en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danube_Swabians
youtube.com/watch?v=srJ2semb_4c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Serbia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyed_Serbian_heritage_in_Kosovo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monuments_of_Kosovo
cool.conservation-us.org/byform/mailing-lists/cdl/2000/1124.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i never understood this image
is it just that a cat is fine too for this man? or is there some deeper thing going on here?

Dont worry.Anyone knows Kosovo is Serbia.

All albanians who live today in Kosovo&Metohija were imported by Ottomans.

Fucking arnaut trash.

>surprised there is a narrative against the people who lost a war
We know that

maybe this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_and_cats
not sure though

The only thing I have against serbians is that you didn't actually genocide the albanian scum

>not posting the weight of chains

Czechs made this documentary, not us

Dear Serbia,

Why are you so shit?

What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?

Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?

Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?

Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?

Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?

Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?

Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?

Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?

Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?

Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?

Why can't your football fans go literally one fucking match without making a complete and utter mockery of themselves?

To your credit, you can claim a few decent musicians like Balašević and EKV... but they loathed Serb nationalism and were deeply ashamed of the way Serbs acted in the period leading to the break up.

Serbia, you are really really shit in every regard. I wouldn't mind so much as most countries are quite shit to some degree. But you're so fucking proud of yourselves. More so than probably any other nation/state in the whole world.

Why are you so shit?

Yours sincerely,

Fuck off.

Nice blog post.
Tl;dr

I am here to talk about Kosovo war not the history of entire Serbia

>I'm literally a fake news parrot, THE post

wtf I love Bosnians now

youtube.com/watch?v=MnALEecbZ-k

All this needs answering

What about it?

You fucked up and lost Kosovo.
End of story.

>what is Bondsteel

you love being a little cuck for fake news, don't you?

>haha wow how did you lose the war while the whole NATO ganged up on you and bombed you to medieval ages

We would've won the war easily if the US didn't interfere

this. there is literally no reason to be patriotic if you're serbian and not retarded

t. ex-serb

t.siptar

What? You've never ate pussy while you jacked off?

You fucked up by committing genocide, leaving us no option but to bomb you.

>killing pow males
>genocide

t.tonibler kaladont

>Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?

>Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?

The documentary I posted proves otherwise

t. a blind believer who doesn't know his own history

>propaganda flick
>proves

This is why you're shit.

stop sucking cats.

He literally just told you, you illiterate troglodyte

The difference is that is all unfounded accusations(aka propaganda) while are all sourced objective documentaries.

>propaganda flick
>not even made by Serbs

Go prep your bull fag

>A movie made by another country is Serb propaganda
That's some logic right there

Why the fuck do you even care about Kosovo?
It's literally the biggest shithole in Europe and you want it.
Fucking Serbs mate...

I need a neutral and objective QUICK RUNDOWN on the balkan conflicts. I've nerver had any interest for this region.

Because its OUR shithole, you daft fuck

Kosovo is OURS

So was Croatia,BIH and Montenegro
Look where that got you
Just be happy what you got, nigger

>leaf
t. toniblerim

All I can say about conflict in Kosovo is that we started killing Albanians since Balkan wars cuz they were Muslims and we thought they would side with Ottoman Empire which we were fighting against during at that time. Also we were expanding to territories we used to have before Ottoman Empire annexed us. What we did during Balkan Wars and WW1 is recolonization of lands we used to have (that's why there are so many Serbian monuments, churches and monsateries on Kosovo), that's why Albanians hated us ever since beginning of 20th century and that is the root cause of all our conflicts up until this day.

Enjoy it while you have it, Austrias stableboy

I will, thanks

And which side did the americans help and why ?

Please my chetnik friend, don't waste our time with propaganda

Thats a muslim hat, not an albanian Plis. Looks like an arab or a gypsy also, nice try trying to make it look like an albanian though..

Serbs genocide and ethnically cleanse everybody around them, it's in their genes to not be good neighbours.

Anyone heard about the genocide against Germans that Serbs committed?

Links for those who dont know that only 70 years ago, Serbs ethnically cleansed North Serbia of half a MILLION Germans who lived like peaceful good people normally do...

>freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~ecarla/genocide.htm

>germanvictims.com/2013/09/genocide-of-germans-in-yugoslavia/

>expelledgermans.org/danubegermans.htm

Who cares? Kill them if that's what you like to do?

Weak deflecting attempts.

You speak of "
Serbs genocide and ethnically cleanse everybody around them" yet you quickly ttry to deflect it to some fantasy german genocide, which btw your links fail to provide conclusive proofs and only mention "expulsion".

also the first website is hilarious "germans of yugoslavia were natives that hav been living since 370 ad"

Germans in Yugoslavia were all imported in 17th century, mostly in Vojvodina, after Habsburgs annexed it.Same as Ottomans imported your kind in Kosovo in 15th century, after they annexed it.

>Thats a muslim hat, not an albanian Plis.

If it looks the same, its the same shit.

wtf I hate NATO now

Wtf is going on in that pic OP?

Standard Albanian Friday night

I know about that and I don't support it. Blame it on Tito and his communist party not Serbs.
After WWII ended Tito cleansed Yugoslavia of Germans simply because he hated them.

>Blame it on Tito and his communist party not Serbs.
But your people hate Croats because of Ante Pavelic?
Fucking end yourself you faggot

Its not the same shit. The muslim skull cap is lacey and religious. The Albanian Plis is totally unrelated to religion and is made from wool, albanian Highlanders, Shepards, wore it as a part of tradition. The Plis is also EGG shaped and rises ABOVE the head, whereas muslim skullcaps are fitted like the guy in the vid.

Hmm, why are you soo emotionally invested in the guy being an Albanian when he's not?

>also the first website is hilarious "germans of yugoslavia were natives that hav been living since 370 ad"

Germans in Yugoslavia were all imported in 17th century

You are either a stupid pig, or lying. Due to incursions of the Huns in Europe and the associated migration period in the 4th century, Germanic people migrated to the Danube and the Mediterranean as early as the year 375. The largest migrations happened in the 12TH CENTURY.

Stop trying to falsify history just because of your emotional investments that are based on some shitty self image you need to make yourself feel ok.

PIC RELATED IS A MUSLIM SKULL CAP

This is how an Albanian plis looks like:

>Tito and his communist party not Serbs.
Literally the same thing. All other ex-Yugos called the country Serboslavia, since Serbs are the only ones who supported it and were privileged inside of it.

Serbs hated Germans. We are guilty of genocide and massive stupidity. Hitler was right about us.

I googled and it's absolutely identic.Quit the bullshit.

>Hmm, why are you soo emotionally invested in the guy being an Albanian when he's not?

How do you know?it's the same armenoid face that also very present in albanians.

>You are either a stupid pig, or lying.

And you have no source.The germans you are talking of are called Schwabs and were imported by the Habsburgs in the 17th century to repopulate the largely depopualted Banat(This is what happened in Romania too!).The only germans that existed on balkans were called Goths, and were asimilated thousands of years ago.

Get fucked, shitskin.

its 3D

Identical with youtube.com/watch?v=srJ2semb_4c

Get fucked, shitskin.

I have 3 links up there^^^^^

You are deflecting so that people don't read up. You are trying to disinform people about the germans that were genocided by the serbs.

>How do you know?it's the same armenoid face that also very present in albanians.

Albanians are not this dark unless they are manual labourers their entire life. Are you going to tell me from Romania that you know fucking better, all you have seen of albanians is from fucking Sup Forums wtf do you know? I todl you clearly, that hat is NOT a plis, its a muslim skull cap, also this guy is a schizophrenic and looks like a gypsy or a arab or something, he doesn't even have armenoid features... why are you just trying to make things up.( He clearly doesnt have armenoid nose or forehead...) You are trying to deflect from the GERMANS THAT WERE ETHNICALLY CLEANSED BY SERBS, because your probably a serb diaspora fag! At least serbs from serbia are alright, but you diaspora cunts are unbearable~!
Btw you are a fucking retard. YOU linked this, and just read wtf is on the first row.

>Serbs were the only ones privileged inside of it
>Tito literally prohibited by law the return of Serbs to Kosovo and gave their homes to Albanians who were poor in the name of communist unity
>Albanians swarmed to Kosovo because Albania could not compare to the living standard they had in Kosovo

Underage leave and educate yourself.

>>Tito literally prohibited by law the return of Serbs to Kosovo and gave their homes to Albanians who were poor in the name of communist unity
>Implying this wouldn't start a guerilla warfare.

Get it through your head, there were NO SERBS IN KOSOVO

This guy has white skin and grey eyes. He looks identical to you because he has a fucking moustache? Are you that retarded? Imagine him ten years younger, clean shave and in an SS uniform, and without a plis, you wouldn't dare say shitskin

>being this factually wrong and retarded
>albanians built churches and monasteries, which they promptly burned down and desecrated because lol fuck having a sound argument

It all makes sense how, go back home shippy

The red rectangle reffers to germans as a whole, not the ones deported by serbs, which were all Schwabs from mostly Vojvodina .Before Schawbs were imported there was no such thing as german in Serbia, as they were all assimilated thousands of years ago.

Re-read again, you dumb 80 iq mongrel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germans_of_Serbia

We have closed this subject.Next.

>Albanians are not this dark[..] bla bl [...]

Listen here shithead, the only difference between "albanian" one and muslim one is that sometimes the muslims from MENA countries use silk, but when the same material is used, it's 100% identical.

youtube.com/watch?v=srJ2semb_4c

One can just read the comments, even your deluded compatriots say it's the same.

Cherry pick.Majority of albanians look like pic related(NOT CHERRYPICKED CROWD PICTURE)

You are not white, because your phenotype and genetics and most important culture&religion is NOT WHITE.

Mate, the churches that are in kosovo are from when the Serbian empire was strong, and then after 1878 they quickly started trying to build shitty tier churches everywhere as fast as possible. For the most part though it was not as populated by serbs as Seselj likes to believe it was.

Kosovo was the heart of Serbia for about 250-400 years, and thats when most GOOD churches were built. Kosovo was under Ottomans for 400-500 years after that.

we kept all the true serbian churches. we burned down the shacks which you built after ottoman occupation to make it seem there's more of your churches than ours.

Many shitty africa tier churches were built super fast and on top of otherwise important infrastructure in the last hundred years, to try change the demographics.

This made local albanians hate churches...

>Dogs are unclean because they eat feces
>Cats are clean because they lick feces from their own ass
Islam, ladies and gentlemen

These churches are older than any albanian in Kosovo.

A good part of them are from 14-16th century.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Destroyed_Serbian_heritage_in_Kosovo

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monuments_of_Kosovo

Oldest christian churches are all serbian made.

Arnauts from Kosovo were never christian.

No, this is just Serbian propaganda. A few old churches are Serbian, this is true, but most of them were built in 19th or 20th century, many were even made of wood.

>No, this is just Serbian propaganda.

Shut the fuck up with your dirty liar mouth.The proof is all physicall.Deal with the reality.

"good part" HAhahahhaah, mate, Serb Diaspora confirmed

Such a liaar.

cool.conservation-us.org/byform/mailing-lists/cdl/2000/1124.html

Serbs destroyed infinitely more things throughout the years you ignorant Autist!

>Ottoman-era town houses of albanian families

Everything Ottoman must be erased from Kosovo.This is why all albanians need to be erased from Kosovo.

>Serb Diaspora confirmed
>hurr durr everyone anti-albanian is serb

this is why albanians are ip range banned from most of nationalist websites,including StormFront.You are hated everywhere.

And?

No, it is not. I was there when two of the shacks were being built and then I saw Serbian foreign minister claim that they are from the middle ages.

Stop talking about shit you know nothing about.

I don't give a damn about what you "saw".All the sources were posted in my posts above.Now it's just you and other albanians barking.

>,including StormFront
>stormfront

>the random (((Wikipedia))) articles I found and an image made by Milosevic regime are a proof that your eyes are lying to you
kill yourself gypsy

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monuments_of_Kosovo

Holy shit nigger, are you this dumb?Everything written there is sourced up and attested by UNESCO World Heritage Site.It is impossible to deny to obvious.

Be happy for stealing Kosovo, NATO won't be there in a few years.

We didn't steal anything. I know the past 10 generations of my ancestors from Kosovo. Ask your Serbian friends how many they know.

>I know the past 10 generations of my ancestors from Kosovo.

Its easy when all of you are inbred and the family range is so short.Not one albanian existed in Kosovo before serbs lost at Kosovopolije.

Hello ex-Balkan expat now living abroad. Let me answer this on behalf of OP

>What culture were you actually trying to protect from the Ottomans or Austrians?
Orthodox Christianity.

>Why did you forsake all the trade and technological advances that came from the aforementioned?
Because they werent just handing them out. After having gained independence from a Turkish occupation, they wanted independence and a sense of national identity and pride.

>Why were you so willing to ignite World War 1?
They were not. They were under occupation. No one could think that one bullet or a dead prince would start WWI.

>Why do you claim you were heroic in WW2 when the fact is, most of your ancestors were Četnik cucks and Belgrade was the first major city to declare itself as Judenfrei?
After taking Serbia, Hitler wanted to break up Serbia, and villages and villages of Serbs were kileld by the Nazis. They never suceeded to Nazism and Cetniks put up a fierce resistance - how dare you call them cucks ?

>Why did you break up universally respected and socially advanced Jugoslavia?
They didnt. It was all planned out in advance. They just wanted Tito dead to start it all.

>Why do you portray yourself as perpetual victims despite not being invaded by your neighbours for over 100 years?
Hello ??? What the fuck was NATO doing in Serbia from 1991 to 1999 ?? They invaded and took Kosovo from Serbia. How fucking dumb are you ? Do you like eating glue ?

>Why did Nicola Tesla, the only Serb to have ever made any tangible contribution to humanity, renounce his citizenship and get the fuck out of there at the earliest opportunity?
He went to America as an immigrant and save his life during the wars.

>Why couldn't you take Bosnia despite having the entire arsenal of the JNA behind you?
Because it wasnt only Bosnia. There was an arms emargo in place, mercs and jihadis from all over the world were helping Bosnia and they even got some help from under the table, if you know what I mean. Serbia was fighting a 2 frontal war. NATO eventually bombed Serbia to 'help' Bosnia.

>Why couldn't you take Sarajevo despite you having overwhelming military and tactical advantages and them only having home-made weaponry to defend themselves for three fucking years?
Same reason as above.

>Why, despite grabbing all Jugoslav wealth, is Serbia a dysfunctional shithole which is unlikely to ever enter the EU?
Because 10 years of war drains your natural resources and the 1999 NATO air campaign didnt exactly help.

>Why did you kill Zoran Đinđić despite him being your only hope?
I think he is pretty irrelevant.

>Why, despite having legitimate world stage players, is your football team ranked behind the likes of Israel, Senegal and Scotland?

Yeah Serbia should like kill itself because it cant play a fucking commercialized sport. What the fuck sort of question is this ??

tl;dr;

Serbs are really great people. I have the honor of knowing a few. You can dish on them as much as you want but they are resillient people. Libya saw a limited air campaign and look at Libya now. Serbia withstood the might of the NATO war machine that was meant to fight the Soviet Union. And Serbia still exist. So take your shit and shove it back up your ass.

Albanians are a disease.
Serbs are the cure.
But NATO is the pharmaceutical industry and they don't like it when you invent cures for terminal diseases.

10/10

The West should invite Albanians to go live with them and they will start seeing these African immigrants in better light.

I just noticed that man is kissing a cat AND holding his dick.

You are obviously a complete idiot who has never even attempted to get informed, or possibly even Serbian diaspora.

ajde prosvetli nas ex-Srpska stoko, koja vise nije Srbin, i sve zato sto drzava nece da mu da 10k evra platu a da nista ne radi, ajde sad kreni da nam pricas kako je lose romantizovati svoju istoriju i kako ni jedna druga nacija to ne radi

>using logic, fact and reasoning with shiptar trash

One of the retards defending this shit here has a fucking Serbian flag, goes to show how good a rathole his original country is that he had to leave it. Wherever Albanians go cancer follows, just look at what they are doing in Macedonia (ironically once again with the West blowing air into their wings).

The world would be a better place if their goatfucking selves never existed. I hope the Macedonians burn all of them.

>i just talk shit and cant back up anything

Back to Albania shippy, if you like it so much get the fuck out of Serbia

>the deluded raghead still barks

I rest my case.

we let albos in, albos steal our Kosovo, AND they still refuse to go to Kosovo or Albania but stay in Serbia hoping to steal more

fuck you albo scum, don't act like you are Serb

They get let into Macedonia, Macedonia loathes them.

They get let into Greece, Greece loathes them.

They infest Montenegro, people down there despise them with a passion.

Must be a pattern somewhere, hmmm. Must be all these other nationalities being utter shit, yeah!

lol so desperate to not look like muslim retards

>Not MUHHH white caps

No this is aimed at everyone brate. Everyone who has seen "Behind Enemy Lines" thinks Serbia is literally the source of all evil))

Its the same as why they let those immigrants from Africa flood the EU. It helps subside the popular opinion, and provides cheap labor.

Albanians themselves could NEVER do anything like this. If it wasnt for NATO helping them out and setting up the second largest military base in Europe, Kosovo would never be lost.

If anyone thinks that there is any actual legit reason for Kosovo being taken from Serbia - they have lost their mind.

And yeah, Tito's policies to help shiptars did blow up in his face. Shouldnt have done that, but yeah after WWII - people were more liberal and open.

don't worry serb bro, you don't have to make excuses for removing kebab.

No.

>we let Slavs into Macedonia
>Slavs claim they were there before us

>let "Greeks" into Epirus
>Greeks claim we were their guests

>lived in Kosovo for millennia
>let Serbs come
>get almost exterminated protecting Kosovo and Albania from Turks
>Serbs call us Turks and try to exterminate us

And this is why we have zero compassion for Serbian children. They will invariably grow into dumb pieces of shit like you.

What about killing innocent german civillians and expelling half a million?

SEE