youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c
youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

THE GOD-EMPEROR IS ON A SHITPOSTING SPREE

Why do I have to see this retard at the top replies all the time?

because twitter makes it so

IT WAS OBAMA...OBAMA SAID THIS TO PUTIN BEFORE HIS SECOND RE-ELECTION MEANING

>in my second term I will be more flexible because I can't run for election again

BAD (OR SICK) GUY!

You bitches thought I was done

But ya'll should know I always get my revenge

Hello, I've been out of the loop for 1 year, I was super obsessed with Trump at first, but realized he wouldn't win when he lost Iowa so I stopped following. Just now I realized he's already the president. Can someone give me a quick rundown? What happened?

What weak deflection. Seriously, they're not sending their best!

I need to get drunk for the happenings this week.
Hopefully I won't need to kill anybody abroad, it would be sad, I don't want to kill fellow whites for no reason.

y-you fascists better watch out we are going to b-bash the shit out of you

I miss Paul Manafort.

I hope this is going somewhere big.

Good Morning! I've aligned my waking hours with the daily presidential shitposting to witness history in the making. MAGA

Can't double down on this debacle, Donnie. You only end up looking like a ranting madman.

Because with the way they changed how twitter works, the more you shill yourself, the higher you end up in replies. That means that low-energy numales like that always end up in the top because they're constantly shilling day and night, just for the chance for trump to read their tweets.

Just imagine a bunch of flies swarming around a majestic lion, but instead of flies they're money grabblers.

I want to believe user really i do

but come on it's a lucky 4 leaf clover to celebrate irish potatoes

godemperor bringing in the morning bantz,Nice.

TRUMP CONFIRMED FOR BROWSING Sup Forums

DRIP DRIP DRIP
WATCH OUT OBINGO

what happened last night

tell me some antifa cunts ate shit

Do you think this is a joke?

Fuck you real niggas eat corned beef and then curse the irish

It's so cringey

Unless you post some meatloaf you are going in my flag filter, kaffir.

how so?

Utter chaos, played to the tune of "Yakkity Sax".

who are all of these verified faggots i see posting negatively on my presidents tweets

what the fuck is even going on? so much bullshit and skullduggery. i'm sure it's obvious what's happening, but i can't see the bigger picture

>mfw this plus the tweets yesterday

The trap has already closed around (((them))).

Kristallnacht 2.0 soon.

>there are people who despise Donald Trump yet follow him on twitter and make sure they respond to every single one of his tweets within seconds, even if it's 5:30 in the morning
I know of course not every reply to his tweets are libshits, but we all know those people exist. It's sad.

that lard-o looks like her knees are about to implode.

That was old news. Obama made the comment whilst still on mike. However I am quite sure that Obama is clever enough to know when he is being recorded and he made the mistake on purpose. What Sup Forums should be asking is why Obama did it and was this a plan that involved Hillary in the White House.

Heroes were forged in the flames of combat

youtube.com/watch?v=2nPEIsqJZ5c

Obongo's actions are that of a petty, small man.

Let's shoop him as a child in pictures with Don as revenge for this shit-tier meme.

Twitters way of being a bitch to trump

NO MORE DELAYS

TRAVEL BAN EO ON MONDAY

NO EXCUSES

-Trump ranted
-Everyone asked for proof
-Trump ran to Florida to play golf.

We have a new meme about precisely that. Go check the catalog, I can't imagine there aren't at least five threads about the guy.

Obamagate is the real election

The general election in november was just another primary

Will Trump win this election? What say you?

oh man i gotta watch the sopranos again

Here's what I think is going on:

On Friday, Trump got the FISA records which confirmed to him Obama had been trying to spy on him since summer, using muh Russia as an excuse. Trump was already pissed they managed to get Sessions to recuse himself over nothing but this was the last straw and now he wants to blow up the whole narrative once and for all.

trump has already hit his ceiling of support he will never get above 45%

>Obama is clever enough to know when he is being recorded and he made the mistake on purpose.

It is not a mistake if it serves some sort of strategic purpose, it is a mistake flat out because it serves no purpose to appear so duplicitous to the general public.

Obama did it because he wanted to work on his "Russia reset" that failed. It involves Hillary because she was secretary of state when Russia relations tanked yet again and Russia made a fool out of the US on the world stage.

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think thats true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

>looking like
lad he is a fucking fruitcake

>I am quite sure that Obama is clever enough

He's a clever guy 4 u in certain areas. His talent in oratory and presentation is top-tier until he's forced into scriptless shill mode, but he's NEVER been clever at foreign politics. At all.

>tfw you ruin the middle east more than Bush despite never going to war

>tfw couldn't even cover up the fact that Syria and Libya were globalist agendas

He knows about obongo's quote that got spammed here a few days ago that Sup Forums tried to false flag liberals into claiming it was a sessions quote

>15 minutes since last Trump tweet

Pepe's history:
>everyone used to post him
>normies got a hold of him
>we considered him just another dead meme
>trump tweets him
>we begin to like him again
>eventually branded a hate symbol
>he becomes normal on Sup Forums again

flag filters are mean. there are nice people from every country and RUDE people from every country too! don't bully the nice ones for the actions of the rude ones!

stop pushing the obongo le good speaker meme

he's shit

uhhhhhhhhhhhh... if if if if if if if if if

Remember internet harassment is a real crime in some countries and generally looked down upon unless it's a person who's "famous" then you can make a concerted negative shilling because they have no feelings and aren't people sweetie.

FUCK THIS

Mmmm sweetie.

Yep. Sounds about right.

>california was at least 75% white in 1960, 90% including "white hispanics"
>california is 55% white in 2017 including "white hispanics"

Gee I wonder what happened?

>good alt night right.

i guess it's time

*scrunches up $50 green hat and throws in trash*

He's good at reading from a teleprompter, that's about it.

Anyone who ever watched one of his press conferences knows he's complete shit when off-prompter.

There are some flags that are exclusively shills and morons like Luxembourg and Malaysia. Filtering them only makes sense.

recusal isn't a bad thing tho, it's something judges should do anyway (something curiel failed to do)

Don't be like that

They are nobodies that are dying inside cause their side didnt win

Bess is all kinds of fucked up.

Does Pence hate Zelda?

Holy shit hey, crazy times.

Bess is losing her mind.

i can't stand his affected mlk-wannabe voice he puts on everytime he's within a 10foot radius of another black

how did this stupid dog meme start?

Did the media actually lie about Milo?

i couldn't imagine trump browsing here but miller or bannon id see

I never got this shareblue/crew/ctr/mediamatters meme. Is the size suppsoe to mean he's a child, then why isn't his body proportional to the size of a baby? Am I suppose to laugh at babies? What kind of fucked up individual laughs at babies? Who even made up this logic that a 55 year old man has more life experience than a 70 year old who has achieved more by trial and error? It really isn't well thought out.

He wont miss you.

It's a normie meme. Literally "it looks funny"

don't do it user. just think of all the shared memories between us.

I agree it was probably the right thing to do but Trump probably saw it as a sign of weakness (especially since it happened right after the smear-campaign about Sessions blew up, he might have been fine with it otherwise).

The empowerment of women, the feminizing of the White male, a cultural disconnection with religion and a connection with materialism, and Cultural Marxism. Probably.

Keked

One of the very first posts on a Trump General was Momiji from Touhou going awoo. Various things like that, coinciding with the anime hatting meme, the color scheme, the abundance of art, etc. made it ideal in addition to the efforts of a few dedicated shitposters posting it often.

Pic related is one of the first posts in a Trumpgen.

>she thinks she's being witty and is being praised for this

why even live

cottage cheese showing through pantyhose

It was a few months in as I recall.

youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

>Not appreciating humor at it's absolute finest

You drumpfkkkins are something else.

>I will have more flexibility

what did he mean by this?