God save the queen

My Head of State served in World War II

did yours?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Bennett_(general)
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

GSTQ

Screw the USA we need to prove the supremacy of the Anglo race not ally with Germanic

u wot m8

Germans aren't allowed in this thread go back to Dresden Muhammed

Does Australian parliament need Royal Assent to pass laws?

Proud to be a leaf greatest country ever

>fighting in dumb ass wars
i prefer to be rich instead.

We should have nuked your shithole too

DELET THIS

Also refused evacuation out of London because she didn't want to abandon the people.

Honestly the British Monarchy is based af, really take the roles seriously.

>served in WW2
>the ''''''''''monarchy''''''''''
>doing anything
>implying they have had any power since Ollie Cromwell cucked them to Kent and back.

You really are this cucked.

>we

Donny Trump was a draft-dodger iirc

would have fucked you without the americans.. always have to interfere

Germans did not bomb your royal palace though.

Yes they did

The current one wasn't born yet. Though the actual king back then was a known closeted homo (he once crashed a car after being sucked off) and a severe Germanophile.

That deserves respect more than your cunt's war mongering with her staged photos

You are asian nowadays, leafy

Yes

90% of your country is located in Asia stupid chink
Shut the fuck up cunt what are you talking about Asian?
Because we're 4% Chinese? Because we have 500,000 temporary foreign workers (workers brought from Asia to work 15% below minimum wage for a few years before they get deported)? Oh yeah so Asian lol

Sweden legalised being a homo in 1949
That's actually embarrassing

I made a mistake it's 1944 kek that's even worse

>donnie was born in the 40s
>HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN DRAFTED FFS
leftards are so be-littled by Trump magnficence that they are deep down convinced he was a bad-ass from birth
leftard on suicide watch as they confirm their sterile gesticulation are all about their enviosity

The fucking queen dismantled the British empire, George should have had more kids

how do you think we should rebuild the empire?

>be on a japanese rice farmer board
>use english

We are just victims of the eternal anglo.

desu unless genocide took place it wasn't worth keeping the colonies in Africa, their population was getting out of control, they were being armed by communists, they were getting too expensive to maintain and there wasn't really any benefit to keeping the colonies anymore.
The population of Nigeria in 1950 for example was 37 million, in 1960 45 million, in 1970 56 million. It's too hard to control this many niggers especially in the extreme liberal climate of the time

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
AHAHAHAH

get anglo-sympathizers in burgerstan and have them bully all of Britain's enemies into submission

The first priority should be some sort of unification between Australia, Canada, Britain, New Zealand. Ireland should be invited to join Northern Ireland they will never take it but the option should be there for them.
We need free travel, fee trade and a Anglo first policy for trade. its a disgrace to have to pay taxes or tariffs on products made by other Anglos, why? Because our flag is different?
Second would be prioritising building a stronger army, we are all too small individually but if we all increase spending and act as if our army were one (it should be separate always never like an EU Army) we could potentially have one of the largest and strongest armies I believe. We should also guarantee any war any of our nations is involved in the others will always support, we need to show the world don't mess with us we will ruin you.

it was all planned by americans in 1913 or even before that, we all were only puppets
> If we see that Germany is winning we ought to help Russia, and if Russia is winning we ought to help Germany, and that way let them kill as many as possible
> —Harry Truman, one week after Hitler invaded the Soviet Union in 1941[80]

>HURRR DURRR DEY WUZ HEROES VOR DODGING EEEVIL VIETNAM WAR DRAFT
>EXCEPT DONNIE LOL

Your grandparents would be ashamed of you, siding against the Allies.

Are you 12?

The Americans fuck us in your stead, don't worry.

Not an argument.

>some rackety old gell is refusing to fucking retire

yeah we see that all over the fucking place you effing twat
get stuffed in a bleedin sock with holes innit m8

> Allies
> If we see that Germany is winning we ought to help Russia, and if Russia is winning we ought to help Germany, and that way let them kill as many as possible
> —Harry Truman, one week after Hitler invaded the Soviet Union in 1941[80]

wew, strong stuff here

It's a smart plan. The ruskies were as bad as the germans. You were a useful tool to use and dispose of.

Thank you, ally. Probably you're the ally who conspired against us from the start.

The only ally Russia has is Russia, all you're good for is backstabbing

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gordon_Bennett_(general)

>australian war effort

Destroy this occupation government for us please, we obviously can't do it on our own.

Not since the first George Bush. All the Presidents since him have been draft dodgers.

>Daily reminder that one of the states of America still uses the Union Jack
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET KEKED BURGERS

Our prince flew Spitfires over Europe. Did your head of state do anything other than stand next to ambulances?

>he was a German, too

Your royal family a Canadian kek

>Prince
>Head of state
Choose one.

Plenty of our Royal Family is based af, Prince Harry has blown the shit out of IS fighters from an apache.

And the Hawaiians literally use the Union Jack for no reason. It was never British land. They do it for the lulz

Well, we haven't really been in any serious conflicts since the day our Prime Minister was born, so that's all we got to go by.

explain what made you perform a coup against this great man to crown another Claudius instead

From what I understand a British Captain left the Union Jack in Hawaii when they stopped there, the hawaiians didn't know what the fuck a flag was and decided to use the Union Jack as their own flag for a while until someone explained to them they can't just use the Union Jack so they came up with the current one.
Cute af tbhfamalang

WHY DID YOU KILL HER?!

'twasn't us (what is common among junkies and drunkards is that they blame their faults on somebody else)

Stalin's family bled and died in a war, not merely performed staged photoops.

>they're not real Russians!
Just fuck off

>Anglos
>not Germanic
user, I...

It would be strategically unreasonable to let the enemy recapture a member of a ruling dynasty.

Look what the Japs did with the Chinese Emperor.

There would be no war if this monster wan't in charge. And they teach in russian schools and universities that this fag was a "great manager" no less. Boy are we all doomed

Dying in a war would be better than being sent to a gulag

>t. kikes

Where is your monarch?

Anglos are humans
The rest are subhuman
I don't care what chinaman do with each other

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

My Head of State called a dead Congolese prime minister a nigger.

Did yours?

Here she is!

>NOT REAL ISLAM
>NOT REAL RUSSIA

>Anglos are humans
>The rest are subhuman

THIS!!

Do you even understand head of state?

Says the descendant of a German immigrant who mated with a Chinese.

Head of state is the king or queen that was chosen by the grace of God

watch the movie, senpai

My parents are Hung-Aryan ;)

Except the Saxons were the ones who won in the end and formed the first united England after the Anglos were cucked to death by Vikangs

I don't care about your Russian garbage

WRONG! If Anglos are extinct why are there over 300 million Anglos across the globe?

stay ignorant then, judith

Why are you such a leaf?

I'm not a kike
Because my family moved to the greatest country in the world and were smart enough to have me be born here

we're lovers, nigel.. don't fight it..

Then you aren't Anglo

The Anglos are the rape-baby descendents of big Saxon cock that the Angles just couldn't compete with

Yes I am
I speak the Queens language
I live in the Dominion of Canada
I'm 100% pure Anglo culturally I eat Anglo food, listen to Anglo music, watch Anglo TV.

That's faggot French propaganda

>a Royal family that fled to the UK while leaving their countrymen to be overrun by the Germans
scum

You can do all that. Speak their language. But you will never be Anglo. Don't delude yourself

Switch 1913 with around 1895 then you are good to go. But finally seeing someone left here that knows his shit.

Has your head of state ever been to your country?

And the Angles AND Saxons were both Germanic people's?
And you know the non-Germanic Britons got btfo by all of them right? Everybody who's English right now and isn't a Paki is mostly Germanic with some trace quantities of Viking, French, or native Briton

Shut the fuck up faggot, you should be on your knees thanking us for the fact that your country even exists if it weren't for us you would be part of merkels empire, oh wait you are because you signed away your freedom LMAOOOO
hey man, how many CANADIAN DOLLARS do I need to get a guilder? Oh wait you don't even have your money anymore lol!!!!

That's 110% false

Battle avoided is battle won. I love their under the sea level trap system.

Yes actually

Is this true?

Wow, for how many days out of her sixty-whatever years of reigning over you from a foreign nation?

The amerihomo just doesn't know what it feels like to have a leader that's the same race as you

>1895
redpill me on that year please
(yep, I heard they started prohibiting the most useful plant known to man in the end of 19th century, but it's 1913 when first actual prohibition appeared and frs took over as well)