CANADA YES!

Canada maybe.....
at-least they're using discretion

We're worse than sweden. Kill me. Nuke us. I can't take it anymore.

leaf dude.... RELAX!!!
no one is worse then sweden, even syria holds a better future

Canada! N-No....?

"Perilious border crossing"

Holy shit what the fuck is so hard in crossing the canadian/US border? Its literally the easiest border to cross, if you somehow manage to die by trying to cross it then you probably deserved it because you're a fucking retard.

During winter? IN MANITOBA?

I have family in canada. Occasionally go up to visit. There are literally two hotels and like seven diners with heat within 10 feet of both sides of the border.

I can't trust any post with that flag.

Ontario is probably what he meant by bring *Easy to cross*

No you're not. At least not yet

Niggers can't handle the weather.

well i keked

So fucking what? I walk outside in -30C (-40s with windchill) with just a coat and my hands in my pockets. Besides, you gotta be a special kind of retard to come to canada during winter without proper clothes. Doesn't take a genius to buy a pair of gloves, scarf, hat and a warm coat.

People crossing illegally aren't going to border crossings.

They're walking through forests and fields, crossing frozen rivers and lakes, etc.

If you're in the prairies, there's fucking nothing slowing down the winds. On a cold day, that can mean frostbite on any exposed skin within 5 minutes.

People are going to fucking die making the crossing.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

Sounds like you have a natural defense for illegal immigration. What's the problem?

I see people walking around town here in fucking flip flops when it's -15C. People don't dress appropriately.

There's also a very big difference walking 5 minutes to the closest corner store and fucking hours across unpaved terrain.

Not during summer, we don't. It gets hot and humid, but that's a lot easier to deal with.

Last year 70% of the deportations here have been cancelled.
Step up your game cucknoob

But these people aren't freezing to death in the summer. So for half the year you have a natural defense against illegal immigration.

So you guys are only building half a wall, then?

Natural defense. All you have to do is guard the borders for half the year. And, you know, not grant and allow terrorists to retain citizenship.