Hi this is me

No, I won't divulge who I am. I'm not scared - I want to make a statement.

I am not a man. I am a natural phenomenon. I am the inevitable result of evil ideology. I am the aspect of human nature that rises to the surface whenever liberty is in peril.

I have been called many names over the course of history - John Galt, George Washington, Son of Liberty, Valkyrie.

If you want, you can call me Bentley.

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gSkIwwdT79E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is LARPing an effective form of escapism?

I need a cure for my depression.

post the original with the sticker on and timestamp. until then this thread is closed don`t bother replying.

How much bull can a good cuck shuck if a good cuck could shuck big black cock?

>AMA
what did you have for breakfast

so i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

Timestamp with shield or gtfo

Sup Forums blocks my VPN, and I want plausible deniability. I bought pic related the day before I drove up there.

What do you call your school of kenjutsu?

[email protected]

I`m not buying your shit you know how this goes

We had military personal posting their challenge coins as proof. No excuses

Went to the Denny's on campus. Ham and cheese omelette.

>i love you all

w-we love you too space cowboy :'(

Larp is for actual faggots. I find that moderate to extreme exercise helps me, and drinking and playing heavily modded skyrim (which is very close to larping itself, so I have no real room to talk)

>I am not a man. I am a natural phenomenon. I am the inevitable result of evil ideology. I am the aspect of human nature that rises to the surface whenever liberty is in peril.
I AM
THE
FEDORA

You can literally buy challenge coins though, one guy got busted by 1sg for buying some and adding it to his dog tag chain, was funny, got out of CQ for a month

sage

Adios pasta friendo

Well you are not wrong. Point is OP first has to put some effort into it, even if he`s fake. You can never be 100% sure, but we had a couple of great threads during the last year and from my point of few a couple could have been genuide and even if not the, OPs were so informed/prepared they atleast were interesting to read.

>be me
>want to make a difference
>decide to go to trump march
>Sup Forums taught me to beware of leftist violence
>buy baseball helmet
>make shield out of plywood and duct tape
>some faggot tries to hit me with a russian flag on a stick
>snatch his stick and smack the fuck out of him with it
>realize assault with a deadly weapon is a serious thing
>Sup Forums elevates me to folk hero status
>try to talk to Sup Forums
>some german faggot with sauerkraut-stained fingers starts demanding proof while Omar bangs his girlfriend in the background

What did the V on your sheild stand for?

How did it feel? How did it feel when you gave that antifa shithead a concussion?

I hope it felt amazing and I hope you get away with it.

no sticker
no scratches
you work in a sporting goods store

get back to work larper

My first guess is that it was upside down and was meant to be a Spartan-style lambda shield.

Victory

Like a relief. Like this little dude who tried to bash my head in wasn't gonna try anymore

see

You don't get to pretend to be the hero we need...
He is out there. You aint him.

/thread

There is no Dennys, faggot.
You would have eaten at the Den you LARPing faggot.

hahaha

even if it's fake I hope the real stick man knows we love him

What were you charged with? Did you get bailed out? If so, when? Do you have an attorney? What does he say about the charges? Were you in the same holding cell at Anti-fagets?

Godspeed, user.
G o d s p e e d.

If you can prove it's you, I'll sevd you money via PayPal. To help pay lawyer and commissary and stuff.

bentley the last son of the west

Victory, you moran. It's one of the original memes!

cry me a river

is this your first day on the internet?

Get well soon.
youtu.be/gSkIwwdT79E

TNA is dead bro.

>Sup Forums elevates me to folk hero status

You're just another meme mate

and you're not even a cute girl

I saw you get arrested. Tell us all about it and what the charges were, etc etc
I want details plox
>I want to believe

>I bought pic related the day before I drove up there.

If true anyone looking for you now have you narrowed down to living within driving distance and having made a purchase of an item that is not sold much at one of few vendors that sell them, likely brick and mortar store to boot since you imply you went and picked one up on one day.

I'm just saying this because you should know someone could basically find you with this information alone.

All they need to do next is to go to the ~10 stores that are possibilities and ask if you were in here buying a helmet the day before.

he was already arrested I don't think it's a secret

>I'm looking for a man who was in here yesterday, he bought a helmet like this one?
>pardon me?
>I demand to see your CCTV recordings
>no.... I'm afraid I'm going to have to ask you to leave if you're not here to make a purchase sir

?????

do you have goitre?

Yeah, but what's your fucking gender pronoun?

take a pic of your shield and post it here you faggot

Virgin

>>Sup Forums elevates me to folk hero status

Cmon fag don't talk yourself up. You're just a living meme.

>Sup Forums taught me to beware of leftist violence
>buy baseball helmet
>make shield out of plywood and duct tape

If true I'm pleased.

I'm against public attendance, I think we can do more without risking friends and careers. But if you do attend protests, show up protected. Think defense.

Any weapon is a liability and a feather in the cap of your opposition.

>>I'm looking for a man who was in here yesterday, he bought a helmet like this one?
>>pardon me?
>>I demand to see your CCTV recordings

Yes if you act like an autist you'll get nowhere. I've worked in retail. Half plausible story and friendly demeanor and you'll get whatever you want.

>implying you can't go to the Goodwill / Salvation Army or some other Thrift Store and get a helmet