I feel like triggering some angry pro choice feminists. Post your best abortion memes or redpills...

I feel like triggering some angry pro choice feminists. Post your best abortion memes or redpills. Bonus points for racist ones.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k2V3NrvThlg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebers_Papyrus
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo
youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk
youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA
youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

My parents had dogs too

they forgot abortion appointment.

>hating dogs

Fuck off Ahmed

Overpopulation is the reason for the refugee crisis. Just consider this.

White countries are overpopulated, too. Germany has almost twice the population density of France.

>Overpopulation
and what else boy?

lel

Overpopulation is code for non Jewish

And Germany is smaller too

That's what Bill Gates wants you to believe.

Well dumbass, migrants don't give two fucks about overpopulation or abortion. They fuck and rape till their balls fall off, spawning like cockroaches. That's why they're soon to overpopulate you and breed all the white out of your women. Banning abortion is necessary for the west's survival... The only other option is nuking mecca, your choice.

DEPOPULATION is the cause of the refugee crisis. White people have stopped breeding thanks to Jewish propaganda + cultural Marxism and it's destruction of the family unit, now the birthrates are low, and how does the government decide to fix this? By importing millions of filthy shitskins with an average IQ of 40 and who will be sure to birth at least 10 little future jihadis.

Exactly this. The ironic thing is abortion is completely allowed in Islam up to 4 months, yet they're still outbreeding us 10 to 1.

Africa is overpopulated precisely because primitive methods of contraception and abortion are unavailable.

>We are overpopulated we need to stop having kids to lower the population.
>We need to import all these middle eastern immigrants because native people aren't having enough kids
Pick one Hans

>Nobody cares about niggers.

In Islam, outnumbering the host population is encouraged and has been used as a conquering tactic. How will you combat this in Germany without banning abortion?

non whites see this and they be like lets pop out another 5 kids

dumbass do you think white people browse pol?

Maybe they should stop fucking/raping so much then.

The first one!

Unplanned pregnancy mostly affects demographics that shouldn't procreate in large numbers. So i'm against banning abortion.

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

This user is right, we need to depopulate the planet asap

Okay, you first, Josef.

>being "pro life"
>wanting the world to be overrun by a jillion black people

what is wrong with you

Godspeed user. Just know that you won't be forgotten, and we are brothers in arms. We'll keep your memory alive, we'll keep this alive as a copypasta.

Niggers and Muslims never cared and never will care about planning pregnancy. They just keep breeding if you haven't noticed, Dolf.

My question is, when their population exceeds your host population, how will you stop them from cucking you out of existence?

Right now they're a fraction of a fraction of Germany's population, and look at the damage they're already doing.

(((They))) are the ones stressing about the fact that natives aren't having many kids, because it means that the economy won't continually grow.
Less people means less profit to (((them))), so if we can't have kids, they'll import migrants

>probably copypasta
>don't care
I'll press F when you are gone user, my comrade

Don't worry, I'm already breeding the commanders for my cave people army in my basement. Soon we'll march against Albania for our destined sea access.

Replace dog with cats for accuracy.

It's good to hear that you're keeping yourself busy. Carry on.

>Overpopulation is a problem
True, but the real problem is aid to Africa. Without aid from the west the population of Africa wouldn't have been growing fast as fuck.

The few of us here capable of compassion love you too.

Can you be pro-choice but anti-abortion?

Wow, look at all this overpopulation!

Pressing F to pay respects.

You served well soldier, and will not be forgotten. Just being here and fighting the good fight bantering while sharing news and facts with all of us - you will be missed.

See you on the other side though.

So crowded and way too many people!

See you in another life, brother

Most abortions kill shitskin babies. Planned parenthood is one of our greatest allies in the fight against white genocide.

Then why are they bringing in people from outside?

Look at all these people and all these houses cramped up together! There's no room to do anything! We need to depopulate NOW!

Can we do both?

Where are you living in that pic, aussie scum? Your country is all empty in the middle, but your pathetic ass will not last there one day. Overpopulation is not about how many humans you can place in Gobi desert shoulder to shoulder

Don't have children, goy! There's no room for them!

>(((overpopulation)))

savage and underrated

Obligatory vid for your pic.

>western Australia
>Norway flag

This fuckwit just keeps shitposting pics of inhabitable places. Overpopulation is about resources overuse and making habitable places completely inhabitable.

Sorry bong. Traveling and affording what luxuries we want in life is far more important than being held back by a child.

That's another question. It is unrelated to abortion, which is a necessity to keep low-class people from breeding.

The African population mostly grew due to advances in medicine.

>Confirmed for knowing nothing about Australian geography

There is a giant underwater lake beneath the centre of Australia. Anyone can quite easily live out in the centre of Australia, it's just that very few want to because it's so far from their loved ones and there is no real incentive to. We're also centralised as fuck a=so there isn't good access to essential services out in the red centre. If infrastructure were built out there, it would thrive.

Do something good before you go! Take a few shitskins with you

Please, retard, your lame ass wil not last 48 hrs in the bush, your country is getting heatwaves that are getting worse due to climate change, pull your head out if your ass for a change.

The Dutch elections are literally unwinnable because of how the system works: it exists purely to perpetuate the status quo and create a slew of "purple" cabinets.

That said, I'm glad I could've done something to make you feel at home here. Even if it was something as insignificant as calling you a faggot.

F

Savage, with taste.

You don't know shit about me or my country. The red centre is perfectly inhabitable and is very similar to Arizona, which to my knowledge, has many people living in it.

>get to come home from work and relax with a nice beer, maybe a movie or video games, get a good night's rest and get to sleep in the next morning

Oh I'm incredibly envious of people with kids, believe me. Tremendous.

Surely a majority coalition could be assembled between far right and center right parties if Wilder's does well enough?

depopulate it of shitskins, not encourage them on welfare

your great grandma had to have 12 kids because 9 of them would die before their 18th birthday you fucking dunce. and half of them probably died from forced labor. having less kids is a sign that your society is stable and prosperous

No. Every single major (ie. non-meme) party and some minor (ie. meme) parties have explicitly stated that they utterly refuse to cooperate with Wilders. Our PM and the leader of the largest center-right party (and the party that is projected to become the second largest) even outright said that the chance of cooperating with Wilders is "not 1% but 0%".

The entire political community has already decided Wilders will never end up in cabinet, so he won't. Because the Netherlands isn't a democracy but an elective oligarchy.

>not having kids is easy
Wtf I hate ensuring the existence of the white race now

Then go there and breed fuckwit, so we dont have to listen to your idiotic drivel. Lead by example, fucking imbecile.you will perish there, but will prove the point of how cluless and moronic you are.

>Because the Netherlands isn't a democracy but an elective oligarchy.

But that's plain wrong, the Netherlands are one of the most egalitarian countries in the world.

It's just that the majority doesn't support Wilders, simple as that.

>implying my contribution means shit

There's so many fucking people now, pretty sure you good old Catholic boys got this for me

stay strong my swampy friend

>depopulate it of shitskins
That's what I was implying.

Saying that the planet being overpopulated is like saying that there are too many contestants in a race and everyone can get a medal in the end.

Life isn't a mandate passed down safely to every person, it's an opportunity to fight, survive and win your place beneath the stars.

Don't worry Henrik, I will speed up my shitposting. You will see so much winning in the next months, you might actually die from it.

Africa is overpopulated because it's inhabited by niggers whose survival strategy is having dozens of kids in the hopes that a couple of them survive. Usually nature would take care of it but the white man has taken it upon himself to save every last single niglet.

Yes because its all about room right?
Sure you could fit a tens of thousands of people there but you also need to care for them and feed them. Food doesn't just appear from thin air buddy. Also need housing clothing and shit. All of this puts enormous stress on smaller communities and the country at large. Just look us here in Sweden. We dont have housing to go around to us normal swedes, yet we give away housing to all the immigrants free of charge.
FFS I am 27 and I still live at home and we have about 20-30 000 more immigrants on the way that will get free housing.
Sweden spent 72 billion SEK on migration 2016, in comparison the nations police budget was 23 billion.

I saw this post earlier today but with a different flag.

>the Netherlands are one of the most egalitarian countries in the world.
Which contradicts what I said how exactly? Technically I can start a political party right now (hell, that's what Sylvana Simons more or less did: use her celebrity status to start a "DAS RAYCIS" meme party) but becoming part of the cabinet is another thing altogether. You need to be part of an established party, or at least one with an agenda that fits those of the established parties, and learn how to suck cock. A maverick like Le Pen or Trump coming to power is 100% impossible in this forsaken country. This wasn't a problem when the head of the executive was the monarch and the prime minister merely represented him, but as the system currently is it's shit. It's a system that wasn't fit for a democracy trying to act like it belongs in a democracy.

This is one of the few reasons why I'm one of those rare Dutch republicans.

except too many people with that opportunity to fight means a bloodbath. come on Hungarian be more based than that you fucko

Droppin a couple hail Mary's from the sunshine state for you mate. Godspeed

Maybe you should consider WHY they can't obtain even primitive contraception when the Egyptians managed to do so more than 3,000 years ago.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ebers_Papyrus

Once you understand why their country is so shit you'll quit worrying about it and look at your own.

How into living off land?

Hes American, so his parents probably didn't believe in it.

whew. eesh.

This. Africans don't have 8 kids with the expectation all will live.

It's the same strategy every human used at one point in history when disease and death were common. In the middle ages a man once said that "a English woman could have 10 kids but three would die before the age of one, four would die before the age of 9, and two would reach the age of 20 and and one would die in a war."

#pizziagate.

Pro choice is pro child sacrifice.

>those places are uninhabitable
Nigger please, you're reaching. You're correct that overpopulation is about the environment but those places are far from uninhabitable.

Abortion is unneeded if you'd just abolish the welfare state. Shaniqua won't shit out so many babies for benefits if they don't existing.

great-grandmother from mom's side: 12 kids, some dies early
grandmother: 5 kids, all grown up now
mother: 2 kids
hm, i see a tendency

btw i am a boy

>Degenerate sluts BTFO while honorable women increase their value
youtube.com/watch?v=ZoPyi7yGjSo

youtube.com/watch?v=00xegtA-qMk

It's just arguably better than bringing the child into this world sometimes though

Like killing someone in self defense, an endurable evil.

Do Canadians realize what's legal in leafland is not necessarily legal in other countries?

>hitler was literally right about everything

nervous anglo sweating intensly

youtube.com/watch?v=N-UFlHtWrLA

Damn.... That vid...

Hitler truly did nothing wrong...

>europeans and niggers are the same
(((you)))

Why would you need rid of the monarch to fix those problems?

I'm a woman (white) and I want to have kids, 2 or 3. Whites will be a dying race if this bullshit continues.

sigmoidal population curve perhaps

youtube.com/watch?v=X1yON7-6VK8

Good goy! Children are just a hassle why have them when you could spend your life giving us hotel owners your hard earned shekels? Best BEST goy!

My girlfriend has this same line of thinking and let me tell you I wouldn't marry her or anyone who tells me this. I need 3 white children to bring us above replacement.