Fun fact: This is wrong

Fun fact: This is wrong

Up until recently we had like 80000 people with assault weapons and ammunition at home so that the Russians shouldn't be able to go full blitzkrieg and seize all the weapon caches of the army before they was able to mobilize.

What happened?

>white norwegian got kicked out of a bar. went home, grabbed his assault weapon and emptied into the bar
>white norwegian treated his gf like shit so she accidentally had some random fun while she was drunk. he found out, grabbed his assault weapon and emptied it into his gf and then an hero'd
>white norwegian got fired. he went home, grabbed his assault weapon and emptied several magazines into the factory where he worked
>white norwegian found out that somebody had been jewing his vodka at a party. he grabbed his assault weapon, went ballistic and an hero'd
>white norwegian couldn't get a gf. he brought an assault grenade to a party and blew to party the fuck up
>white norwegian got bored. he grabbed his assault weapon, went for a ride with his car and started shooting out of the window

the list goes on. then assault weapons was banned for military personnel except while under supervision from officers inside military bases, and not a single shooting has occurred

Other urls found in this thread:

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/geilo-drapene/hvs-stygge-historie/a/8523453/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>yurop trying to tell americans they don't have a nigger problem

>accidentally had some random fun while she was drunk.
"accidentally"
>he found out, grabbed his assault weapon and emptied it into his gf and then an hero'd
I have no sympathy for her

Here we go

Want me to continue?

why? girls have the right to do what they want with their own bodies without getting gunned down

Why not ban both? Russia has neither guns, nor niggers, so our rape number is 8 times lower and gun crimes number is 10 times lower.

>letting females have self determination

>drunk
>ever
bottled jew

Yeah as long as they leave their relationship first

Is there numbers on how many iligal guns there are in the us?

Also. Are these figures outdated? I heard there are around 380 000 000 guns in the us, maybe this include illigal?
But i dont see how one could keep count on illigal weapons

No.

Provide sources for your so called "list", nigger.

he is making it up.

Kek

jesus are you twelve?

vg.no/nyheter/innenriks/geilo-drapene/hvs-stygge-historie/a/8523453/

They might be slightly outdated, but the point still stands.

No, she shouldn't have been gunned down for it, but she's still a fucking whore for not just leaving the relationship instead of cheating, and saying that she "accidentally had some random fun" is the most misleading bullshit way you phrase it.

This. Also: isnt most gun rel. Problems in Norway also nigger/sandnigger related?

wow it's literally 14 cases of gunfire since 1991.

It's funny when your OP pic is right after all.

Listen, you stupid fucking Norwegian faggot, there's no fucking correlation between gun ownership and gun deaths. You know what there IS correlation of? Niggers and gun violence.

Stupid faggot

correlation doesn't mean causality retarded.

one explanation is that niggers causes gun violence, but another just as good, is that black people are oppressed financially and forced to move to areas with much gun violence because that's the only places they can afford

>she accidentally had some random fun
Riiiiight...

1991-2000 atleast 13 incidents with crazy people getting guns the legit way,
Vague individual cases. Not mentioning etnicity.

Wow what a bunch of drunken shitbag losers the fins are, thanks for opening our eyes op.

>move to areas with much gun violence
And what are the demographics of those areas?

>because that's the only places they can afford
This doesn't explain why they LIKE gun violence though. They take part on purpose.

How do we clean that picture up and make it appear slightly less racist to redpill more normies?

Never said it does, what I did say is there's a strong connection between the variables.

explain why areas that went from majority white to majority nigger also experienced increased gun violence.

train women to shoot first and ask questions later.

as long as they pussy out and become victims, they are keeping the victimhood industry going.

Ad the picture of a white-wannabe-nigger instead of the black silouete?
Then proceed on the notion that every white guy who dresses lika a nigger is the problem until everyone agrees.
And then lynch them all along side the black niggers. Since muh equality and no discrimination?

i do not care anymore.

all this proves is that gun nuts in norway are fucked up people..

is an area not shaped, influenced, even created by its inhabitants?

some rap culture is based on gun violence.

There is no causation in science, only strength of the correlation. And the correlation between race and gun-related crimes is very strong.

Vær så snill, unngå å trekke ned kvaliteten på trådene her noe ytterligere med simpel trolling. Det har heller aldri vært praksis i Norge at hele Heimevernstyrken har våpen i hjemmet sitt.

Niggers don't move to areas with lots of gun violence. They move to nice, safe neighborhoods and naturally wherever niggers go, violence, crime and poverty follows them.

>meanwhile in Sweden: 50 grenade attacks in 2016

Kek, go home to Sweden, Sven
Cuck