Did you guys see this already? Anti-Fags get wrecked at Berkeley

Did you guys see this already? Anti-Fags get wrecked at Berkeley.

youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/nizws
youtube.com/watch?v=m_muFwwTSMs
youtube.com/watch?v=mZKNKZLtYIs
youtube.com/watch?v=4xm2qngUWpM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Dude hit the second fag so hard the flag flew off. Holy shit.

streamable.com/nizws

Yes purge the Commie scum.

I would really love the opportunity to smash something over a liberals head. I envy these Trump supporters

That did my heart good seeing that.

This is not edited. They just have no concept of irony. They genuinely hate free speech.

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=m_muFwwTSMs

why didn't antifas shield man get in on the action?

I was at that rally today. Have been reading a lot of the reports, and it was the antifa doing most of the damage, though this trump supporter in full riot gear was very aggressive and started shit too. Most trump supporters were just elderly and were caught in the fights and pushed over or hurt. I couldn't believe it.

got to admire his score thou

jesus christ what a time to be alive boys

>beat your antifaggot punks regularly = no chimpouts
>let them get on your head = pepper sprayed grandparents

Step up, burgerfriends

It is fucking stupid. Do not participate in this shit please. Be peaceful and do not provoke antifa. Otherwise, it becomes that stupid fucking retard stormfags vs antifa that you see in other countries.

Holy shit! I had left at one point and so I guess I missed that. I saw a poor elderly asian woman though, her MAGA hat was stolen by an antifa, and they pushed her down. She was on the ground for a while not moving. Some people tried to help, but this antifa asshole come up and falls down right next to her and his friends start screaming "He's having a seizure!" And he was just fucking around trying to get the attention off this poor woman, who's hat they then burned.

Why do Americans suck at chanting?

First line out of antifa
>We're here - we're gay

kek if you say so

You can tell it's edited though.

Another video of the fights: youtube.com/watch?v=mZKNKZLtYIs

Cant believe these fags

Lol I was there, that shit wasn't edited. They actually took the sign and burned it.

We're here, we're gay?

same exact thought

HAHAAHHAHAHA what a fucking damage control, we were here last night, we saw how you got BTFO by antifa, they fucking STOLE and BURNED your FLAG, you are a joke, a disgrace for white people everywhere

Why isn't riot gear man wearing glasses? Doesn't the pepper spray get in your eyes? Or is it when you inhale it you get fucked?

Yeah that guy was hilarious, real nice man

Oh jesus I can imagine this guy asking his wife where his red helmet is so he can go bash some antifas. Probably the most exciting day in years for him.

Is he the guy in the red hat getting dragged of by a pack of feral antifags in the OP webm?
As far as I can tell like 6 of them pulled him way off and I imagine kicked the shit out of him as is their usual cowardly MO.

Heres your 2 cents

Oh people from both sides got fucking pepper sprayed, but I dont know why he didnt have eye coverage, some of the antifa did, but I don't know. Pepper spray and tear gas will both fuck you up if in your eyes or you breath it

Those hands.... I've seen them somewhere before

Got some pics of the fighting

Another

why didnt the police seperate the 2 camps
bad police work

We need a bag pipes guy. Those things are epic.

why do they all look like clumsy out of shape retards

>That ghastly attempt to guillotine instead of going for the underhook

Do they even wrestle or BJJ?

They kinda just sat on the sidelines in full riot gear until things got more out of hand. Reports say its because they thought getting involved would only escalate the violence more? Really though, I enjoyed their hands off approach. They made several arrests. Also, the fights would start and then people would come in and break it up fairly quickly on their own.

kek

cuz they are

They violated the NAP.

kek, I've long accepted half of us are shit skins

Trump thugs showed up with weapons and helmets.
>RIGHT WING RETARD CHIMPOUT

>There there

What happened to the guy who got dragged away at 0:43?

Double standard. Antifa have been actively acting aggressive to Trump supporters so they chose to defend themselves and armed against a conflict they knew would occur. Liberal hypocritical logic, you call out people defending themselves as the aggressors when nothing could be further from the truth.

Antifa is just extreme LARPING. They make their little toys and play "fascist fighter."

Its only a matter of time before the retarded savages figure out that metal blades are superior than sticks.

How far will they go?

>smoking a fag while smoking fags

God bless the American spirit.

Who knows, most these fuckers are mentally ill and drug addicts.

>Its only a matter of time before the retarded savages figure out that metal blades are superior than sticks.

What year is it? If you're bringing swords you're looking to seriously maim people or kill them. You know guns exist right? I'd expect a burger to be aware of all people.

I have it too

Am I a liberal if I'm an atheist who just wants to earn a living and get high in the comfort of his own home?

You guys need to fuck off with this "us vs them" mentality.

Swords cant play into gun grabber hands

this shit reminds me of the escalation that happened during the king of the hill games I played when I was a boy

it started off as two packs of neighborhood kids wrestling and pushing each other around for fun

then someone brought a stick, then everyone brought sticks

then someone brought a shield made out of wood, then we saw more shields

then kids started wearing bike helmets, then football helmets, then football pads, then BMX racing body armor

someone took it too far and started swinging a piece of rebar and knocked out almost all of one kids teeth and broke his jaw

large rocks were being thrown, and many kids had gotten fucked up

by the time parents finally got involved the game had become a full on medieval style melee happening in the woods over a cluster of mossy boulders, every weekend

my point is that people love to fight, they don't need a reason, all they need is a symbol

for us it was what side of the neighborhood claimed 'death mountain'

right now the police are like the parents -- hands off, let boys be boys and enjoy their fight

it will come to an end when the coroners office has to get involved

>All this ancap flags
Are we going to make the memes real?

>that webm

what

Exactly. How far with they go?

They beat Trump supporters with sticks. At what point does this go from fag LARPING to an actual attempt at a revolution using guns and blades?

This
Unfortunately many who are for it are on the same level as nogs.

All I see is white people acting like niggers. It's embarrassing, USA.
>tips

Critical fucking hit

Kek, learn from our mistakes (you won't).

North America will be south America tier within our life time.

>it's been 37 years since 'nam
>I remember it like it was yesterday
>I wish I were with my fellow Corpmen
>tfw finally get to relive the best time of my life one last time
>"honey, where did you put my red helmet"

Such a comfy feel. I want to be this guy in 30 years

pussy faggots, sometimes there are things you have to fight for.
your logic is trudeau tier

it's bretty good

Perfect hit and possibly a concussion.

violence begets violence
what the fuck did those paid antifafags think would happen?

Why am I pussy faggot? I'm glad the right is fighting back, I just think we will still end up like Brazil with all the leftists and their pet minorities. Without actual killing, it's inevitable. Shit, I was at the Berkley March.

And what are you fighting for?

People should post this to twitter with the hashtag "#CrackACommie".

to counter the #Punch a Nazi thing

Tfw he told his wife he was just ducking down to the hardware store while hiding his battle helmet behind his back as he side steps out the door.

Thailand sounds like a 3rd world shithole o,,,o!

this shit will escalate until someone gets killed for fucking nothing

heh yeah at least spencer didn't cower in fear like a little girl when he got sucker punched

these guys are true pussies

This.

Though you left out the part about finding out where they live, breaking into their homes and fucking them up while they are asleep.

t. a Slav-nigger

I'm talking about these webms not me retard

>get hit in the head so hard the stick breaks in two
>get peppersprayed by our own antifa idiots
>get peppersprayed by ANCAP/MAGA

Lmao, talk about wrecked

Feels gud mang

youtube.com/watch?v=4xm2qngUWpM

It's a trap retard.
First you had the Antifa fags fucking around, but now "the right" is another belligerent. Didn't you want Antifags to demonize themselves? It's such an obviously staged Jew trap to divide and conquer. Trump is prez you should be happy.

>fuck the state and their fascist police enforcers!
>try to assault random people
>get clubbed like a faggoty little seal
>help me police!

And then a lot more people are going to get killed because of that. More kids will get born. The world will keep spinning. Circle of life; have some fun while you're kicking dirt.

kek

>not me retard
So you're a pussy to then,,,?

Yeah I kind've agree with you on the jew trap idea, but the thing is the media is so leftist that antifa won't be properly demonized. And if we do nothing then we just let them encroach on our public spaces and rights to free speech.

I legitimately think, like Jesus Christ, poos worship Pepe as a deity in Hinduism.

>an atheist who just wants to earn a living and get high in the comfort of his own home

Nah, you're more like a Libertarian.

No I'm not condemning them

>media is so leftist
but it gets out anyway

>let them encroach on our public spaces
Fine, let them make asses out of themselves until they do something really stupid that cannot be covered up.

>rights to free speech.
How so? You have free speech.

that old guy in the leather jacket was going head first into the mob lol

Left anarchists vs right anarchists. Anarchy achieved.

me on the right

Well that doesn't negate the fact that I see a bunch of white people acting like niggers. "The right" acted out of turn. They were supposed to be patient and let the commies blow something up first. Now the media has an excuse to maybe even stage a shooting involving a dude in a red cap as the shooter.

Me on the far right

Political correctness, my dude. Particularly on campuses. Why do you think they brought the free speech signs?

why does the "C" looks like its cut half way?

I feel like most people here probably look more like antifa, so we should show up in all black and then when the shit gets real suddenly turn the pepper spray on them and sow confusion and chaos

>smoke weed
>brrappp

Kek