Muslims makes %3.8 of WESTERN europe

>muslims makes %3.8 of WESTERN europe
>OMG GUYS DA MUDSLİMES TAKİNG OVER EUROPA !!!!! WE NEED ANOTHER CURSADE !!! DEUS LE VULT XD XD XD !!!
why Sup Forumskiddies are so retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter
zeit.de/2017/08/fluechtlinge-arbeitsmarkt-daimler-fachkraefte-mangel
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i agree fellow arab

Sup Forums believes that places like Paris, Brussels or Cologne constitute all of Europe.

because it used to be close to 0 percent.
the way it should be.

LEFTIST LOSER GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>muslim is against a purge of muslims
who woulda thunk

i have been waiting for long time to post this

Just wait until we make up 10% kek

ALLAH ALLAHHH

siktimin bebesi

yeah, it's not like muslims are reproducing like rabbits and welfare leeches.

I don't get the muslim hate either.

because of the birth rate
>white families> 1.5 babies per family on average
>uncivilized people> 8 babies per family at least
also the uncivilized ones want us to pay for their babies even though they don't contribute at all other than making lots of noise and making the neighborhood smell bad. so it feels worse than it really is

>3.8% of the population worships the messenger of rape, pedophilia and violence.
>wh-wh-what's the problem guys?

They make up more than 10% of France.
But of course a retarded turk would not know about demographics or birth rates despite being outbred in his own country by Kurds.

because once it gets to 10% it's over, you're roaches, all of you

desu when I went to Germany, everyone was either a Turk or an Afghan

because it should be 0%

Just a matter of time until that's true though. Look up the birthrates. 2005 9% of all newborns had Muslim parents.
The problem isn't that Germans make not enough kids it's that we can't keep up with the Muslim rabbit fucking

10-12% France, 8% Germany, 10% Sweden. Are you literally retarded? I see the lot of them on a daily base. Or are you a rural retard?

That's 3.8% too many.

They're fucking everywhere though

I just believe we should treat Muslims like they treat Christians and other religious minorities in their countries

look what your people do right now in Germany, and then say again why people hate Muslims

Sage

With respect and equal rights? :)

>christians "turn the cheek"
>muslims fights back

Kek, go ahead and try

Why are roaches even still allowed on this board?

>ignoring birth rates

Muslims are a threat to life on earth, gas them all.

>Just wait until we make up 10% kek

>All of western Europe panic, call to arms to stop Kosovo from happening to their entire country.
>Nazi genocide 2.0 Muslim edition where Jew owned America won't come to your defense cause they hate Muslims anyway.
>Eternal war between countless Muslims and Europeans throughout the globe
I don't see this ending well for either of us....

Propaganda, mostly.

See, most western european muslims are fairly poor. What you see in most countries, really, are the rich trying to turn the poor against those who are even poorer. So you have a lot of people in countries like Germany, France, Britain, who feel disenfranchise because of decisions made by the political and economical elite (And nowadays there's no clear distinction between those anyway)

So what does that elite do to stop the poor from turning against them? Gives them a scapegoat, instead of attacking the rich they attack those who are lower than them in the social pecking order.

Look at the refugees from the syrian civil war. The perfect scapegoat. People who have no relatives in Europe, no property, no contacts, no knowledge of the european legal systems, can hardly speak the language well enough to defend themselves against accusations and mostly can't even return to where they came from... the perfect people to build up as an enemy without putting yourself in any danger.

Sup Forums is, at its most basic, one of the biggest and most vocal communities of people who unwittingly support the oligarchy, many users on here lap up propaganda from sites like Breitbart, the Russian state media and so forth uncritically. Hell, they supported the presidential campaign of a, frankly, clearly selfishly motivated, decadent oligarch with no regard for his fellow humans. The perfect result of decades of social conditioning.

;)

No

Mass murder, genocide, crucifixions, arsoning and blowing up places of worship etc

Of course, I don't want to do any of those things. Because I'm not a savage Muslim subhuman.

I do however want a mass deportation of every single Muslim in Europe

I had a few depressing discussions with normie roaches. They actually think without them our country couldn't have made the comeback it made in the 50/60s. Literally we wuz Wirtschaftswunder.

Did that happen in Syria? :)

>>muslims makes %3.8 of WESTERN europe
Nice meme

In France they're between 10 and 15% but we can't know the exact number because ethnic and religious stats are forbidden because of muh racism and shit

ohohohoh what are you doing sneaky Englishman?

>things are this bad with less than 4% population

Im not sure i understand your point op

Yes

They're right though. The Turks built Germany after WW2. There's a saying, "If we are forced to leave Germany, we will take back everything we built with us".

Did the Syrian government do that or the brainless goatfuckers your government supported? :)))

The biggest lie at the moment is that Germany needs immigrants to survive. I mean... wtf... only brainwashed people can believe that. Many people believe that

>Germany is brainwashed

We need people to wake up!

The tides are slowly turning mudslime. It's not necessarily what I'm going to do, it's what my future childeren are going to yours.

>Sup Forumstards are stupid faggots
More news at 11

Because of this, take care, once it goes over 10% there is no going back

>2% muslim population commits more crimes than the rest of the population altogether
>why won't you take some more?

In Islam Christians are recognized as people of the book and are recognized and are protected as religious minorities.

Inshallah your children will be Muslims

Pretty much. They are as jumpy n irrational as feministz

The 'oligarchy' aka high ranking industrialists are completely on your blue pilled side.

They asked for more 'Facharbeiter', because Syrian educational are oh so high...turns out most of them can't even read the alphabet flawlessly. These guys are constantly spouting the same meaningless phrases of 'diversity', 'globalization' and so on.

The reason they do this, is a) good PR for the company and more importantly b) a brilliant opportunity to dump loans for low skilled jobs. Up to date impossible because of minimum wage, but practically in effect in form of the already realized subsidy of offering training of work to a refugee.

This is in effect even more fucked up than just a dumping of loans, the lower middle class is actually paying with their taxes for a company's ability to employ foreigners on their behalf and push them out of lesser skilled branches.

So, the really irony here is that in effect, it is you and all your multikulti drones, who are kissing corporate ass, because they are using your buzz words to turn your small brains arround.
At the same time being an anti-system rebel is such a big part of your identity, that you can't help yourself but still reiterating of how the corporate man is manipulating the masses, when he is already on your side and you became the establishment long ago.
Basically like an accountant from a burgeois family posing as punk.

and are responsible for 34% of violent crimes.

>muslims makes %3.8
Science biach! %3.8 is false news, the number is way higher. And will soon be higher still due to the breeds-like-the-vermin-they-are

How are they losers
Antifa is winnin all the battles thus far

Little history lesson my fellow cuck:
We didn't want them here. We could have taken people from all over Europe and that's what we originally planned. But America wanted to kiss the ottoman ass for influence and to """"stabilize""""" Germany. So every time a Burger calls us cucks they completely ignore that they were the ones that started the Muslim mass immigration in Europe.The Turks should be grateful we chose them under political pressure over actual Europeans who could have been integrated easily.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gastarbeiter

"The first Gastarbeiter were recruited from European nations. However Turkey pressured the Federal Republic to allow its citizens to become guest workers.[1] Theodor Blank, Secretary of State for Employment, was opposed to such agreements. He held the opinion that the cultural gap between Germany and Turkey would be too large and also held the opinion that Germany needed no more labourers because there were enough unemployed people living in the poorer regions of Germany who could fill these vacancies. The United States, however, put some political pressure on Germany, wanting to stabilize and create goodwill from a potential ally. The German Department of Foreign Affairs carried on the negotiations after this, and in 1961 an agreement was reached."

Shitposting at it's finest
And people reply as well

It's a legit concern, just look at countries with ~100% Muslim population, they're all terrible.

>Muslims made up an insignificant % of the population thirthy years ago
>During the past decades they have been experiencing exponential growth
>Both due to higher birth rather and immigrants

Hurr durr

Hey pigs breed a lot too and you guys gobble that shit right up

spaghetti's did arguably more for the economic boom, most of the Turks came while the boom was so big that it left gaping holes in employment that had to be filled

it's either immigrants or we start fucking like rabbits, the main problem is that we import immigrants that literally are on the same level if intellect as dogs.
We need "Fachkräfte" mostly from eastern European countries, that's why i'm baffled that we openend the floodgates for Shitskins but not for Ukranians

zeit.de/2017/08/fluechtlinge-arbeitsmarkt-daimler-fachkraefte-mangel

that's 3.8% too much

At which point would this be a valid complaint in your view? 50%, when the democratic power shift has already happened?

sage
4% yet
Over 6,500 Swedish woman were raped last year, 70% of the rapes were committed by foreign migrants while only 22% (1,400) of rapes were committed by nationalized swedes but keep in mind that category of 'nationalized swedes' includes second generation muslims...
Swedens population is 9million and they had over 6,500 rapes last year which per capita is .9 out of every 100k people will be raped, US had 80,000 rapes last year with a population of 350million which is .5 out of every 100k people.

"The total Muslim population in Sweden is estimated at 4.4% (2013 figures). Out of that 4.4%, and if we casually deduct the women and children, we can conclude that at least 2% are males.

Pew Research Center estimates the number of Muslims in Sweden at 451,000 (or 4.9% of the total population) for the year 2010. They project this to increase to 993,000 (or 9.9% of the total population) by the year 2030. Out of that 4.9%, and if we deduct the women and children, we can conclude that at least 2-3% are males.

The ‘foreign born’ rape figures at 77.6% (from 2005) does not contain religious data but the reported suspects originate from countries that are represented by Islam. We have seen the Muslim domination in rape figures in Oslo (Norway) police stats from 2011, for example. Oslo Police inspector Hanne Kristin Rodhe says the perpetrators often are unemployed, have been asylum-seekers during the last five years. A rough estimate of 80% Muslim rape figure has been anonymously confirmed by Swedish police in a phone conversation with our volunteer. In early February 2017 a police whistleblower revealed that over 80% of violent crimes in the country are committed by ‘immigrants’ (the names he provided in his daily roster shows Muslim names behind the term ‘immigrants’)"
muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2015/03/19/sweden-77-6-percent-of-all-rapes-in-the-country-committed-by-muslim-males-making-up-2-percent-of-population/

You mean the honeypot Trump initiates yesterday to help him declaring Antifa a Domestic Terrorist Organisation

Yeah you really won

>Little history lesson my fellow cuck:
>We didn't want them here. We could have taken people from all over Europe and that's what we originally planned. But America wanted to kiss the ottoman ass for influence and to """"stabilize""""" Germany. So every time a Burger calls us cucks they completely ignore that they were the ones that started the Muslim mass immigration in Europe.The Turks should be grateful we chose them under political pressure over actual Europeans who could have been integrated easily.

Guess what Hans, we should have had our own foreign policy and interests instead of always trying to please everyone. This country is a mess and always has been, a big fucking crater full of brutalist architecture and a cult of guilt you have to adhere to in order to survive.

You subhuman mudslime scum do not deserve to exist.

>The same country's that the west tried to take over are now taking over the west

>instead of always trying to please everyone

Retarded Turk does not understand exponential growth.

Why am I not surprised.

/thread

>Germany
>foreign policy
>in the 50s

kek

I mean we are still basically an American puppet but back then we had practically no chance to veto a decision of our American occupants. We never stood a chance, our country died 1945.

>please gib me dat booty no shooty
>we takin over kaffir dhimmi wat wat

>mahmoud wheres me dinner dad

why are muslims so small?

Fucking lame excuse. Japan was in the same situation. Their population isn't full of guilt ridden 68 cucks and that's why they prevail. Simple as that.

thats like saying that cancer cells only make up 1% of your body so theyre not a problem

>white people take over 3.8% of india, africa, America, South america, australia, new zealand, canada...

>everything is perfectly fine with the natives

Oh wait

the dogs are keeping an eye on the clarion? So?

Kurds are based tho. Ahmadiyya and Kurds are peaceful and benign compared to other muzzies.

You can't compare us to Japan. Japan wasn't forced to take in mass numbers of guest workers from a different cultural background for American political gains. There was no plan to make Japan a solely agricultural state to keep down the inherently evil Japs. There was no Entnazifizierung and constant meddling in their affairs. I'll repeat my point , we were forced to take in Muslims by America and there was nothing we could have done about it.

While that is true, that doesn't mean that their population isn't booming and hasn't been in the last 10-15 years.

>roach
>calling out Europeans for wanting to purge their society from unpopular beliefs
You must be a special brand of stupid huh?

This.
The other main problem is, yes, they are a minority, but a very vocal minority with many demands and European governments are willing to upset cultural and social balances to cater to these demands at the expense of the native taxpayers. This needs to stop but all attempts are met with hate speech laws and revolution is not possible for an unarmed populus in a police state.

t. redditor

go fuck yourself worshipping literal commies

CHIMPED

because the people are so retarded they are falling right on you fucks, its like we should be psycho killers too it would be fucking cool. Your shitty religion is ruining this world we could be prosperous and already leave this fucking planet but no we need oil from you fucks and we gotta transfer you people into countries cause your government is a shitty communist rip off that doesnt even thrive,.Even israel and the jews can make a better country then iran or Saudi Arabia

subhuman mudslime ape, fuck your shit country and your retarded religion. you're just animals without the help of white people. now fuck off back to your kebab cave you baklava monkey.

See, for whatever else we may disagree on, I actually think we have a bit of common ground here and if, for one moment, you could break your conditioning and stop putting me into the convenient little corner for people you view as part of the leftist hivemind I'm sure you'll be able to see it.

No, I absolutely agree with you that immigration, more so mass immigration with no regard for an individuals reason to immigrate, is very much a product of the political and industrial establishment.

Now this may blow your mind but I don't support immigration just for its own sake, I believe "multiculturalism" is a neoliberal buzzword meant to stop people with different backgrounds to ever agree on common values and while I generally think that it's good thing to provide safety for refugees their stay in whatever country is taking them in should only be temporary and their return to their country of origin or one close to it should be a top priority.

What I think though, is that people should punch up, not down and that it's deslusional to assume the political right had the interests of the common folk in mind. Quite frankly, listening to someone Trump and coming to the conclusion that, yup, that man cares for the little guy, is insane. Delusional. And I will say the same about most of his clones here in Europe.

They're either people working for nothing other than their own benefit and throwing minorities under the bus for it while claiming they want what's best or people stupid or desperate enough to take their word for it.

>make up tiny percentage of population
>be responsible for most crimes
gee i wonder why

Look at how much trouble 3,8% are. 3.8% too many. 1 moslem is 1 too many.

They sure tend to swing towards ignorance and extremes. That's what tribal creatures tend to do. That tribal trait is what the turks in germany I deem lovely lack.

Guess why a group of chimpanzees tends to raid other groups. They sure aren't religious.

Europe, and everywhere else Muslim s tried to conquer, has already dealt with this issue. When the Christian kingdoms of Spain reconquered the Iberian peninsula from the Muslims for example. There were plenty of Muslim civilians around even though the Muslim army and government were gone. The Christian kingdoms tried to let the civilians remain. But of course those civilians pulled the same type of shit that you see today, subterfuge. Then the Christians said OK, you can stay but you can't be Muslim anymore. And they Muslims said that's a deal, we will no longer be Muslim in order to stay. Of course the Muslims lied and continued to practice subterfuge. So then the fucking Spanish Inquisition occurred. And they decided to kick out anyone and everyone of Muslim heritage because they couldn't be trusted to assimilate. We've already dealt with this issue. Nothing has changed. The Muslims will force us to kill them and kick them out because all they are is a bunch of lying faggots.

>muslims makes %3.8 of WESTERN europe
>muslims in Europe

DAMNIT OP, YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB!!!

Idiot. It's important urban areas where non-Muslims are ceasing to exist. Look at Londonistan which has a shitskin mayor now.
I 100% guarantee you'd be saying the exact same thing if large swathes of Istanbul and Ankara were Christian only areas and breeding grounds for Christian terrorists. Fucking roach.

>K*rds are peaceful.

Actually we do know a bit more. We know that 25% of high school students in France are muslim. We also know that they are approaching 40% of births (look up sickle cell anemia study for French births). I find the 3.8% stat rubbish. Even the most conservative estimates put their numbers at 50 million in Europe. Or about 10% of the population.

>t*rks are peaceful and tolerant

Seems like you two were made for each other.

This is why...

You forgot that Poles > gERMANS

I'm sure when you're not busy trying to slowly remove them from existence, they're not so bad.