B-b-but muh savior of the white race

>German Family That Settled In Siberia Reportedly Leaves Russia

>The family's return to Russia made news in December. Martens said they moved due to concerns about what he described as the sexual permissiveness of German society and the influx of refugees there.

rferl.org/a/russia-german-family-siberia-return-martens-sexual-permissiveness/28336353.html

it seems like sexual liberalization is not so bad, huh?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>RadioFreeEurope
Daily reminder to fellow burgers that we pay yearly $100 million for this useless service that nobody really uses and has existed since the Cold War for the purpose of spreading Western propaganda, now totally obsolete and probably nobody uses it.

Or maybe I can do a poll: how many Ruskies or anyone in the now behind the nonexistent Iron Curtain actually uses this service? Pretty sure it's not as popular as RT UK, US, etc.

They only reported this story because it has the veneer of being anti-Russia because they left there, never mind that we only learned why they left Germany and not why we left Russia.

How one can be so retarded and move from comfy Germany to Russia. And to some fucking bumfuck in Siberia of all places. I hope whoever forced the move will suffer for the rest of their days, such retardation must be punished.

what's wrong with russia? i heard it's pretty great

>BUT MUH CULTURAL MARXISM

It's looks like shit and have low living standard.

>why we left Russia.
*why they left Russia

Daily reminder also that Americans pay a $713 million dollar budget for the Broadcasting Board of Governors which is basically the RT of US, only not that blatant of a propaganda service, it's utterly bland, it's services are utterly awful, look incredibly cheap for their total cost, and nobody watches it.

>muh savior of the white race
What?

>ad hominem
Nice try shill.

>Have 10 kids
>Move to this shithole
They deserve their misery.

Sexual liberation inevitably leads to cultural decline.
Once you encourage extra-marital sex and promote contraceptives/abortions to turn people into infertile perma-teenagers the birth rate plummets.
Then a healthy culture with a moral attitude to sex simply overwhelms your culture because they have more children then you.
Its simple maths.

basically imagine Mexico but with snow.

That being said, who in their right mind would move to that post-soviet, culturally demoralized remnant of a once proud orthodox civilization known as Russia?

if you move to russia than stick to moscow or st petersburg. everything else is only for romantic guys

That looks like a very comfy little house man

>literal police state
I'd choose germany too

What? What are you talking about?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem

Okay, and how does that relate to anything I said or this topic?

I fuck your mother

K. I was actually interested in what you were trying to say. I wasn't attacking the veracity of the story, just expressing my resentment that my government pays hundreds of millions of dollars for useless and unused services, while your government, at a significant discount, has created a worldwide brand that successfully competes with other networks, and while being a fairly decent propaganda service.

Westerner pol-fags are bluepilled to the tits when it comes to Russia.

>moving to russia as a normal person

I.
Okay. Memes are good and all but.
Why?

I lived there for a few years, if you build up a bit of a nest-egg in decadent Western Europe you can have a really nice life in Russia.

>Sweden more press freedom than US
what a joke

>move in country where you have nothing
>it's not seems as paradise
wow. They just thought that Putin or somebody else will pay them for sake of agenda.

That the good for Russian is death for a German.

This is a Russian saying.

Nah I visited Russia being skeptical. Left having a higher opinion of it than I thought I would. Awesome place.

Why would you go to russia of all places

Yeah, it's country of contrasts. There are genuinely nice places to live and Moscow, St. Petersburg definitely hold a candle to the other big cities, like for example hipster culture is so sick in these cities. I find people to be more nice than bad like the recently a random guy just helped me out to move heavy as fuck boxes just because he saw me struggling.

But then you often get some genuinely sick shit. Like people literally living in shit conditions, drowning their problems in a cheap booze, AIDS, bydlo, rampant drug use and etc.

Doesn't help that Russia barely had any peaceful times, it's always been in a struggle against enemies around and inside. We never really had a chance to build up, it's always been the Sisyphean struggle, we build up, achieve something and then something bad happens and we start again from scratch. Western governments genuinely want to end Russia and corrupt morons in our government literally suck the blood out of people. Kinda sad situation.

Makes me think that Russia is a cancer cell and everybody tries to get rid of it, judging by reaction of "progressive" and "compassionate" westerners.

Then go to Russia.

Russia is a shit hole, everybody who is remotely intelligent from there wants to move out asap.

Women there will fuck anything that guarantees them a ticket out of that shit hole.

There's also Voice of America.

>be German
>be upset that the German government doesn't let you raise your kids to be dumbfucks
>move to Russia
>realize that muh freedoms are less important than muh livingstandard
>move back
I hate Germany for letting people like that move back to Germany

But it's their shithole and I like that

Can you still legally buy slavic virgin wives online?

Whats that?

Also why is Veterans Today so anti-simetic?

My girlfriend said in St. Pete beggars would give babies drugs to make them look sick so they could get more money from panhandling.

thats bullshit, nobody looks at their kids and the drugs are expensive

it will simply give them no profit

RFI > NHK > RFA > DW > RFE > VoA
Fight me plebs

i heard Jesus moved in America to redskin-jews.

Russia could be an amazing country, but centuries of totalitarian governments have kinda screwed the pooch culturally and economically. Not even decades after Serfedom finally gets abolished, the Soviet Union emerges.

If Russia offered a "homestead act" similar to what the USA did to populate its western lands, it might find itself with an immigration wave very different from African niggers looking for Gibs, and instead get hard working white people. Certainly alot of Americans would immigrate if there was a promise for a sizable tract of land to work. Of course, Russia has two things working against it here. Lots of cultural pride that would resist strongly any demographic change, and a corrupt courts system that would be unable to guarantee property rights.

So all that pristine wilderness in Siberia will remain untouched until the Chinks finally get around to annexing it.

Mormons believe this. They are Americas first UFO cult.

that's sad, man.

Any insight as to why the West seems to want to end you?

Competition is all I can see, but they really do paint you as a boogeyman over here. I believe your government may be but as usual the people get caught up in the mix.

fucking burger education, what a cringe

For short:
Sexual "liberation" is political control.
Anything that "liberates" women is political control.

starting to believe this

feminism empowers men, but degrades the family, however there's still power to exert over women in their idiotic ideology

I dunno, I'll take my grandma's cozy village, living close to relatives and surrounded exclusively by fellow Russians over Germany overrun with ficki-ficki, although I suppose East Germany as I understand it is somewhat insulated from the muslim hordes.

>Mexico with snow

wtf I hate Russia now

Russia already has a homestead act equivalent giving free land to citizens willing to move to the Far East. I think you underestimate just how inhospitable the environment is. Why aren't millions of Americans rushing off to Alaska? Why is such a huge swath of Canada so sparsely populated? I think the stat is that 50% of Canada's population lives within 50 miles of the US border.

I agree in that Russia suffered a massive setback with the 1917 revolution. Now they did rapidly industrialize and quickly rose to being a dominant global force, but as quickly as it built up the fundamentally flawed system collapsed. I'll point you to total agricultural output (grain, dairy, cattle etc): it has never returned to the level back in 1917. Recently Russia has actually become the world's largest wheat exporter so we can hope that things are finally recovering. But communism really did a freaking number on the country IMO.

I 100% agree with your sentiment. If I was in charge of the country, I'd be focusing most of my attention on developing Siberia, putting money into infrastructure and turning the railroad into a attractive option for shipping Chinese goods to Europe. The difference in population density in the Far East near the Chinese border is insane. Russians have massive natural resources (lake Baikal alone is an incredible asset), the Chinese have clear-cut and used up all of theirs.

>East Germany as I understand it is somewhat insulated from the muslim hordes.
>American Geography levels

That's where all the refugees enter the country from. Look at a map, will ya?

As a Russian emigre (from Siberia) in the US, when I traveled to Mexico for work and saw rural Mexico and the non-tourist areas, I was indeed reminded of things back in the rural villages of Siberia. Granted, Mexican houses are totally different given the vastly different climates, but a lot of it (dirt roads with cows wandering around, lots of littering, laid back attitude) was remarkably familiar and immediately comfortable to me.

how do you feel about the anti immigrant sentiment here now?

Fair point. I guess I was more so remembering a diagram of mosques in the country, and they were all in West Germany, a tiny fraction were in the East. Also my cursory understanding of things is that East Germans are much less cucked/guilt-ridden from WW2, commies taught them that it wasn't everyone's fault, just nazi leadership.

You can't talk shit about press freedom/freedom of speech.

I think the left is somewhat cleverly trying to skew the anti-illegal and anti-muslim immigration stances as wholly anti-immigration to coalesce support.

I'm a naturalized US citizen, my entire family voted for Trump (have not been fans of neocon repubs in the past, but skew conservative on most issues).

I'm all for a wall, I'm all for upholding immigration law that's on the books. I generally don't have anything against Mexicans/hispanics, on the whole I consider their culture amenable to integration/assimilation into American (more emphasis needs to be placed on mandatory English use). I've seen first hand how hispanic immigrants have transformed decrepit black ghettos into decent neighborhoods here in the Midwest. As long as the flow of incoming people is managed to ensure that there is enough time for batches to become fully integrated into US culture/society, we should be okay.

My own family made quite a rapid transition to American life: came over in the early 90s after Soviet collapse with very little. With some scrimping and frugal living we bought a house. We started observing American holidays (traditional Thanksgiving meals with all the fixins etc), both my brother and I married American women and bought homes and live in rural PA and IN. I'm nominally Orthodox (non observing) but started to attend a Catholic mass with my wife. So in a way we're textbook cases of how immigration SHOULD work in the US. We've still retained some inherently Russian/Siberian characteristics (speak Russian in the home, built a sauna in our parents' back yard, avid gardeners, fix everything ourselves, listen to some Russian music) but nothing that's inherently incompatible with American culture. We still have all of our extended family back in Siberia and try to visit them regularly. Everyday Russians (working class people) and regular Americans (not liberal city dwellers) are remarkably alike.

>move to a place where for centuries people were sent to as punishment
>It's not a paradise
German intellectuals

It's that the nigger going around eastern europe cucking slav monkeys?

sounds perfect man, welcome; glad to hear its going okay.

I think that's the elusive crux. A willingness to assimilate, but preserving your own culture enough without being a 5th column. I agree 100% with what you said. I've seen moderate amounts of Mexican's in the midwest who do fine. But I think its spot on that there's a limit to what you can take in. I'm from the southwest and the unrestricted numbers they form there turn into ghettos and hotbeds for the unassimilatable.

Also, agreed about the conservative leanings without being a neocon. I like your type. But I know liberal european immigrants that lump themselves in with Mexicans. They are not at all the same thing but the left is pushing that agenda hard.

>Everyday Russians (working class people) and regular Americans (not liberal city dwellers) are remarkably alike.

How long did it take for you to click on Ivan? Most working - lower middle class non liberal whites have the same views, divide and conquer is a Hebrew strategem.

Russia's "Homestead act" is absolutely terrible. The amount of land they offer is nowhere near enough to be economically viable.

A liberal line is that:
"we're all very much alike"

But use that as an excuse to shame anti-immigrants. Just because we're alike doesn't necessitate unrestricted immigration. I wish I could understand this disconnect.

>Indonesia has good murder rates

I don't believe this. Seems more like a case of shit not being reported. Indonesians are very violent people.

>Russia is a shit hole, everybody who is remotely intelligent from there wants to move out asap.

usually they denied it even whey they live in western country.

>I think the left is somewhat cleverly trying to skew the anti-illegal and anti-muslim immigration stances as wholly anti-immigration to coalesce support.

Right on the money. I can't even count the amount of times lefties have scoffed at the right as if we want to stop literally ALL immigration. I think it's part of their dogma, too. They're convinced they stand for all that's good in the world, so they automatically assume the worst interpretations of everything they see and read. Frankly, it makes dealing with them very tiring, because any discussion with a leftist means first having to explain how their assumptions are wrong, and then you have to pray and hope they're not too far gone to reject the explanation entirely.

I find the "enlightened Western European" expat class here in the US particularly annoying. They like to go on about how much more advanced and better socialized systems are back where they're from, and if they are given the opportunity at citizenship they dutifully vote Dem and strive to implement said "utopia." Sad to say, my own 1st gen Russian/Ukrainian friends that I grew up with that ended up moving to coastal cities and work in academia, marketing, etc have turned into insufferable Bern-outs and one actually supported Hillary (he works in HR and has gone completely off the rails). So slavs are not inherently immune from that whole scene. Both my parents are from very poor rural areas of Siberia, and are very pragmatic people with a "realist" mentality. I think that's what ultimately immunized me from some of the bullshit my friends have absorbed (obsessed with climate change, one even attended that Women's March thing), and part of my motivation behind moving to the Midwest and really loving it. I love the people out here, they remind me of relatives back in Russia. Salt of the earth folks concerned with everyday things (having a job, raising a family).

However, progression doesn't have to be "progressive." HR is a perfect example of liberals gone wrong, its a complete racket. But yes, the "enlightened" ones are the first to tell you you're wrong and impose their ivory tower view of the world onto you. I'd be a more willing democrat if they weren't so insufferable, they used to be the party of labor. But I don't know who is driving who. Hillary seemed to capitalize on liberal fervor, she doesn't seem like the cause of it; the fact that the cart is pulling the horse speaks to their delusion.

lost some text, but before that paragraph: was this
I wonder if there's a better way than to have you scrape to get by. I have a sense that immigrant labor, like your family's, was undervalued.