What do you have to say for yourselves?

What do you have to say for yourselves?

politico.com/magazine/story/2017/03/memes-Sup Forums-trump-supporters-trolls-internet-214856

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/e2tCP
pastebin.com/fWN8sGnJ
archive.is/qx9Rw
youtube.com/watch?v=TFqTDvg2pn4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post screenshots so i don't have to give those fucks clicks

Archive please? Giving Politico clicks is bad form

>(((Schreckinger)))

>NETHERLANDS

>FRANCE

>GERMANY

ITS GONNA BE A LONG YEAR BOYS, GET YOUR PHOTOSHOP READY

My bad, here's the archive.is link

archive.is/e2tCP

pastebin.com/fWN8sGnJ

read the article here, us folks will find this interesting.

>we are literally going to be in history books

what a fucking ride it has been.

>“We don’t know how much was sincere, and the outcome of the election does not answer the question either,” said Whitney Philips, a professor of literary studies at Mercer University in Georgia whose research focuses on trolling and other internet subcultures. “We don’t know before the election how much of the support was people messing around.”

>spending my entire youth on arguing about 12 year old actresses on Sup Forums and triggering Liverpool fans on Sup Forums is now unironically considered professional expertise that could get me tenure at a university

Guess it wasn't a "waste of my youth" after all, huh Mom? Get fucked cunt.

include me in the book illustrations

Include this pic in the history books pls

Not seeing much pro-Le Pen stuff on the board. Not sure if they're saving their energy for the second round or something

Children in the future will have history books with rare pepes in them.

It will be incredible.

fuck, wrong pic

The next meme war is going to be so fucking huge. The opposition is actually researching what happened and how badly they were screwed. A huge amount of money will now be pushed into this.

We might actually have some enemies better than the work trolls of all time (CTR).

What a glorious timeline.

> someday masturbating to traps and catgirls will be a required practice in the USMC SIGINT development training program

>supermemes
noice

Mean meme machine

kek

they still don't understand

>supermemes

i liked the first one better.

we supermeme magicians now

>731
I like you

The Democrats ran an elitist campaign with hints of anti white sentiment. They were incompetent. That is why they lost.

We helped make trump look cool with the memes. We certainly helped. Demofags don't want to admit they completely fucked up so they give us too much credit.

Never forget

I can't tell if this article is ironic or serious

>Ben Schreckinger
It's serious, user

they're all serious, unfortunately

i kind of like this one though archive.is/qx9Rw
"Apocalypse Whatever: The making of a racist, sexist religion of nihilism on Sup Forums"

>In their apparent indifference to content and their commitment to aestheticized irony, shitposters resemble the disengaged ironists the 19th-century philosopher Soren Kierkegaard discussed in texts like The Concept of Irony and Either/Or. According to Kierkegaard, the ironist “poetically composes himself and his environment with the greatest possible poetic license” and lives “in this totally hypothetical and subjunctive way.” Every act is an act of self-creation: Stories that are told are not descriptive of “true” facts out there but rather ways in which the ironist can prove his power, his philosophical strength, his verbal dexterity. He says things just to be the sort of person who says them. The ironist maintains his power by taking no position, starting every argument anew. “There is something seductive about every beginning, because the subject is again free, and it is this pleasure the ironist longs for,” Kierkegaard writes in The Concept of Irony. “In such moments, actuality loses its validity for him; he is free, above it.” For that freedom, the ironist is willing to say anything, make any argument, undeterred by any fear of being called to account. That is, the ironist is the proto-troll.

MEMETIC DEADLINES FOR CALENDARS:
NETHERLANDS WED 15th MARCH 2017
FRANCE SUN 23rd APRIL 2017 (& SUN 7 MAY 2017 if no outright winner)
GERMANY SUN 24th SEPTEMBER 2017

>"Braynard showed me a badge he ordered online to memorialize his service in the Great Meme War. It features Pepe the Frog—a cartoon symbol of mischievous fun or racist hatred, depending on whom you ask—and the name of his make-believe battalion, “The 1st Deplorables.”"

>side status: in orbit

Fag

>Stories that are told are not descriptive of “true” facts out there but rather ways in which the ironist can prove his power, his philosophical strength, his verbal dexterity.
False. Many of us really do hate the jews, myself included. Not even a hint of irony. We're 100% committed to wiping the Jewish scourge off the face of the earth

I have fougth for America in Thé Great Meme War, now I expect you american to figth fo France and help elect Marine Le Pen

>Those lessons infused the Trump team’s approach to sites like Sup Forums,
>but the campaign would keep its distance, rather than trying to engage directly with their notoriously fickle, hostile communities.
>“They were more afraid of that than they were excited about how to use it,” said a former Trump campaign staffer.
>“This is a community that can, like, flip really easily and has the ability to either love or hate based on a single post. They had to be very careful about what they were doing.”

>In the wake of Trump’s win, interest in meme warfare is only growing. NATO has begun studying the potential role of memes in its struggle against the Islamic State.

knowing these two things, i think nato's intelligence community are waiting on us to start the Meme war against isis

lets destroy do it

>lets destroy them/do it*

Suit up and turn Hitler into the anti-war feminist he truly was. In the end truth will be victorious and TRUTH IS WITH US!
They just took down 3 of our best youtubenvideostruppens including the international version of "Hitler's Warning" and that trigglypuff one of Corey Booker talking about memetic warfare.

F

>NATO has begun studying the potential role of memes in its struggle against the Islamic State
I can't beleve this is real, however I must admit I'd like to see them

>>“poetically composes himself and his environment with the greatest possible poetic license” and lives “in this totally hypothetical and subjunctive way.” Every act is an act of self-creation: Stories that are told are not descriptive of “true” facts out there but rather ways in which the ironist can prove his power, his philosophical strength, his verbal dexterity. He says things just to be the sort of person who says them. The ironist maintains his power by taking no position, starting every argument anew. “There is something seductive about every beginning, because the subject is again free, and it is this pleasure the ironist longs for,” Kierkegaard writes in The Concept of Irony. “In such moments, actuality loses its validity for him; he is free, above it.”

holy fucking shit

holy fucking shit

As a proud black woman I normally feel that you people are simply evil but this passage has really activated my almonds to an greater confabulation of syncopation as to the veracititiousness of of your fundamental being with the father

Can we make memes about the Kaaba? (Islam cube)

>Then, in October, WikiLeaks began releasing hacked emails from the account of Clinton campaign chairman John Podesta, setting up the most disturbing meme magic yet. What many of the boards’ most active users lack in social graces they make up for in the ability to process and find patterns in high volumes of information, a talent they only half-jokingly call “weaponized autism.”

>As a proud black woman
Come now Japan, lets not kid ourselves

You realize you cant force it right? Victory requires the memetic rifle to be carefully aimed by a shitposter who has loaded it with the ammunition made from the materials god himself gave man: Humor, Truth, and Inspiration before being fired into the hearts of those who would wish to undo us.

this picture reminds me of my relationship with my own father, or at least how I imagine it would be since I've never met him

An interesting read. The gist of it is they are trying to harness an elemental force. Millions of young men online ready and willing to commit mischief.

Let's see if they can control it.

This article is pretty good senpai. everyone should read it

It has some dark implications though, expect to see even more sliding and shilling this year as interest groups try to steer discourse here. We mustn't fall for (((their))) tricks.

It won't work. Memea are powerful on Sup Forums and reddit because evolutionary force's act on them. Millions of anons reproducing them with slight variation eventually leads to pure gold and meme that spread far and wide.

There are no Internet message boards in the middle east like Sup Forums AND you can force meme's. Meme must begin pleasing and funny or no one will spread them. If they don't spread they can't evolve.

It's pure Darwinism.

>Millions of young men online ready and willing to commit mischief.
strange times must be approaching, the internet has accelerated such a massive intergenerational cultural divide

If they compromise chinkymoot we're literally all dead

Always on the war stand

They best they can hope for is to kill us. Who would stick around with forced meme's being spammed to try and persuade us to act against our own interests?

the power of the invisible hand

>living in rural suburban Canada and bringing back saber as your trophywaifu

god almighty can anything be more comfy

He is no doubt already compromised. Sup Forums and reddit were a prizes of the election. Let's see if they fuck it up by trying too hard to influence us.

Hotwheels egypt

And we do get me posters here often

Arab spring was twitter and facebook (and soros/clinton but thats another story)

>2016 Sup Forums elects the President of the USA the west deserves
>2018 Sup Forums advises NATO on how to better combat ISIS and save Europe
>2028 (After saving humanity from certain destruction again) Sup Forums does not recieve any help after decades of battling their toughest foe:
>no gf

no gf is the wellspring from which Sup Forums's power flows

lol spotted the newfag.
Sup Forums has been a honeypot for a long time, do you seriously think the FBI wouldn't investigate a site notorious for CP? Hiro is even worse than moot, he bans numerous IP ranges so people will buy Sup Forums passes. Whether his goal is to datamine users or just be a Jew you should always assume anything you say on here isn't confidential.

daily reminder: the American government is already deeply entrenched in Meme Warfare

>we've got hollywood
>look at their fancy memes

>Implying the Samurai can be subverted by the Jew
He fears him for a reason

>Sup Forums has been a honeypot for a long time
this

the warrant canary disappeared from the homepage years ago

is this article real? What the fuck is going on m8.

REdpill me on silicone valley overthrowing enemies of the federal reserve for the globalist establishment through social media. I need a quick rundown

>CANT CONTAIN ALL THESE WIZARDLY FEELS
>MUST UNLEASH MEMETIC GODS FROM THEIR PRISONS AND RESTORE BALANCE TO REALITY

Similar article appeared in an Irish newspaper. German media is completely controlled so you can't get an unbiased story about how a supposedly racist website is on fire and influencing people.

>ISIS
>NATO countries
>Targeted anti ISIS memes

I dont think they understand how pol would Materialize that, yes they would be anti ISIS, buuuuut....

We may shine a lot of light on a lot of things

Wheres the other upload with 10x the views????

Sup Forums was given to the FBI a long time ago hence the old message about "currently looking for moderators for all boards except Sup Forums"
But of course law enforcement can subpoena IPs and whatnot here but that's different from the DNC getting weekly lists of IPs of "problematic" posters who then quietly commit suicide

>spending my entire youth on arguing about 12 year old actresses on Sup Forums
Too bad I wasn't around in the great cunny age.

>supermemes

I can't read any more of this article as the grammar is fucking atrocious. How does someone get a job as a """"""journalist"""" with grammar that fucking bad?

But user, the ride has just begun.
Sure, America was a victory, but we just have a ways to go.
>Netherlands
>France
>Germany

Heck, when the time comes, I hope we can win >Britain.
Just brace yourself. We may have won the battle, but the war is just beginning.

Documentries on youtube will tell it all

But egypt was major

And biral images/video of a tunisian merchant setting himself on fire sparked the entire thing

And people still light themselves on fire in tunisia to this very day in protest

Its hard core realworld memes

>supermemes
Kek

lel did they really pay someone to write this?

War.. war never changes.

Is baneposting making sense yet brother?

>I wiped out ISIS and you happened to wish me to do it. Do you think this gives you power over me? Do you feel in charge Dr. NWO? Perhaps you are asking yourself why a bunch of multiracial international random shitposters on the interwebs would be afraid of dying after having everything taken away from them. Come Dr. NWO. Now is not the time for fear, that comes later.

>But of course law enforcement can subpoena IPs and whatnot here but that's different from the DNC getting weekly lists of IPs of "problematic" posters who then quietly commit suicide

if that was true they would have killed me ages ago.

If you didnt buy a gun and some home defense materials during the election you deserve to get suicided. Shootouts with assassins are nightmares to control in the media, I already had to fight off 4 CIA agents using very intimidating looks yesterday.

no, senpai, he did it for free.

Yeah we hunt down your kind now

Thats why you never leave

This place just keeps getting better and better

>trying to take on Sup Forums's loli faction
We're mightier than you can even imagine. Our dark desires accumulate the dark energy needed to beat the jews.

Wait wtf

When Euros were crying in depressed defeat last year begging for advice on how to kill themselves, I told them to not hurt others but to burn themselves alive at Merkel's front door or something and make it go viral.

Guess I need to work on my meme aim and stop hitting tunisian lurkers everytine I miss a German hanz poster.

They're not wrong.

You have to be an easy target or a priority

It's very easy to be a difficult target or just not be a priority for assassins

The main thing is: who cares? Just own a gun and keep your senses about you. If you die, you did all you could, oh well

Do you promise to kamikazi them lolichan?

Maybe if I'm an old man and have several loli grandchildren. For now, I have to use my powers in secret.

Its the elephant in the room everyone is too scared to bring up,
much less of being called someone spreading russian propaganda

>supermemes

>military grade memes produced by weaponized autists.

so... This is the power of meme magic....
Not bad, not bad at all

I'll tell my grandkids how i fought against the pro gay propaganda in youtube and how triggered people in the shitty swamps of tumblr, how many i saw fall on twitter and many many more.

"The meme war were one of the best things i took part of" i will say to them.

idk gonna need a lot of tendies from nato to have a memewar with isis

it was our finest hour.

I wonder how would have the elections played out, if Trump or someone close to him, came here, and made some really bad post, like 'anime is bad and should be banned and everyone should watch marvel'.

From shitposters to heroes
Sup Forums has opened the gates to a new era

and their meme will state that you lost.

It would be a way to distract us

Or we would end up going off the reservation and They would loose control of where the memes go