Hey Burgerfaggots

Hey Burgerfaggots

What's it like knowing that your lord and savior is just an unwitting tool of Putin?

Also, if you try to derail this thread with the usual BS you're just trying to distract yourself from your insecurities about electing a bigger puppet than Obama. *sips tea*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5LkCHaUBo
youtube.com/watch?v=9LDJzksLB_0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hey bong, what's it like knowing that your government covers up for Muslim rapists?

Shutup dad ur embarrassing us

Youre trying too hard m8

Feels good, senpai. Stop trying to derail the thread :*

literally nothing wrong with hacking the DNC

You mean Netanyahu?

Go back to bed, son.

>What's it like knowing that your lord and savior is just an unwitting tool of Putin?
proofs? I didn't think so.

It feels like two cents have been deposited to my activated almond nuclear codes.

Putin got him elected and Trump thinks they're friends. That's all the proof you need, silly Amerifat

Gas yourself Muhammed. Enjoy getting raped in the ass by niggers and other shitskins. Say hi to your goat fucking mayor for me.

[triggered]

I'm in bed daddy, waiting for you ;)

hows it feel to know all your allies are dissapearing.

America will be done with you and get closer to Russia.

You have alienated yourself on the continent by being against the EU.

Are you even a country anymore
or just Muhamads fuck toy.

KYS bong

>Putin got him elected
Wrong, American people did

>Trump thinks they're friends
Wrong, he denied this very statement.

> trump 2 months in office
> already fixed up a bunch of shit
> still hasn't made any concessions to russia
> he is an agend XDDDdD

kys britpaki

Good, I'll get my belt soon.

you have tottaly wrecked all my arguments, I'm a defeated husk of my former self. is it ham night yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=Cs5LkCHaUBo

i love these putin and tiny trump memes, post more

/Leftypol/ OP garbage.

LEFTIST LOSER GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Oh no! Daddy dont pound me again >;3

Yeah I'll whip your ass like the little bitch faggot you are. Criminal scum!

Pic related, your foolish "leaders" are simply puppets of shlomo

>>implying Hillary would have been /ourguy/

Look at the Brazilian pretending to be human. Cute!

Sorry, I'm a Sanders guy myself.

You didn't answer the question, do you like being fucked up the ass by superior Muslim immigrants?

Hey pol
>*sips nuclear codes*
You know that even though there is no evidence of Trump working with Kremlin he's still a russian puppet because people say so.

Don't see why not. They've got bigger dicks than Americans, that's for sure.

where's the evidence? sounds like we have a leaky ship and obama's admin hold overs are the shipworms. *waves middlefinger*

I'm sorry to hear that. How did it feel when he stabbed you in the back supporting Hillary?

There is so much we have in common. We should negotiate an alliance between the Islamic Emirate of Great Britain and Lebanon.

>t. Muhammad al-Pakistani

I've been stabbed in the back by Republicans for so long it didn't even phase me.

Sad knowing this kike faggot is doing the bidding of Putin/kushner

This guy gets it. Trump supporters are good goy sheep.

Imagine his voice if he was be that small.

he supported Hillary when he had no more chances to win against her

It'd be really funny to listen to. Like Mickey Mouse or something.

Being sabotaged by his own party would do that. cucked.

so his own party stabbed Sanders in the back
>he stabbed you in the back supporting Hillary
this is just wrong

Spot the trump kike

The Jews in trump and Putin administrations are the ones running the show. Holocaust denial is illegal in jewtin Russia.

WE DWARFS ARE A PROUD PEOPLE!

youtube.com/watch?v=9LDJzksLB_0

Elf faggot go fuck a tree

What proof?

In their defense, would you like to be labeled a racist?

>British poster talks about getting backstabbed by repubs

Haven't seen a nevertrump circlejerk this comfy outside of r/EnoughTrumpSpam. (*gasp* - I browse both!)

ShariaBlue is getting their money's worth.

So you have no proof, then?

Seeing as the definition is the recognition of ANY difference in the races I'd say at this point I don't care

>Putin got him elected and Trump thinks they're friends. That's all the proof you need, silly Amerifat
Stilkl no proofs? I didn't think so fish n chips. Go jump in the fuckin Thames bongo.

There is no proof. When Trump makes a bold claim, either he or someone else backs it up for him. (Name one exception if you can.)

Russian narrative both gives Obama a smokescreen to wiretap Trump and a convenient reason to advance on Syria (To maintain the petrodollar deal with the Saudi's) should relations with Russia further deteriorate. Yet they're still too incompetent to convince the public. No evidence.

Claims of Russia hacking have been dropped to interference and that is barely talked about any more. Sometimes you really want to feel bad for Liberals, but then realize they're Liberals.

Anons, please ignore shill posts because they hurt Sup Forums if you reply. delet this

this is the smartest guy

With Flynn out and McMaster in, together with Mattis and Fiona Hill, all of whom are hawkish on Russia, and with Nikki Haley at the UN repeating the uniparty li(n)e about Crimea's annexation—rapprochement with Russia seems exceedingly unlikely. Which is a damn shame, because it's one of the things I voted for on November 8th. I wanted the pissant Ukrainians to choke on so many dicks, but it's not gonna happen. Maybe THEY have komoromat on Trump, LOL, because this is not what I was promised.

kompromat*

The wheels of justice grind slow but exceedingly fine.

If you're putting together a case to impeach a President, you make sure that you don't leave any gaps or cracks in it - so you do it slowly and carefully.

You don't throw shit at the wall and see what sticks - you leave that to the President you're going to kick out in six months to a year.