I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

why
are you ok

4D CHESS

4U

T

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

did u see his digits? trump doin fine

Jesus he's such a fat sack of shit.

ETA until he strokes out while raging on Twitter?

Godspeed user. Press F to pay your respects to this warrior.

F

I believe you, but why place it in this shityy thread?

What a fat fuck

Because it's copypasta

u fuken morans

Delete your account.

What's Clinton got to do with anything? She lost, Trump's president and he's an old unhealthy man whose resting bp has to be at least 110/160

god only knows what it spikes to when he's ranting and raving about the latest bullshit tinfoilhat fake news he read on Breitbart

For some reason Burgers assume if you don't want to gurgle Trump's semen and consider him a god emperor then you must be a Hill shill.

There is only two genders
>Hillary cunt
>Trump semen

WHY DONT YOU LIKE GENITALIA REEEEEEEEEEEE

That's a lot of assumptions and baseless rhetoric there, friend.

fattest fuckboy in the white house

Trump should wear a muumuu, he'll look more presentable