Cultural marxism BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=sSDClxjcR-4

Can marxists ever recover from the brilliant deconstruction of their rotten ideology at the hands of based Prof. Jordan Peterson?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.com/w6rg41z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

literally who

Stop watching Heute Show and sort yourself out, germanon.

Heute Show > generic e-celebrities

neck yourself reddit shill.

>claims left-wing state media is better than JP
>I am reddit shill

kek

>shills his e-celebrity
>not straight outa reddit

>Heute Show > generic e-celebrities

even the most cancerous e-celeb i can think of is less cancerous than fucking heute show

You krauts are confusing, I can't even tell if you guys are actually self-aware anymore

i would love to think that 90% of germans are in constant shitposting mode but most of us are really this dense

>defending e-celebrity spamers

nu/pol/ at it's finest. Really miss the HWNDU cam to spotlight what autistic trashy hipsters are lurking here in 2K17.

>plays down Harvard Professor of clinical psychology and possibly the greatest thinker in the culture war against the left as "e-celeb"
>shills for commie state media

Are you sure, you weren't browsing for reddit?

>i would love to think that 90% of germans are in constant shitposting mode but most of us are really this dense

This. Germany needs physical removal on a scale never seen before.

>implying that Heute Show > anything
I was there once. Hope you'll get to sort yourself out soon.

For the non-German readers: Heute Show is akin to the Daily Show. Much like with the Daily Show, the average pleb thinks it's sufficient to watch it in order to stay politically informed.

Cultural Marxism is the GREATER THREAT to the West. Everything else follows or is helped by cultural Marxism.

Absolutely simply epic

An autistic Viking LARPer
An antisocial ancap
A spooky skeletal
A Swedish youtube streamer
An American """Professor""" for an Arts degree

Sup Forums 2K17
This is the entire catalog. You e-celebrity shits need to leave.

So the Heute Show is actually an instrument of truth.

Ad hominems

no, facts.

For example listening to Varg is like taking sex advices from a furry while he's pozzing his gf (male)

lel at le typical german pleb with unearned superiority complex, in this case bizarrely built on dissing e-celebs.

Just out for curiosity, were Nietzsche, Carl Jung and Alexander Solchenizyn "e-celebs", too? Hoppe maybe?

Pic related, the scourge of Peterson.

>comparing an arts degree professor to Nietzsche or Jung

Time to stop posting

>placing crazy viking metal murderer in same category of a renowned academic scientist he doesn't even know

Srsly, how dense are you?

JUST

sort yourself oot

save you father

>place unknown art degree professor in the same category as Nietzsche
>complain if I compare his idol to Varg who's as dense as this freak

kek, you're some butthurt aspie.

Arts degree =/= clinical psychology

Look up Peterson's writings and lectures, if you like Nietzsche and Jung, you would probably be fond of him, except if your contrarian impulse against my thread prevails.

>"literally who"
>"no facts"

Styx, Molymeme and Dr. Peterson derive their arguments from a factual basis.

Please research Dr Peterson before you shit post. It will hold for a better interchange of opinions and ideas! Very poor!

>implying I want discussion with people who watch molymeme and skeletor

You wouldn't discuss shit with weebs, too, wouldnt you?

Thanks for sharing the video OP.

>Arts degree =/= clinical psychology
Yeah, that's what they're telling themselves so they can sleep at night

kys

Paid shills or retards in this thread? Cultural Marxism is major cancer and anyone who attacks it must be supported.

>Doesn't want to discuss
>Keeps posting in thread

Sort your life out donkey!

I could see why you would dismiss Molymeme but what exactly qualifies you to snob a legit professor of psychology with vast knowledge like Peterson without even knowing his work? Of course, you might just be baiting me but Germans with unearned superiority complex is something I encounter everyday, so it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't mere trolling.

>now he's defending weebs

>Germans with unearned superiority complex I encounter everyday, so it wouldn't surprise me if it weren't mere trolling.

Oh I'm sorry you spend all your time on Sup Forums. Does this make you watch Pewdiepie and """Professors""" like this?
My condolences.

>clinical psychology
>arts degree
Jezus christ.

>Attacks people for spending too much time online and listening to e-celebs
>shitposting on Sup Forums

This guy.

You're welcome!

>thinks the Balkanlar Sup Forums crew that hides behind German flags on Sup Forums represents actual Germans
>replies to namefags

Something, something newfag

I was talking about rl encounters with the ordinary germans, not Sup Forums.

Germans are the most arrogant people on earth, literally everyone I meet here thinks he's an expert on everything, wihtout any qualification whatsoever of course.

>>>/leftypol/
>>>/reddit/

cool, go back to wherever Peterson is considered intellectual if you hate it that much.

Scheiss-Ausländer, verreck.

guys vote on my poll

"Who won the harris-peterson debate"

strawpoll.com/w6rg41z

Germany in theory is a great country, the problem is the retarded population that is possibly about to massively vote red this year. Maybe I'll go back to wherever alcoholic, illiterate bureaucrats are not considered politicians.

>Maybe I'll go back to wherever alcoholic, illiterate bureaucrats are not considered politicians.
Mars is not colonized yet my man

That's precisely my problem. Germany used to be sort of reliable once but that is no longer the case ...