Is Israel the most hated country internationally?

Is Israel the most hated country internationally?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette
dawn.com/news/1168181/more-than-40m-pakistanis-defecate-openly-unicef
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No

Nah, probably Turkey

we workin on it

No that would be the U.S.

Yes

Literally everyone except the west hates Illigitimate jew land.

And even in the Western countries, it's not the people that support Hook nose Haven, it's the governments

No
I'd wager North Korea, Iran, China and Russia in that order.

Funny coming from a nation that is sucking our balls us for the last 70 years

US leads the global economy though

Yes we are well aware that our government is subservient to your disgusting country, and that our tax dollars are funding your genocide. So you can use the best military equipment and hardly have to use ground troops like fucking cowards. We build domes over your pussy asses to protect you from Hamas bottle rockets

Which is part of the reason why "Boycott Israel" Billboards are popping up at a suprising rate in the U.S

Face it, your days are numbered kike. Without our support you are nothing, and as America falls you'll fall with us

lol yeah sure, and your politicians talk about Israel endlessly because we made them and not because it gets them tons of votes from a huge portion of your population that loves Jews based on a misunderstanding of the new testament. It's all ZOG

Actually, the West (mostly the US) installed you. That makes us your parent and you our child. You're just a NEET country and we throw money at you for your tendies (genocide) so you don't get rekt by literally every country within 400 miles that wants you dead

Keep thinking your safe Jew. That's how it was until recent days. There is a major shift in attitude towards your fake country happening. I give you 10-15 years tops. Make the best of it, coward.

Only Arabs, niggers and communists hate Israel.
The good white people like Israel.

yes

Cool, more than enough time to move to the USA :)

no, that would be america

Don't worry, I'll be there to guy you. I've killed a couple Jews in my time, I'm sure you won't be a challenge

lol as if any natsoc will be able to detect me

This girl cucked her husband by fucking a chink while he was deployed overseas

Daily reminder Sup Forums is not anti-Israel only anti-Jew. And by anti-Jew we mean atheist Jews.

hello JIDF, i thought you were out of job

nice try schlomo

>Little does the pathetic Jewboy know he's actually talking to a Palestinian with advanced Jewdar

No.

That's America.

You're not helping by replying like that s m h

So if the left hates Israel the enemy of our enemy isn't our friend?

HAHAHA seriously? You Palis can't do anything right. Now I'm not even scared you'll find me, your stabs rarely do any damage
And if you think that retaliation against kikes will come before retaliation against shitskins I almost feel sorry for you

Whats so bad about Jews genociding moslem subhumans? But then again, Levant clay should be owned not by jews nor moslems but pic related

>we can't agree with the left of anything
way to fall for shlomo's tricks. we hate israel for different reasons but at the end of the day what matters is that we all hate them

Fpbp

>He thinks I'll be throwing rocks like my cousins when he comes to the U.S

I've got a tech-9 with your name on it. I'll save it for your sons bar-mitzvah

(((uk)))

Yes, and USA is a close second for enabling their psychotic megalomaniacal globalisation project. Even after they fucked the USA over on 9/11.

Hey Assad hows the war?

In all seriousness once the boomers die the rug will be pulled out from Israel. No young person likes Israel.

I completely agree

Haha yes, it's all good

Noone gives a fuck about Israel apart from the Arabs and Iran.

America is the most hated country in the world, followed by China and Russia.

this

I'm warm to Israel - they trigger the shot out of the hard left, they're right-wing.

They need to become far-right though

Nobody has said North Korea though. Or China. Wait for the Asian invasion to spread just a little further.

Please. If you ever talk to an Israeli, they are the most brainwashed people on the fucking planet. They are literally walking, talking, propaganda.

Whatever their political views are, they did not formulate it themselves, it was instilled in them at a young age and that's just pathetic.

I'm cool with Israel they have pakis, while US funds the pakis

*hate

>Is Israel the most hated country internationally?

USA

Reminder that you are literally the same as them

You just worship an elephant instead.

Yes they have an incest rate of 70 percent I don't think we are the same any more

So he's actually even more retarded

It's yours dumbo

Islam demands a strict code of pooing and cleaning yourself, so there's some difference.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette

you can only talk Zion scum I hoph Iran will nuke all the Zion people like you soon not every one in isreal are Moloch Jews and Zion you gona pay for killing the romanow family agly Zion

It's Allways the rich zion moloch kabala talmud gmara fags thet only look and cry and get killed and borns in gas cambers and give up in there life and call for halp but never fight himself in this wars whan the east Europa Russia Slavs going to war to halp orthodox brothers and die and get killed in world war 2 fighting nazis you was crying for halp to save you but don't want to fight in this war

I feel sorry thet my aryan grandfather and aryan grandmother died killing aryan Germans for protecting shit skin Arabic Zions scums like you :(

Soviet Union should team up with Germany and killed all Galician Polish Hungarian USA Zion's once and for all the world would be beter now !!!

Pic releted this is a slick agly short zion just like you care only about the mony and sakeles

White house promises to "dramatically decrease" its foreign aid.

So are you saying they failed as an Islamic county too?
dawn.com/news/1168181/more-than-40m-pakistanis-defecate-openly-unicef

I've talked to Israelis - and most of them were not great. Apart from Sup Forums, we have the best Israelis. IRL Israelis are low energy.

IDC if they have good reasoning for being right-wing, I'm just glad that they are.

Canada

Only the redpilled hate the Jews

>le based jew maymay

Good boy

on Sup Forums maybe

IRL, it's US and Israel

How are you not rekt by Mossad yet? :^)

I love Turkey tbqh

Yes.

Saudi Arabia N.2

i don't hate it, it doesn't exist i don't recognise it as a country and i never will, whatever they do to me.
they hijacked palestine and are doing exactly the same thing they claim to be victime of some time ago.
deny them that word, just keep calling it palestine and occupied palestine

best food.
you are my favourite kind of cockrouch

underrated

Yes user steal all the power from Jews btw. Outjew them in their own country together with other Russians :^)

(dats a joke ofc, but there's so many Russians in Israel that it could turn true one day)

Lol, you tricked those goys, good, Ivan Shamuilovich Ivanenko!

Israel, North Korea, USA, Russia - those are the most hated countries internationally. They change places depending on what's happening. For example, 2003 USA was the most hated country. Right now, I'm not sure.

No its US. Asians hate them, Arabs hate them, Niggers hate them, Europeans despise them with the exception of baltic cucks, who scared so much to be left alone with Russia that they would personally lick the feet to every american.

Almost every country in the world has violently taken its land, but Israel didn't do this. It was given to them, like charity, and people don't respect that.

Pagan legends can never die !!!! Death is only the bigining for us we are in the poems we are in the books we are in your dreams in the songs and in the movies and the old chants and in old balina of gusli singers but in this fucking new world we are all ready gona you Russian weak mother fucker you forget about us you are the blame !!!

How can you forget about perun ?
How can you forget moksza
How you forget trigolav
How you forget about sventavid
How you forget about dešdibog

And the most off all our mother of all the gods Syria ??? And you start sucking the Greek Orthodox dick ??

Shit suka blyat I forget veles !!

US is.

By printing money?

no it's usa

It's gotta be Germany

That's why everybody is so desperate to get into the US, duh.

It might be that white people implanted paganism into Christianity. The concept of deals with devil that always pay out, some universal balance of sins, that you can't just wash out, afterlife, that are not common to Jews, that's why so many people can resonate to it probably...

If you read the bible it's quite different from the main truths than white people see in it, but it has more strict rules which is admired as well. Kind of a combo

Cuz Jews are cunts?

*that

So when Jews come to Christians and say "hey you didn't understand our religion correctly, actually it says in the old testament that you goyim are nothing but a spit and we own all yours" we can just btfo them freely, cause we already hold different truths despite of being Christians.

Yes. Sandniggers, liberals and white nationalists hate them. Even the asians.

Yep.

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

Stay comfy while you can, hooknose. I've seen the billboards, too. Nobody here ever loved jews. And now it isn't a taboo to express concern that propping up Kikeland is a waste of money.