We all know how muslims...

We all know how muslims, jews and niggers like to cowardly hide behind immigrant flags (anglosphere and rich europe) and try to divide the white race

Is there a method to snuff them out?
Are we at their mercy?

Other urls found in this thread:

scottworldwide.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/&edit=0&q=lillias
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wanna need a Jewess desu senpai

THICC

You got anymore of that >pic related?

saved

You're talking crazy, Nikos.
Slavs aren't white and civic nationalism is the way to go btw

my dick holy shit

We need moar

Pay debts malaka

>greece
>white

Just always assume whenever you're talking with German or French there's 50/50 chance he's a Muslim.

Stop posting fat whores

> I suck only black dicks

When you really look at it, Islam is pretty redpilled haha

True

> Austria
> not muslim 2k euro shithole

And if it's a Greek flag there's a 100 % chance that he's a Turk.

I think the slut in OP's pic was called Lillias White and made a few sets for Cosmid. Have a nice fap guys

Fuck off cuck.

scandinavia has a shit climate, med countries don't

> Greece
> 400 years under muslim
> less women raped then whole of Scandinavia in only 15 years

Even Uncle Adolf was redpilled on Islam

A famous anecdote about Adolf Hitler's perspectives towards Islam and the Arabs is recounted by Albert Speer in his best-selling memoir, Inside the Third Reich. Speer reports that "Hitler had been much impressed by a scrap of history he had learned from a delegation of distinguished Arabs."[2] The delegation had speculated that the world would have become "Mohammedan" if the Berbers and Arabs had won the Battle of Tours in the 8th Century AD, and that the Germans would have become heirs to "a religion that believed in spreading the faith by the sword and in subjugating all nations to that faith. Such a creed was perfectly suited to the German temperament."[3] Speer then presents Hitler's claims on this subject:

Hitler said that the conquering Arabs, because of their racial inferiority, would in the long run have been unable to contend with the harsher climate of the country. They could not have kept down the more vigorous natives, so that ultimately not Arabs but Islamized Germans could have stood at the head of this Mohammedan Empire.[4]

Similarly, Hitler was transcribed as saying: "Had Charles Martel not been victorious at Poitiers [...] then we should in all probability have been converted to Mohammedanism, that cult which glorifies the heroism and which opens up the seventh Heaven to the bold warrior alone. Then the Germanic races would have conquered the world."[5]

According to Speer, Hitler stated in private, "The Mohammedan religion too would have been much more compatible to us than Christianity. Why did it have to be Christianity with its meekness and flabbiness?"[6]

Yum

BRRAAPGPFPPGFPGPF

In that case you have to acknowledge the reason Americas and Africa were so behind was because of their shit climate and poor lands.

You have to explain your public that the more you invite them the more it burns on middle east (because if it didn't you wouldn't accept those hoards) so it's not a coincidence that some of those guests are those fighters who make that place hell.
The decision is you send them home with weapons to fight their motherlands back. And so you get pro-european elite all over the middle-east. But don't give them some superiour technologies they could use against you, only the sufficient ones to win over those barbarians. Then teach them how to make their mess a better place (with fountains, gouries, hashish instead of wine and teach them not to fuck girls when they're not completely ripe - probably male hormones injected too early fuck their beauties up into masculine monsters with mustache)

Lillias Alt-Right

Anyone else think that women with that kind of body shape tend to be better breeding material?

>tattoo
dropped

yes

This
Fucking A

Different time period
The Aryan huts were further back
Last one is literally yesterday

Also the most impressive buildings now are Aryan, also the Aryans had the best empires

Good thing I look archetypically german

>niggers trying to pass a fat cow as thicc

everytime

this. everyone should know that vikangz were just snownigger with no important influnce on the world.

inb4 GLORIOUS VIKANG AE AND ODIN N SHIEET, WE WUZ WEKANGZ

Aryans aren't fucking nordcucks is my point. Having blonde hair blue eyes and white skin doesn't make you an Aryan and the Jews are sitll winning today by making people believe this bullshit.

Jamal you self absorbed POS we are at war and youre larping on the internet about the white race.

Seriously, what have they done for humanity? I can't find a single shred of influence from a nordcuck.

Nothing, really. Just Vikings...

..Kings.

no they were behind because they're low iq savages
north and southern europeans both have about the same average iq

They have nothing to be proud of. What's hilarious is they think you're a kike if you call out nordcucks.

>ywn suck on these

stop fetishizing over meds

this

Name of that bitch, OP?

so you giving sauce or what?

low test beta tbqh

Hello Mouloud.

>mediterranean masterrace
>all got cucked by their own elite and/or migrating/invading barbarians
>germanic-semite-mediterranean rape babies thousands years later shitpost D&C on a siberian sewing board

gibs plz

Lillias Right

Cont.
>meanwhile history is literally repeating itself all around them

scottworldwide.deviantart.com/gallery/?catpath=/&edit=0&q=lillias

>I want to need
What the fuck kind of english is this?