third worlders and addicts roaming our neighbourhoods.
They don't want to risk an uprising.
A big Aussie redpill in that Martin Bryant did nothing wrong - he was set up.

>z reporting in
>they blindly believe that getting rid of it was a good thing simply because it was racist, no matter the effects on the economy or demographics
Gen Zyklon 1997 here, it's getting breddy depressing trying to redpill some of these lefties.
My sister is a huge do-gooder that refuses to accept that there are significant differences between races.
I hope the rest of my gen sorts themselves out or we'll be just like Auckland
>inb4 we already are
>i know

Here's a source with more detail
>lrivera0327.tripod.com/

>Older men now tell the boys that the bachelors are going to copulate with them orally in order to make them grow
>A war leader picks out a sharp stick of cane and sticks it deep inside the boys nostrils until he bleeds profusely

Go however, just make sure you vote all of your actual preferred parties first and then the shit question of lab v lib at the end.

oath cunt, I would love to own a gun like that