I'm sorry I couldn't do more

i got brain cancer. Its stage 4 and i've only got about 13 months left. you can choose to believe me or not, its your choice. I don't really give a damn, but I'm going to write this anyway.

i just want to thank the lot of you gents for the good times you've given me through the years. i've been on this board for about 3 years now, and you know i haven't had much else in my life. you might laugh at me, sneer at me for saying that, go ahead, i don't give a fuck, that's one of the things i love about this board. but i don't really have a social life, never really had much, just a small farm in the back of western Australia, a couple of beers and a couple of smiles

sometimes it gets lonely around this place, i'll be honest with you. sometimes i hear the jittering of the windows as the wind batters the place and it puts me to sleep. sometimes i don't hear anything at all. but i've always loved this place, because i know that while most of you don't give a fuck about me, i give a shit about you. you know i actually care about it, because i come here and all my worries subside, i don't have to think about the impeding storms, my parents, my brothers, i don't have to. i lose myself in your humour, and sometimes i entertain the thought that just maybe, somewhere on this board there's someone just like me

i know you think this is all a bunch of fun but know that you've at least changed one bloke's life for the better, okay. i just want you to remember that. and don't stop. there's a lot of fucking things taking place that i might not be there for. do it, win it. win the French election for humanity, the dutch election next week, focus and meme because you guys can change the world. and maybe you don't think that's true, and that's alright too. but know that you did change a world, you changed mine

i love you all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1OBsNDOBIDU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

F

>be German
>spend a few months salary on my trip to tokyo
>expect to fuck gaijin hunter sluts
>looked up roppongi hotspots
>realize the night I arrive that it will never happen and I can't even stay at the hostel's group room thing because I'm too afraid to talk to people
>never even went to roppongi
>always went to bed at 10pm
>spend 2 weeks walking around tokyo aimlessly
>i now know what back alleys and residential areas in shinjuku look like

highlight of the trip was the group of five cute japanese schoolgirls going up stairs and this "aw shit will i be able to look underneath their skirts maybe" moment.
wasn't able to tho.

>tfw ordering curry
>tfw accidentally order takeout (just pointed at the menu, was the takeout poster though)
>tfw taking all my stuff off (jacket, backpack, camera gear shit i've been carrying around)
>tfw sitting down at a table
>tfw he brings me the plastic bag with my food after a while
>tfw i put everything back on and leave in shame
>tfw i think it's so late that people won't be in the kitchen anymore so i can eat
>tfw everyone's in the kitchen
>tfw i take the curry to the dorm room and eat it on my lap
>tfw whole room smelled of curry
>tfw sleeping until 12 every day so i won't have to say good morning to anyone and can use the bathroom on my own
>tfw midnight craving for chips
>tfw silently eating a bag of chips on the shitter at 1am
>it took me about 20minutes, couldn't chew loudly

F

Whiteu piggu go home

Post proof or fuck off you LARPing faggot.

Post a pic of your meds with timestamp and Sup Forums, or fuck off and stop LARPing

Your only hope is a ketogenic diet that avoids non-organic animal products. Google it and good luck.

i wont forget you
F

GF

Everyone dies. Easier for me to say at the moment. But maybe you can take some comfort knowing that. Everybody is going to die. So you don't need to feel bad for yourself.

Hopefully your dying won't be too painful. Whether from cancer or old age. You know, sometimes that shit goes away spontaneously.

Hopefully you have pain killers and a family that isn't completely fucked and constantly freaking out.

Enjoy what's left, mate.

lmao

>3 years

lmao newfag lol

Yeah cause that worked for Steve Jobs.

> no chest hair

Queer

F

Wow.

What the fuck is wrong with you and why haven't you fucked yourself in the face with a hammer until death?

F

nice pasta

youtube.com/watch?v=1OBsNDOBIDU

Thread Theme

Sort yourself out

Steve Jobs followed a Fruitarian diet, i.e., a high fructose diet. Note that this isn't a ketogenic diet. He also worked with radioactive paint in a watch factory.

I hope you take your last time in this world to say goodbye to your family and friends and the world itself.

Have a real good time till it's time to clock out for good.
Maybe get in a few fights? If you're completely free from agendas and every day trouble, fights sound like a real good time.
Make some women pregnant? It's immortality, in a sense. Also sex is quite good if you didn't know..
Maybe spend this last time doing some charity? Maybe organize a community to build some sort of shelter for those in need?
Also drink lots of alcohol and smoke some of that 420 that I hear the kids going on about.

God bless you, man.

He also refused cancer treatment, which is one of the best cancer treatments

Love you too mate, enjoy your last days.

F.

Fail whale

>western australia
>american flag
Thread reported for not being political related

F

this is old pasta or I traveled back in time

i hope you die you fucking americuck , no one gives a shit about you virgin loser , who gives a shit ? HURR PLEASE BE SAD !!!! I KNOW YOU WILL SHIT ON ME BUT I WILL POST ANYWAY AND THIS WILL MAKE YOU NOT SHIT ON ME

i hope you die sooner you cuck faggot

you deserve this americuck