>tfw ben is antinuclear
that's pretty bluepilled desu

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qbeEO58Hlfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>apocalypse
>No joos

I wanna fuck that white horse

nuclear energy is shit in most cases, we just found out our local plant will cost $2b to decommission and we can't afford the police force that is larger than the neighbouring medium sized city. Oh and this plant produces electricity for 8 cents a kw/h which is 4x more expensive than our hydro projects and around 15x more expensive than our clean natural gas plants. That doesn't even factor in the billions it cost to build and design the damn thing.

Not to mention the whole design and tender process was mired in scandal with Lebanese and Israeli firms. Hundreds of millions in overpayments and cancellation fees that weren't even negotiated.

>Fukishima
Let me elaborate on that. In Japan, a nuclear power plant is built on a fucking FRACTURE LINE, and during a fucking EARTHQUAKE there's a risk of something going wrong, yet there is no meltdown and there was never a real risk of a meltdown happening.

Why doesn't he mention France, a country with 75% nuclear energy (though cucks have passed a law to reduce this to 50%, even though the alternatives are actually more hamrful to the environment [Germany's energy is TEN TIMES dirtier than France's, and Germany is one of the most anti-nuclear countries around ]) where nothing has ever gone wrong?

The only real meltdown in nuclear history was Chernobyl, and there was just so much wrong there (from outdated material to retarded safety standards to the workers being sleep deprived, everything that could go wrong went wrong).

>Radical Islam
Muslims ruin everything they touch. More news at 11.

If your area can support hydro it's better (until the dam breaks lol China) but most people don't have that as an option.

baseline load for most areas is either coal, gas, or nuclear - take your pick.

>fukushima
I bet he either saw this or the silly wave height map.

i think he saw the india feces map and mistook that one for radiation poisoning

Also: Garrison is a good little whore and has no mind of his own, he just illustrates what people pay him to.

If someone hires him to do a pro-nuke cartoon, he will and with no shame.

ben said he's about to lose his home and going to be living in his RV soon

I heard from my shipmates that they got cancer on their reagan cvn 76, for sailing past it. Supposedly some parts of them ship are still hot

>tfw he denies climate change

manmade climate change is bullshit, but whatever

Agreed. Modern nukes should baseload the country to the point of massive overcapacity in my opinion. Swing use should be handled by industrial sea-water processing plants.

>super high voltage powerlines for regional distribution
>Nukes built on stable tectonics with modern molten salt designs allowing them to burn thorium, uranium, and waste from shit designs
>"Swing energy" is directed at water treatment, sea water mineral extraction, and H2 / hydrocarbon creation from sea water (CO2 + H2).

You wanna make a country great again? Drop the price of energy to nearly nothing, make synthetic hydrocarbon precursors as a by product (carbon neutral), make ample fresh water for desert greening projects, while extracting dissolved metal from sea water en-masse. This is what the human race is capable of right now if NIMBY faggots and liberals move out of the way of real progress.

No my french french friend he doesn't. What he disputes is the how much climate change is actually affected by humans and this made up 95% stat.

I know, only retards that spend years of their lives getting PhD believe in that bullshit. Retards.

Nuclear power is horse shit

t. potato mexican

you are an idiot with bad opinions

Ugh that cuck. I knew we couldn't count on him.

Nuclear energy is much safer, better, and more efficient than coal.
Only retards and leftists are scared of it.

>NIMBY
you wish, it's BANANA now

>globalism
>reducing population

What?

THE HIJABS AREN'T WORKING

Reducing WHITE population ;)

Nucleur power is safer and cleaner than coal, and cheaper than natural gas, and doesn't impact local ecosystems like Hydroelectric or wind turbines. Both Hydroelectric and Wind turbines also need just the right area to be set up.

The name isn't important, fellow white person, the idiocy behind the name is what's ridiculous.

th-those are just supposed to be atoms, right goy?

Ok but in this case he could have written "man made climate change".

fuuuck, that is more accurate. I think NIMBY's can be conservative too but BANANA's are mostly libs.

every time I see that jpg I hear the metal gear alert sound in my head.
youtu.be/qbeEO58Hlfo

I'm glad of it.

Post the real version!

And you could go fuck yourself.

If liberals were actually concerned with pollution they'd all be supporting nuclear research instead of trying to pass petty political measures that just hurt the economy.

The 10 biggest cargo ships in the world pollute more (e.g. have a bigger carbon footprint) than all of the cars in the world combined. If we converted just those 10 ships to nuclear, we'd cut a statistically significant amount of pollution as well as save a ton of money on fuel. The cost of maintaining and securing the reactors is cheaper than the cost of oil by far in the long run, and there's no risk of an earthquake on a cargo ship the size of a town.

>nuclear energy is shit in most cases
>Oh and this plant produces electricity for 8 cents a kw/h

And how much do you have to pay in the end per kw/h in france? Over here we pay 30-35 cents per kw/h.

Why doesn't he like nuclear power Sup Forums?

I think what Ben is getting at isn't climate change itself, but the its the shrills like Al Gore that blame everything on climate change and want your tax money to support their "science." And their "science" is just cherry picking favorable stats and mixing it with their ideology.

Sale enculé de fils de pute. (it seems to be a trend to start a post with an insult, here)

I totally agree with you, but it's off topic, fuel or nuclear it doesn't change the fact that the climate is changing, period. Pollution is an other (big) problem.

he's a tinfoil conservative

The future is nuclear user, he must know

Clean cheap nuclear energy fully triggers SJWs. Why aren't we backing this

It's not at all.

they dont want to bankrupt their precious holy muslims

ww1 started in 1914, you're already late to ruin Europe for the third time in 100 years

hes bluepilled af on pretty much everything
>muh globalism

*BRRRAAAAAPPPPPP*

they spend years doing research on gender toilet paper and Kayne West too

Ubiquitous nuke plants would let us power vertical farming operations and run air conditioners in every building 24/7. We'll be done if we devote the finds to nuclear research now.

That Muslim horse is a qt not gonna lie