Until Trump resigns or is impeached I pledge to donate 30% of my weekly paycheck to organizations that help minorities...

Until Trump resigns or is impeached I pledge to donate 30% of my weekly paycheck to organizations that help minorities and disenfranchised communities.

30% of my income is a significant sacrifice, but it would be hypocritical for me to oppose Trump for his treatment of marginalized persons and not take action. I will no longer stand Idly by.

If you stand with immigrants, lgbtq, people of color, Muslims and women: Spread this pledge like wildfire.

If you believe that is time our voices are heard and are ready to really sacrifice and put power back into the people that Trump wishes to destroy: Take the Pledge with US!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NbVMBJ8BqEE
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one cares

enjoy eating rice cuck

>giving welfare to niggers because you're butthurt at trump

You may not care but please spread this to your friends that do! This is already a movement and its only a day old! Everyone I talk to is saying "hmm that makes a lot of sense to take the 30% pledge".

kys

It would seem that you don't know what kind of people reside here on Sup Forums, dear little SJW

Your voices were heard for eight years under Obama.

We're done listening to you.

Oh but I do ;-)

15,000*.3
not leaving yourself much user
wont someone think of the chilrens

>Sup Forums
>standing up for niggers
Holy shit, i can't stop laughing

Also, charity is a good thing, please continue doing what you believe in

Don't know about others but Obama's economic and tax policies don't leave me with 30% after I get paid.

If you can afford to do what you're saying you must be wealthy, and it is easy to br a Progressive when there's a lot of money in your bank account.

>Everyone I talk to says that makes a lot of sense
You talk to a lot of fucking retarded cucks

>leftists
>using their own money to help people
Get real faggot, leftists support welfare not charity

(((mary)))

Save your money for water, food and bullets. Because if Trump gets impeached you faggots are going to need them.

I already do that. It's called taxes

>:-)
No.
No you don't.
Go back to ifunny

Oh, I like to suck off minorities because it makes me look respectable to my fellow leftist cucks.

>I pledge to donate 30% of my weekly paycheck to organizations that help minorities and disenfranchised communities.
god you people are so fucking stupid

this has gone far enough

Great story.

Do you have some Blog where i can get updates on your personal life and view pictures of your daily meal?
Or are you going to use Sup Forums as your personal blog like you do now?

Hello Mary. I will take your pledge of 30% of my income only if you promise that any muslims that are immigrated into the US all have a sexual offense background and will 110% shove their smelly Afghanistan cocks inside your middle aged liberal poon tang without your consent

I'm a fag and I take it up the butt.

MEME WAR NOW!

LEFTIST LOSERS GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is 30% of a womans weekly earnings like $100?

jesus kerrrist cuzzie bro.

Woah you heard the lady fellas it's time to calm the farm

Why not donate to save children who are dying of starvation instead of a bunch of people who are pissy the person they didn't vote for won?

Those two things have absolutely nothing to do with one another you spastic

Seems like you're just going to bankrupt yourself.
Go for it, I guess.

And the vast majority of that will just get lost in overhead to make the organizers rich/well-off while doing nothing

What sense does it make at all? You're either a shill or a troll, either way you're bad at it.

>no guys trust me EVERYONE wants to give 30% of their weekly income to programs that make no difference
>better post about my revolution on Sup Forums, the internet hate machine

Sage, kys, OP is a massive faggot, .05 cents, etc etc

I agree.

I stand with her for 4 minutes because my 330kg tumblr body's lard legs can only support my weight for so long

thats no way to treat a lady

My chromosomes say xy but my chosen gender is xx

Well at least you decided to diet....

No, it's a way of treating an autist, which this lady just so happens to be.

You know. I have a tool for your government to make you harmless.
You income shall be so small and prices so high, that 30% donation will make you starving.
Like it's in based Russia.

This is a troll thread newfag. Wake up.

Sage

Enjoy wasting your hard earned money on whiny faggots who are too lazy to work for it themselves.

I would be more than happy if leftists wasted their ressources, but I believe most of it is coming from welfare paid by the working people.

I'm sure the niggers would be happy to take your money for doing nothing except inseminating your wife

Troll or no, I find this thread entertaining.

In response to this absolutely abhorrent post, I will be donating 30% of my weekly income to homeless and disabled AMERICAN vets, seeing as thousands of these Americans live on the streets getting spit on by communists while you pay for Juan and his 13 kids' gibs.

wew

wash your mouth out you racist pig

I hoestly can't tell if you're a troll or just this fucking retarded.

I wash my vagina with male tears. Men always cry when I make them eat my pussy.

how fucking new are you

good, then youll know what paying taxes is like

We should indeed spread the word. I would love to see how long leftards can keep donating away 30% of their paycheck because they believe they're opposing Trump by doing it.
Since many people consider Finns to be nonwhite, please send some of your money this way as well.

Tú alfagra land mítt, mín dýrasta ogn!
á vetri so randhvítt, á sumri við logn,
tú tekur meg at tær so tætt í tín favn.
Tit oyggjar so mætar, Guð signi tað navn,
sum menn tykkum góvu, tá teir tykkum sóu.
Ja, Guð signi Foroyar, mítt land!
Hin roðin, sum skínur á sumri í líð,
hin ódnin, sum týnir mangt lív vetrartíð,
og myrkrið, sum fjalir mær bjartasta mál,
og ljósið, sum spælir mær sigur í sál:
alt streingir, ið tóna, sum vága og vóna,
at eg verji Foroyar, mítt land.
Eg nígi tí niður í bon til tín, Guð:
Hin heilagi friður mær falli í lut!
Lat sál mína tváa sær í tíni dýrd!
So torir hon vága - av Gudi væl skírd -
at bera tað merkið, sum eyðkennir verkið,
ið varðveitir Foroyar, mítt land!

It's a great way to drain those faggots of their wealth... but then you empower places like the ADL or the SPLC. you need to meme it to were they are giving their money to the humane society or breast cancer charities or something. cash flow to leftist charities is much worse then just leaving the cash with the lefties themselves

I'd suck a fresh black dick than ate a pussy, even if it was fried pussy.

I think this thread is both.

Why the hell did you send the national anthem here?

Veterans causes are absolutely a good idea! I'll amend my pledge next time. Also, people are pretending to be me.

I think OP just wants to start a troll campaign. Except it's very badly executed.

wtf i hate Trump now

Isn't your national anthem a Nyet Molotoff song?
youtube.com/watch?v=NbVMBJ8BqEE

Fair enough.

Indeed, please spread the word to all your friends! The person above talking about vaginas is NOT ME.

It's like they didn't learn anything at all from getting scammed by Bernie.

And then scammed again by Stein.

>Until Trump resigns or is impeached I pledge to donate 30% of my weekly paycheck to organizations that help minorities and disenfranchised communities.

You weren't doing that already you fake fuckkk? VIRTUE SIGNALING

Oh, yes.
Let's do that.
Let's donate money to disenfranchised communities for as long as Trump is in power.
Once he's out though, fuck all these people, because what matters is that Trump is defeated, he was the problem after all, right?

You goddamn hypocritical socdem pieces of shit.

> Burning your money on niggers
Doesn't the government do that already?

Only 30%? It should be at least 70%. Then again I can't expect virtue signaling idiots like you hopping from bandwagon to bandwagon to do the right, decent thing.

>30% of my income
What are they going to do with $1.33

You're right, veterans causes are a great idea. Too bad they fall behind the causes of people who literally aren't even citizens and programs that are literal cash grabs for the elite to you.

Ignore this imposter I'm the real Mary, the person talking about vahginas I now me.

Because. You said do it XD

>vahginas I now me

its so great that trump brings people together to help the less fortunate! its gonna be an amazing 8 years!

Go for it. Leftists should have less money

They don't even need to launder money anymore. Release a statement saying "I'm raising money to stop Trump! Match me xDDDDDDDdee" and you'll take in a cool couple million legally from herds of leftists

>marginalized persons
Kill yourself

NO, people are pretending to be me. Please get off this thread.

HA HA that image made me kek hard.

>this is where we live now

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

knock knock

>implying those shithole countries keep records or have laws n sheit.

This is great, we conservatives buy tons of guns and ammo.

You communists start giving your own funds as welfare and stay broke and unarmed.

All the things you want don't happen by next election, there's massive race riots and you join your favorite violent marjanilizes minorities.

We shoot you while you riot.

In the end, every thing works out.

Why? That's like giving the federal government your tax dollars.
Billionaires and millionaires are already funding those stupid movements, the government already takes your tax money to fund minority lives, why are you giving them more?
What's the point?

If you're going to hate Trump, do it for the right reason.

Donald Trump on Israeli Relations
youtu.be/BO-MDGo5u4M

Trump is a Puppet for the Jewish Elite
youtu.be/ihxrKMhxZJc

k

>marjanilizes
Burgers are so incredibly retarded sometimes, please fix your education system

libtard

Good work champ, keep it up

>inb4 you get killed by a nigger

Jesus you are retarted

Enjoy working until you're 70 giving all your paycheck you stupid fuck

Do something for those poor bastards in N'orleans, please, if Trump has to help them you won't look good

Charity is good, but why do you have to taint it with your spite?

I mean, if you're only motivated to give out of hate for something else then you ain't exactly gonna win points for selfless decency, or a moral high ground.

Where's your soapbox, leftie?

Did some white middle-class antifa college boy break it?

Do those organizations take food stamps as donations now Jose?

lel what an immense faggot

/thread