"White people don't have a culture"

"White people don't have a culture"

What do they actually mean by this?

That white people are not one single unified unit, but rather a myriad of different and varied cultures.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA
youtube.com/watch?v=E8z1YE-QDo4
varlamov.ru/2258029.html
youtu.be/R_7VC35xBsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Black culture

White people culture is the norm, it's the world standard of western living. People live their whole lives surrounded and embraced by it so they forget it's there.

its a lie to subversively devalue yourself as a member of your country, overvaluing those of 'exotic' cultures whom they want to import to solidify their voting base. and so the jews that control those people can passively exterminate christians

Also folk costumes and flags trigger the Swedes.

Just a way to demoralize us.

"White culture" is western civilization.

This.
If you have 'no culture', you can be easily remoulded.

wypipo think wearing funny things on their head is culture LMAO WYPIPO

pls send me a qt norskjv in folk costume

White people is pretty much a term only really used in America and maybe Britain after American influence and diversity happened and is used by minorities to refer to anybody of European descent without actually fucking knowing anything about them. That's what is meant.

Because the niggers are stupid and only mean the white Americans. Not the Europeans. They only know of North America and Africa.
They don't belive that the Whites that moved to America can develop their own country.

This only triggers the antifa and communists

they are ignorant, and subverted

A good watch if you want to be more aware in how others are manipulating the world view of you and those around you.
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
and a clip from the same video if you can't be assed to watch it all
youtube.com/watch?v=bX3EZCVj2XA

there's another video called the Subversion Factor which goes even deeper into the spread of communism/marxism within the US government. and it only uses known proven case files to make it's point

this is a 2 parter, so it's 2 in one (1 hour episodes), but you can find plenty of clips.
youtube.com/watch?v=E8z1YE-QDo4

Oslo traditional costume

This. They have to get you broken down before they can conquer you.
Pretty much blacks and tranny SJW types plan to South Africa the United States and plan on trying to confiscate land.

Which will start a shooting war.

>You'll never be storbonde marrying a qt budeie

A fish does not realize it is in water. They are the fish, the culture is the water.

>"White people don't have a culture"
I believe they meant white american culture.

Most of "white" culture they see is films, which is largely american

one more traditional oslo costume

Don't know if I should cry or laugh

my sides in orbit these shitbags with kids and ALWAYS on phone

why are they ALWAYS on phone?

Brain dead niggers, no oxygen to brain because of tight towel.

Need to make sure their friends are still alive. Keep reminding each other to keep breathing.

Russia blogger recently published this post about migrants in Norway
varlamov.ru/2258029.html

How else will they get the call to suicide bomb?

Just wait until shitlibs move from "you don't have a culture" to "this is for everyone"

vid related, Native American VIKINGS

youtu.be/R_7VC35xBsQ

When people say White people they refer to Canadians, Americans, Australians

When people refer to Germans they just say German. Germans have culture

White people don't

ca 5% of Oslo's population are Somalians and 70% are ethnic Norwegians.
Most European capitals have a lot of immigrants.

It's just self-hating metropolitan liberals wondering why is everything so globalised right after dressing their kids up for halloween like they've learned from American movies/shows/cartoons.

they keep a running conversation as they scout out terrorist targets silly
>why
because they were just going to jabber away at each other if they were together in person anyway but if bomb goes off how would the other one know? it is a dilemma they know how to respond and monitor the situation at all times

true redpill is that "White" and "Black" are complete fictions

>Tfw Odelsgutt
Feels good man

But they are breeding.
You should release Breivik and start cleansing before it's too late.

both

It's them saying "white people aren't allowed to have a culture" without being too obvious

I call exterminatos of oslo

This could be great!!! I would enjoy this

>not growing up on my grandparents farm in Valdres

My parent's decided that moving to the Oslo was the best thing :(

Ia has hard yakka culture which has gone these days for centrelink culture which is why we are fucked coz we have to many lazy fuckers

Basically white people identify more with a decadent empire than any of the countries and history they come from.

Australia *

Norwegian beer

Move back. Every redpilled white person should live on their own farm

amount of vols and bottle pic checks out

I am from norway and traveled around the world 13 years now. Norway has no culture

They only say that shit in america, because white americans have absolutely no culture. We here in europe have loads of culture, and we embrace it so.

Cry

globalism heavily diluted glorious white culture

I am so fucking sick of the war on whites. It's not the hatred of whites that gets to me. It's the fucking hypocrisy and willful ignorance. Take any fucking one of the tweets from these people waging war on whites and replace the word "white" with "black" and you'll be fucking banned. I don't fucking mind hating a race. You can have whatever stupid opinion you want, but at LEAST make it truthful. That's all I want. All I want is a world where people agree that facts are true. Is that so much to fucking ask? That people agree that facts are true?

And more to the point, GOOD. Wage war on whites. Fucking hate us. Constantly remind us of how much you hate us. Eventually, we'll just turn around and say "Alright, if you hate us so much, good luck without us." And since whites have created EVERYTHING in the modern world, the rest of the fucking world will fall in line. White people are responsible for every single fucking thing in your life right now. Everything. Stop being fucking a fucking ingrate.

>muh slavery
>muh reparations

If I am going to be held accountable for the sins of my ancestors, I want fucking credit for their achievements as well. I will take the rap for slavery, but I also want credit for ending slavery. And taking you from the mudhuts in africa to live in an actual fucking civilization. I want credit for inventing electricity. I want credit for inventing the automobile. I want credit for taming the fucking wilds so you don't get eaten by a god damn tiger. I want credit for inventing airplanes and going to fucking space. But no, people only remember the bad whites have done. And seem to conveniently forget about EVERY FUCKING THING THEY ARE USING TODAY WAS INVENTED, AND MADE BY FUCKING WHITES.

>Norway has no culture

You must be from Akershus.

Who actually says that?

This is not culture, it's folklore.
Anyway wp culture is basically everything surrounding that has been man made.

White people have so much culture it's the benchmark for all other cultures.Look at the Japanese , their culture is mostly a collection of what they per sieve as positive from other cultures around the world.

The reason why they say we don't have culture is because we evolve culturally and everyday life is the result of that culture, and we don't stick to wearing traditional clothing or acting like we still live in tribes.

Black culture is literally nothing more than dancing and singing, and that's it till this day all what niggers believe to be black culture is dancing and singing. It hasn't brought forward a succesful way of life or a thriving society.

Morris Dancing.

Why do you not respect your culture whit people?

>Capitalism

Probobly it's about American whites. Nigers barely know any other white people.

huh, my OC is actually relevant here

and this.

Reminder that "White" is a meme term to subvert the nationalism and ethnocentric nature of European societies.

>culture vulture

they say this because, you forgot your culture in favour of contemporary american values and culture for one.
loss of relgion and values is another.
and the need to take from other culutures and make it yours

yoga pizza sushi maccarena spices sometimes clothes martial arts hip hop 10 yrs ago etc.

Nice try Sven

pretty much this, though sometimes motherland europeans get it too since they copy america alot.

like nike runners beats dutch wooden shoes.
jeans pants beat leiderhosen
baseball cap beats russian hat

europeans dress and act american 24/7 unless its a holiday then suddenly they are european

What would a US nigger think if he met a Sami?

a pakistani brit woman got charged when she said kill all whites stupid
theres no war on whites, if you had a father figure instead of your slutty feminist mom doing the raising you wont have a victim complex

>other white people.
assuming old world whites are important

*Native (i.e White) Germans have culture
The problem with saying just Germans is that (((they))) will subvert it by claiming rapefugees are just as much of the culture as natives

they mean white americans

Looks like the fucking leaf is here

White culture looks like a red cross helicopter handing out aid to haiti, planes in the sky, space travel, healthcare, and a functioning government and economic system. We're too busy keeping the human race going to worry about something as trivial as culture.

a fucking leaf shitting up my glorious thread.

There is no such thing as "white culture".

There is, however, German culture, French culture, Spanish culture, etc.

Browns, on the other hand, are so generic and devoid of individuality, their "culture" is based on their race. Ever heard of Congolese or Nigerian culture? Me neither, I've only heard about nigger culture.

why do germanics look like pigs?
are you grouping all non whites to browns?
idiot

>a faggot slavic roider with an ugly ass fake sword
This is the best pic you could find? Fucking lol.

This.
Darkies hating on our civilization building skills and complain that we have no culture because Shakespeare didn't rhyme everything with nigga and koolaid

Why do Dominicans look like turds?

Where did I ever say that, spic boy?

Asians, like whites, also have diverse cultures, at least the more evolved Asians like the Koreans and Japanese do.

When I meant browns, I meant niggers, spics, arabs and poos. There is no such thing as Dominican culture, only spic culture. Prove me wrong.

I have never heard such things in my entire life. People says that in Norway ? Also, define "white people" ? I guess that's what they may say in the USA, because no one says "white people" in Europe

At least we Norwegians are proud of our culture and heritage unlike you Swedes.

"I think that's what makes many Swedes jealous of immigrant groups. You have a culture, an identity, a history, something that brings you together. And what do we have? We have Midsummer's Eve and such silly things."

You'd never see a profiled Norwegian politician shit on Norwegian traditions and history like this.

>There is no such thing as Dominican culture, only spic culture. Prove me wrong.
our culture is different from other hispanic countries
why do germanics look like pigs?

people thing you are beautifull and special and is thanks to the western media

>What do they actually mean by this?
to supplement this Are you still not aware that ww3 is already happening and the current weapons are propaganda?

Do you know what happened between 1933-1939?

Do you realize why our countries are being flooded while we are turned on each other?
Because this is the best counter to the #1 weapon westerns have. Nuclear bombs.
You ''can't'' really nuke yourself now, can you.

The kikes are doing this for 2 reasons
> Hitler WAS right
> They want to make sure by the time people realize he was right, it will be too late

White genocide is happening as a revenge for something that is NOT ancient history, these people are vengeful and it's not happening by weapons and tanks but immigrants and banks. So the normies are still asleep.

We had a ((professor)) saying that phrase to our King.

Sounds like you have an inferiority complex.

lurk more Mouloud

White culture is everything you see around you.
White buildings, white technology, white roads, white language - this is written in the language of the English people, white clothes and fashion, white history, white stories in every film, book, series, play, song, all the food you see in restaurants and buy in supermarkets, every domesticated animal, every sport, every law, every human right, every custom, using knives and forks to eat with, toilet paper to wipe with, using a toilet at all, sewage systems, every single facet of infrastructure.
Whiteness is the matrix, it is all around you and you can't see it.

i dont, im calling on your bullshit

White people don't have a culture.

They have multiple cultures.

It's not a Jewish thing, most of the people saying this shit are white themselves. It's ideological.

We've had it too good for too long and we've gone soft and stupid, no reason to drag Greatest Scapegoat into this.

Am I the only one here who finds blonde women disgusting? I'm blond myself and I don't like it at all.
Arab or black girls are prettier

>our culture is different from other hispanic countries

Nope, you're just the same as the Mexicans and the other South America shitskins.

>german thinks arabs are more attractive than aryans

Germany is kill.

You are literally everything that is wrong with our current world.

Yes Ahmed.

kill yourself you lack vigor and no darkie would want you

>most of the people saying this are white themselves
>it's not a kike thing

Kek. On a scale of leaf to toddler, how naive are you? If you can't realize the reason whites are saying that shit is because of kike propaganda, you're either a blue-eyed goy or a kike shill.

The evidence is out there, at the age of information your ignorance is not an excuse. It's a choice.

ok Mahmod

>>german thinks arabs are more attractive than aryans

>what is aryan?

Why? I just think arab girls look way better.

I'm a non Arab german.